- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
here is another chapter with all of the guys views on how the time off was worth it.
These last 3 weeks were quite an adventure. I got married something I said I would never do. It’s funny how things change when you fall in love. Love hit me hard when I was trying to avoid it. I am dedicated to working hard to see that my marriage survives unlike my parents. There are a lot of critics who say it won’t last because I’m young and a celebrity.

Nick sighed as he put his bags by the door going to the kitchen.
He sat down enjoying breakfast with Jill and Dallas. Mom breakfast was great. I am going to miss home cooked meals being on the road. Kathy hugged nick you will be fine I am sure the guys moms will see that you’re taken care of. He laughed yeah I know I am still going to miss your cooking.

I sat on the couch cuddling with Jill as we watched a movie.
I kissed the top of her head taking in her smell that I love so much.
She looked at me sighing I don’t want you to go Nicky. I looked into her eyes holding her close baby, I don’t want to go either but the fans have been waiting forever for us to comeback. She sighs I know its going to be hard these 3 months without you. I hold her close saying I will see what I can do at the meeting tomorrow.

I spent the rest of the day pampering Jill. I did the house chores so Jill could sleep while Dallas did. I did all the yard work and then attempted to do laundry. Mom told me to go get some sleep with Jill while Dallas was napping. I made my way to my bedroom and climbed in bed with my wife.
I held her close thinking how the meeting would turn out tomorrow as I drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brian’s turn:

Leigh Anne was in the kitchen feeding Baylee while I was catching up on my beauty sleep. I was enjoying the time off to be with Baylee and Leigh Anne. I really hope the guys feel the same way at the meeting tomorrow. I love our fans and being on the road but I think they can wait a few more months to see us. I climbed out of bed making my way downstairs to the kitchen. I made myself some coffee as I tousled baylee’s hair kissing Leigh Anne.

Baylee and I were watching TV while Leigh Anne was out running some errands. Baylee climbed up on my chest getting comfortable. I pulled a blanket over the two of us getting comfortable as I drifted off to sleep. Leigh Anne came back from running errands to find us asleep on the couch. She smiled gently shaking me from my slumber hunny put baylee in his room I need to talk to you. I quietly got off the couch going upstairs to baylee’s room.

I came back downstairs sitting on the couch pulling Leigh Anne in my lap.
What do you want to talk about love? She smiled Brian, we’re pregnant the doctor called this morning while you were sleeping. I looked at her smiling we had been trying for a whole year with no success. Brian kissed Leigh Anne how far along are you hunny. She smiled saying the babies are due in December around Christmas time.

I kissed my wife excited then pulled away saying Babies?
Leigh Anne took my face in her hands and said yes babies we’re having twins. I spun her around saying this is amazing. When I tell the guys tomorrow at the meeting, maybe we can get the album released in June and the tour started in February. She smiles and says I won’t get my hopes up I know how big of a jerk Johnny is when it comes to you guys. I kissed her and laughed as we went upstairs and I made love to Leigh Anne like it was our first time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howie’s turn:

The time off has been really good for all of us. I think making the decision to take a break for a few years really paid off for all of us. Aj is doing tremendously well on his sobriety. He is a father to an almost 2 year old little girl. He is married to kim who changed him for the better 4 years ago. I bet by the end of this year kim will be pregnant again. Nick has done great for himself as well. He Just got married to his soul mate jill. They just had their first child . He did ok on his attempt at his first solo album. .

Brian has been using this time off to focus on his family. Little baylee is almost 3 and looks just like his daddy. He also is working on a solo album which he wants each of us to have a part in. He told me he feels refreshed and rejuvenated and wants to get back to work soon. He says he has some news to tell us all at the meeting tomorrow.

I am doing great as well. I got into real- estate and managing musicians during this time off. I have an amazing girlfriend, I think she just maybe the one. I always thought I’d be next to get married after Kevin and Brian. It turns out I’m the only backstreet boy who isn’t hitched… Yet. I really hope this meeting goes the way we want it to this time. Things between us and management have been chaotic lately.

I was in my office sending out emails and scheduling business meetings when leah put her arms around me saying lunch time.
I smiled following her to the kitchen were we had a wonderful lunch together. She smiled at me saying how do you think the meeting will go tomorrow? Did you get the phone messages I left for you? Are we still going to peru for our anniversary? I smiled at her shaking my head yes speedy we are going to peru. I made all the phone calls back to the people who called. I really don’t know how it will go, it depends on what type of mood management is in.

Leah and I spent some time cuddling by the fireplace enjoying each others company. Howie do you think I would be a good mom? I looked into her eyes smiling when the time is right you will be an amazing mother. I kissed her forehead listening to our hearts beating together. I knew at that moment I was going to ask her to marry me in peru. We moved to the den to watch tv and wound up falling asleep in each others arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kevin’s Turn:

Kristen looked beautiful with the water glistening off her skin. I was surprised when she came out of our suite wearing the new bikini she had bought at the store. The moment I saw her in that bikini my heart started racing and my animalistic instincts started to surface. I wanted to pounce on her and take her right in front of our suite. She tortured me all the way to the beach untill we got to the water. When we hit the water, I was like a shark hunting prey, I covered her with kisses and we made love that was well overdue.

We flew home that same night so I could attend the mandatory meeting with management tomorrow. I am upset that my vacation got cut short but I can’t wait to see the guys again. This break has done wonders for kristen and I. She has been able to work and have me around everyday. I made up for all the times I missed holidays with the family. I found time to do some charity work and some acting during this break.

Kristen helped me finish packing so I would be ready to go after the meeting tomorrow. I put our bags by the door so when it’s time to leave we can go. The outcome of this meeting will determine if we do another album to follow the greatest hits cd. Kevin everything will be fine, look how accepting your fans were of that cd. They will love you no matter what decision is made tomorrow. I wrapped my arms around kristen you always make everything ok.

Kristen and I had a nice intimate dinner and wonderful desert.
She is having a bubble bath while I’m getting our room set up for a romantic evening. Kristen emptied the tub pulling her robe on, stepping into their bedroom. Kevin it’s beautiful you didn’t have to do this for me.
He smiled I want to show you how much I appreciate you and our marriage.
I made love to her untill she passed out from exhaustion. I put my arms around her holding her close as I drifted off to sleep with visions of the beach in my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aj;s Turn:

The decision the guys made to take a break 4 years ago paid off.
I am so glad the guys were there for me and supported me through that first year. My life now revolves around family and staying clean. I used to like partying and making bad choices involving random women. Now I enjoy spending my days with my wife and daughter. I love teaching Madison new words, how to finger paint and reading bedtime stories.

I hate the fact that I have to leave my girls for a few months when the tour starts. I know they will be fine I just hope I can handle it. I feel bad for bernie being here alone with Madison. She chases him all over the house trying to play dress-up. I was sitting on the couch watching television when I felt a tugging at my pants. I looked down at Madison smiling I don’t have any cookies sweetheart. She looked at me holding out her chubby little arms and said I watch ootball wif daddy.

My heart melted as I picked up my daughter sitting her on my lap. I bounced her on my knee while we watched football. This is one of the moments I’m going to miss when im on the road. Maybe things will go smoothly at the meeting tomorrow with management. We had dinner and ice-cream for desert. Kim and I headed upstairs with Madison for bath time.
Madison played in the tub for over an hour with the bubbles we put in for Her. We got her dressed and went to her room to read a bedtime story.
Alex and I took turns reading the pokey puppy to Madison who fell asleep before we finished. . We tucked her in and kissed her goodnight turning on her night light as we shut the door. I held my sleeping wife in my arms with a smile on my face after making love to her for several hours.
I drifted off to sleep minutes later hoping the meeting tomorrow goes well.
Chapter End Notes:
will the meeting go the guys way? How will the guys react to Brian's news? Will they make another album?
Stay tuned to find out