- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter answers those questions you want to know.
We all were in the conference room waiting for the meeting to start which always goes management's way. Brian smiled thinking now is the best time to tell the guy's the news. So the news I want to tell u guys is that leighanne and I are expecting twins in December. I know this is a big meeting to determine where we go from the hits CD, honestly I'm enjoying the time off and our fans waited this long what's a few more months going to hurt.HE sat down waiting for the guys to respond as management walked in.

Nick looked at Brian smiling giving him a thumbs up along with the rest of the guys.I think that's awesome rok, glad that happened for u. Just take things a day at a time and we r here if u need us. Howie,Kevin and I all nodded in agreement with what nick said,waiting to see if management would screw us yet again.

Three hours into the meeting Kevin says what's the point of p really its been hours and still we have nothing set in stone, I think its time we decided for ourselves what happens with our career's. Johnny says you don't get to make that decision. We have decided that we want to move forward with another CD and tour starting the begining of the year which means lots of studio time in the next two months. Be here bright and early tommorrow.

Management did it again,yet another tour and CD in the new year our suggestions or concerns mattering as usual. Brian just shrugs yep leighanne was right again. Howie sighs there goes Puerto Rico,throwing his hands up hoping this tour dont start untill may.Kevin scowls this is stupid how much more of this do u expect us to be okay with. Management just grins as long as the contract says so. Alex goes back home breaking the news to Kim that life is going to be hectic again.the rest of the guys go home and break the news to their wives who are not happy with the outcome,as usual its all about management making money,not about the guys and their lives.

This is unfair and not right after everything we all been through with management. We all are in agreement after this CD and tour we cut our ties with jive and focus on making our careers what we want. All the guys try to push this aside and enjoy the break while it last. I tried to think of how this would turn out. I feel bad for ROK since he has twins coming.

Management really gets off on getting under their clients skin. I really am glad my wife is so understanding with how crazy my job can get at times. She looks so beautiful laying on my side of the bed watching me update you fans about our next careermove. Don't worry we are doing another album and tour because of contract obligations. I think that's everything I was supposed to talk about if I missed something I'm sorry lack of sleep does that to me.

So until the next backstreet chat in crazy wonderful backstreetland. Behave and ktbspa much love to all of you. We can't wait to see everyone on tour. I'm signing off to cuddle with the wife and enjoy her company.
Chapter End Notes:
is this the push the guys need to finally break free of management? How will everyone handle this news? Will they tour or not?