- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hope you like this chapter
Chapter 12

I sat up looking at Jill with fear in my eyes . Now don’t get me wrong I’m not the type of guy that thinks marriage and kids are bad its just I was put through hell while my parents were together. I want a big family its just happening faster then Its supposed to hell I’m still figuring out what I want in life. Maybe I’m just talking crazy if aj can do this then so can I. I look at jill kissing her it’s the only thing I could do at the moment. She looked at nick wow baby what was that for. He smiled for putting up with me I know I can be difficult at times and I’m sorry for that I’m trying my best I love you.. Jill smiled hugging nick I love you too Nickolas you make me happy everyday. I know this is overwhelming for you and maybe things are moving faster then you planned and I’m sorry for that. Nick kisses jill don’t be sorry for anything I’m the one who’s sorry I love you and our baby.

Kim hugged nick and Jill congrats this is so awesome. I can’t wait to tell Alex the news he is going to be surprised. Jill says kimmy don’t you think nick should tell him after all nick was the first one to know that you were pregnant with maddie. Kim says that’s fine because you and I are going dress shopping now just let me go tell alex. Nick walked into the nursery chuckling at the site before him. He took some pictures and then gently shook the chair yo bone wake up I have something amazing to tell you. Alex groans looking up at nick can’t this wait till later nick. Nope your going to be an uncle man nick says waiting for his reaction. Alex looked at nick I’m already an uncle to baylee. Well your going to be an uncle again Jill’s pregnant I’m having a baby. Alex hugs nick that’s awesome man this tour is going to be insane lets hope management gets us bigger buses. Alex I’m scared this is a lot for me what if I can’t be a good father. Alex says nonsense Nicky you will be an amazing father because you are my brother and you have help you know the guys and I are here for you.

Nick smiled your right I can do this I was just freaking out going from single to engaged is cool but then add a child to the mix it’s scary man. Aj smiles nick you have every right to be scared I was just as scared as you when I became a dad. Alex says I’m nervous about getting married because I don’t want to fail at it like my parents did. Bone your crazy talking again you and Kim are going to be together for ever. Aj smiled at his blonde friend nick your going to be just fine now lets go tell the guys the kick ass news.

Nick stood waiting for some kind of reaction from his brothers about him becoming a dad. Kevin was the first to speak I don’t know how the rest of the guys feel about the news of you having a baby but I want you to know I’m proud of you nicky I won't let you screw-up so just remember that if you start getting cold feet about things. Brian and Howie hugged nick congratulating him on becoming a dad. Brian says oh my god we’re back again howie’s next with a set of twins. Howie shakes his head management is really going to love us now. What will happen when management catches wind about nicks baby news, Will the boys be able to handle 3 babies on tour? Will alex and kim’s wedding go smoothly or will her parents interfer? Thing are going to get really interesting stay tuned to find out what happens.