- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this chapter is a little graphic hope you like it my sister helped me write this chapter love ya jilly.
April 27th, 2004:

I’m so glad we took a few weeks off from recording the album or else I wouldn’t be here waiting for Madison to make her grand entrance into the world. Kim looked at Alex saying I NEED PAIN MEDICINE. Alex went to find a doctor while Denise stayed with Kim. The doctor arrived several minutes later checking kim smiling I think we will have a baby in the next 4 hours you are 6 centimeters dilated. The next 4 hours happened so fast I still can’t believe Kim is holding our little girl. One minute I’m holding kinds hand then the next im helping bring Madison into the world what an amazing feeling.

I’m going to explode I’m filled with so much love nothing could tear me down now. Nick and Jill called me to say congrats on Madison that they would be stopping by to see us after they got back from visiting with Jill’s parents. Poor Nick I hope everything goes well for him. I mean after all most fathers don’t like us very much because they think we will steal their little girls away. I now know what they mean I don’t think im ever letting Madison date. I know that sounds bias but after the things I’ve witnessed and done there is no way I’m letting her make my mistakes.

I go into the lobby smiling Madison Alexis Mclean just made her grand entrance to the world. She weighed in at 8 pounds 12 ounces, Her Apgar score is great. She has peach fuzz and brown eyes. Everyone in the lobby cheered and hugged me wanting to see my little maddie. After 4 days in the hospital we got to go home, I was so excited to show maddie her nursery .I just hope the dogs don’t mind not being the center of attention for awhile.

Madison has settled at home nicely she likes to keep her mommy and I up at night. I think I’ve gotten 4 hours of sleep in the last 4 days but I wouldn’t change it for the world. Kim and I went public about our engagement and the arrival of Madison. It’s crazy how much fan mail, cards, toys, and emails I got the love is overflowing. The guys and I also made the announcement that we are finishing up the album and will be planning a tour very soon. I just hope I can juggle everything tour is going to be exciting with 2 babies on tour what an exciting adventure.

Nick called to tell me that they landed and are heading to meet Jill’s parents. Oh boy, I hope it goes well I guess I’ll know if he doesn’t come back I can worry. Right now I have a very hungry baby waiting on me I love every moment of this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been a few weeks Since the guys had decided to go back into the studio and work an a new album.
They had a few weeks off so Jill decided it was time nick went to meet her parents. Even though
they was divorced she still wanted them to meet him and get there approval. Jill came walking to the living room where nick was sitting playing the x-box 360 she smiled sitting next to him he paused the game and said what's the matter baby and looked at her.

Jill smiled and said we need to talk. nick said oh, he pulled Jill closer to him and said what about?
She said um, I just got off the phone with my mom and she wants me to come home for awhile.
Nick looked at her and said no i don't want you to go and he pouted out his bottom lip.She giggled and said i want you to come with me. He looked at her and said well we do
have a few weeks off so yeah i suppose we can do that and he said when did she want you
there.

Jill said well it's the weekend, so why don't we wait to leave out on Monday. I told my
mom i would let her know what we decided once i had talked to you. Nick leaned in and
kissed Jill and said that sounds good. Jill kissed him back and said okay i will go call her
back and you can get back to your game. Nick grinned and said mm no i got something else
in mind. Jill smirked and said oh really and he said uh huh and he kissed her again and pushed her back on the sofa where he was on top.

After making love twice, nick layed back on the sofa trying to catch hisbreath he smiled at jill who was laying on his chest. He said baby i think you better call your mom and let her know what we decided. She sat up and said yeah, i should before she goes to bed. She grabbed her clothes and put them back on and grabbed her cell and dialed her
moms number. Nick grabbed his pants and boxers and put them back on and grabbed up the controller to his game and started to play again. Jill finished up the conversation with her mom and hung up the phone.

Nick looked at her so are we all set. she smiled and said yeah, uh my dad wants to meet you. Nick said oh god the fathers are the ones that seem to hate me
the most. Jill leaned over and kissed his cheek and said you got nothing to worry about.

A few days later Jill and Nick was on the plane waiting for there flight to take off. Nick looked
at his cell and then at jill who was leaning back in the seat looking out the window.
Baby what's the matter nick asked. Jill looked at him and said nothing i am fine and she gave him
a smile. Nick leaned in and kissed her and said are you sure and she kissed him back.

" Of course i am, just a little nervous going home my mom has no idea who i am dating. i just told her your name was nick and that was all. Nick's eyes got big and he said you mean you didn't tell her i was a backstreet boy. Jill shook her head no and nick laughed and said well she is going to get the surprise of her life. Jill smiled and put on her head phones and nick grabbed his psp and started to play.

The flight seemed to last forever finally they landed and Jill stretched looking over at nick who was fast asleep. She smiled and thought to herself i am the luckiest girl in the world to have a man who loves me and who is the perfect man. She reached over and touched nicks arm and said baby nick jumped and kicked the seat in front of him and said what.
We are here she said Nick sat up stretched and said mmm okay. He put all his stuff away, got up and walked off the plane waiting on Jill.

They got into the taxie and jill told them where to go and she looked over at nick and smiled. He seen her
looking at him and he said what. She smiled and said nothing i am just lucky to have a wonderful guy like you. Nick smiled and kissed her. she kissed him back sliding her tongue against his lips. he kissed her back with tongue and took his hand and ran it up her thigh.

She let out a moan spreading her legs some. Nick slide his hand up and ran his finger along the front of her panties. She moaned again and he
then moved her underwear to the side and started to play with her pussy. Jill tried everything she could not
to moan so the driver didn't know what they was doing. Nick stuck his middle finger into her pussy an started to move it in and out. Jill leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Nick smiled and said take off your panties baby. Jill
looked at him and said what about the driver? Nick smirked Saying he can't see anything, it's to dark back here. Jill pushed up her hips and removed her panties Sliding them off and put them in her bag. Nick wasted no time and he stuck his finger back into her pussy and started to finger fuck her faster and faster. Jill moaned and sucked on her bottom lip nick smirked and leaned in and kissed her trying
to keep her from moaning to loud.

He stuck in another finger then another he moved all 3 fingers in and out of her making her wetter and wetter. Jill moaned out I am going to cum nicky. He said mmm that's it ,cum for me and he went as fast as he could and he felt her walls tighten around his fingers and she let out a moan and pushed her hips up and started to cum. Nick kept moving his fingers in and out and finally stopped and pulled his fingers out of her. Jill laid there looking at him and he smiled and she said now it's my turn.

Nick looked at her as she sat up and went right for his pants. Nick smirked and moaned as Jill stuck her hand into his sweat pants, pulling them down exposing his hard cock. She started to jack him off.
Nick moaned and leaned back against the seat and he said suck me baby ,i want to feel your mouth around me. So Jill went down on him and sucked him fast and hard and had him Cumming in no time. After finishing he pulled his pants back up kissing jill. " Damn who knew we would of done that in a car".

Jill smiled and said i know and kissed him and leaned her head on his shoulder. The taxi driver had no idea what they did in the backseat of his car. Finally they pulled up in front of jills moms house
and they got out and nick paid the driver and he grabbed jills hand and they walked up to the door.

Will jill's parents accept nick and grant him permission to marry her? How will kim and jill handle the pressures of tour? How will the guys adapt to having 2 babies on the road things will get very interesting