- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is long over due sorry for the wait ive just been really busy with work and going to college. Alex and kim are dealing with being new parents, Nick is still alive has jills parents approval and gets a surprise that makes him faint
Jill sighed as she knocked on the door hoping things would go smoothly with nick and her mom. Nick could sense how nervous Jill was and took her hand its going to be fine baby. Jill’s mom lead them into the den, smiling it’s nice that you both could come see me jill said there is something you both needed to tell me. Nick smiled well yes actually the reason we both came to see you is I want to have your blessing to marry Jill. Jill’s mom looked at nick and says oh my god of course I’ll give you my blessing. Jill smiled kissing nick she was the easy one now we have to talk to my father.

Nick grins don’t worry baby everything will be fine. I’m sure after I talk to him he will give us his blessing like your mom did besides I know how to throw on the carter charm when I need to. Jill giggles baby your so silly but that’s why I love you. Well at least now alex doesn’t have to worry about you coming back alive now nick. Jill seriously everything will be fine, your father will give us his blessing and then we can go home to tell everyone. Nick smiles hugging jill as he says I’m going to meet up with your dad. If you don’t hear from me in an hour then you know what happened nick says as he kisses jill leaving the house.

3 hours later nick arrived back at jill’s moms house smiling as he walked through the door. He yells baby I need to talk to you where are you. Kitchen jill yelled as she puts the food In the oven. Nick wraps his arms around jill that smells delicious hope your mom doesn’t mind us taking it to go. Jill sighs I guess he said wait a minute take dinner to go baby what are you saying. Nick grins I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress it’s a love story baby just say yes. Jill squeals ah nicky I love you. He smiles I cant wait to get home I miss everyone. Jill kisses nicks cheek get some rest hunny when we wake up we will be at home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had just sat down to enjoy a nice pasta dinner with kim when the phone rings. I’ll get the phone you eat hunny kim said as she picked up the phone off its mount. I listened quietly while I ate to see if I could hear who was about to catch kims wrath for interrupting our dinner but instead I heard giggling. She came back in ten minutes later baby nick survived he got jills parents blessings now they can get married. Alex smiles that’s great baby how bout we try and get some sleep before munchkin wakes up.

Kim says sleep sounds so nice right now boy brian was so right about how much we would cherish sleep. She yawned taking my hand as we made it up the stairs collapsing in bed when it happened I could hear munchkins cry yep she is awake. Kim sighs so much for naptime it sounded so lovely. Alex kisses her forehead you sleep I’ll be back in 5 minutes and he walked out the door to madisons room. Kim yawns drifting off to sleep letting the sounds of the kaos fade away.

I walked into the nursery with a bottle in one hand and a diaper in the other. I picked her up carrying her to the little table changing her diaper as I hummed softly. I popped the bottle in her mouth as I sat in the rocking chair singing to her softly. After 30 minutes of singing I had a sleeping maddie on my chest good thing this chair is comfortable. I put a blanket over the two of us and got comfy as I started to drift off to sleep, I realized just how much work parenting can be but I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Kim woke up 4 hours later and smiled as she snapped some pictures of her two sleeping angels. She did the dishes, laundry, vacuumed, fed the dogs, and paid the bills smiling at all she got done. She was watching television when the door bell rang. She sighed so much for quiet time she said as she got up to open the door. When she opened the door she saw nick and jill standing on her porch. Jill grins we were on our way home and we missed you so we decided to visit hope you don’t mind. Kim hugs them come in but whisper Alex and maddie are sleeping. Nick says I’ll put this stuff in the kitchen while you two girls gossip. Jill smiles so hows motherhood treating you girl. Kim smiles which part being sleep deprived, changing stinky diapers, or having no sex life. Jill says it cant be that bad I heard being a mom is amazing. Kim smiles wait till you become a mom then you will know how I feel. Jill looks at kim I will know soon enough because I’m Pregnant. Nick walked in right as those words came out of jill’s mouth and fainted. Kim giggled another nick look out fans this tour just got bigger. How will the guys react when they find out jill’s pregnant? Will nick be able to juggle the tour, his wedding and fatherhood or will he cave under pressure? Stay tuned to see what happens all I know is they are gonna need some bigger buses.