- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you like this chapter things are starting to get interesting
I listened to the sounds coming from nick's room and thought about joining him but instead I found myself getting up and banging on his door. Nick I need to talk to you open the damn door i know you’re busy but its important come on. I heard people shuffling around the room and smiled thinking hey if i have to suffer then so do they. The door opened, the girls were sent away and i had a very angry nick on my hands. Aj you had better have a very good fucking reason for banging on my door he said looking at me. I knew he was pissed but when he hears what I’m about to tell him he will be laughing his ass off.

Look nick i'm sorry for interrupting you i just didn't think it was fair that your getting laid when i'm not i said looking at him. Nick looked at aj with wide eyes what you mean your not getting laid i heard the shower and moans and then crying oh god what did you do bone. "Nothing we were fooling around and got each other worked up then when i went for a condom, Kim flaked out on me. She started crying saying something about not wanting to be another notch on my belt or a one night stand, she told me if i want to make sure she is ok to offer dinner and a movie then she left. The moaning you heard was me taking care of myself in the shower . I can't believe Kim rejected me that has never happened to me before.

Nick looked at me and then it happened he laughed so hard i thought he was going to pass out right in front of me. Nick gets his composer back looking at aj saying holyshit wait till the guys hear that you got rejected they will be laughing because we never thought you'd be the one wow guess you finally met your match bone. I looked at nick shaking my head not knowing how right he was going to be. " Ok Nick that's enough i know it's funny but come on man my ego's hurting right now am i really that bad in bed? Nick says come on age you and i both know it’s not your bedroom skills maybe she just couldn't handle it. You got her number so take her out wine and dine her then get her alone and bang the hell out of her. Now i'm going to bed since you rained on my parade call her bone what's the worst that could happen and with that nick shut the door. I took that as my sign to leave so i went back to my room, climbed in bed before i closed my eyes i made a decision tomorrow i would call Kim and ask her what her problem was and maybe take her to dinner.

Meanwhile across town Kim had arrived home just wanting to sleep but she still had to deal with Adam. She walked inside her house sighing when she saw beer bottles and clothes all over the living room. She made her way upstairs to her room where she found Adam watching TV. What are you doing in my house did you think i was joking when i said we're done because i'm not i want you out by the time i get off work tomorrow or I’ll have you removed by the police the choice is yours. I hope for your sake you make the right choice now get out of my room so i can go to bed you can sleep in there.
He didn't say anything he just got up heading to the door right before he stepped in the hallway he pinned kim against the wall yeah i cheated but its your fault all you had to do was quit your job and just stay here then i wouldn’t have to go to other women to feel needed. Kim looked at him with anger in her eyes she said you must be crazy there is no way i would give up my job and my friends and happiness for this. Adam you were needed but now you’re not at least when it comes to me anyway so like i said be gone before i get home if not then you will be leaving in handcuffs. She pushes him in the hallway locks the door and climbs in to bed soon she is sound asleep images of Alex in her head.

The sound of the alarm clock buzzing loudly woke Kim from her slumber. She climbed out of bed smiling as she got ready for work. She was in the kitchen getting coffee sighing because she couldn't get his images out of her head. Kim locked the door getting in her car going to pick up her neighbor Jill. Jill got inside the car and gasped OH MY GOD that bastard hit you again Kim why do you put up with that? Jill don't start i kicked Adam out he will be gone by the time i get home it doesn't hurt much. Jill kept talking until she saw a billboard Oh My god No way.

Kim says what are you freaking out about she looked at what Jill was looking at and her mouth fell open Holy shit i almost slept with a backstreet boy last night oh my god. Jill shrieks Huh Who Which one? That one Kim said pointing to Alex’s picture on the billboard then it hit her she had given him her number last night oh god what am i going to do she thought. Jill just giggled wow my best friend almost slept with aj McLean then she looked at Kim and said are you crazy why didn't you sleep with him. Kim says because I wasn't about to be another name on his list of one nightstands although he is a great kisser. Her face turned red as she thought about his mouth on hers. Not a word about this to anyone Jill i just want to work and go home. They walked into work without another word about their car conversation. Kim went to her desk engulfing herself in her work hoping her day would get better. Jill came over to Kim’s desk tapping her shoulder Hey Girly Lunchtime i thought we could hit up McDonalds my treat. Kim clicked off the computer walking out of work to McDonalds with her best friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in the bathroom shaving when i heard nick banging on my door. It's open what do you want Carter i'm a little busy i said going back to shaving my face. Nick walked into my room holding a McDonalds bag with a huge grin plastered on his face. What are you grinning about nick do i have something in my teeth. Nope even better, i was at McDonalds getting some lunch and i found myself standing in line behind these two hot babes the funny thing was the brunette looked very familiar.

Aj says that is what you came to tell me you saw someone you may know in McDonalds, nick you can be such a dumbass sometimes. Nick says did the chick you had with you last night have any tattoos. Aj said yeah 4 they were placed on her body beautifully especially the heart with angel wings on her back. Nick almost choked on his fries taking his cell phone out of his pocket holy shit bone i was standing behind her i knew i saw her somewhere. I looked at nick who was staring at his phone with an impish grin on his face. Carter what did you do i know that grin what did you tell those girls. Nothing all i did was take pictures shit i should of got the blondes number damn it.

I took nicks phone looking at the pictures oh my god that’s Kim what time is it. Fuck i'll never make it in fifteen minutes, did you happen to hear what they were talking about i said looking at nick who was making kissy noises at me. Sorry i was to busy staring at the blondes ass and if you want to now what they were talking about why don't you call her you said you had her number sheesh bone you’re hopeless. Nick took his phone from me sitting a bag of McDonalds down for me walking out my room to let me with my thoughts. I got a smile on my face as i dialed the number on the paper thinking nick you’re going to owe me big. I chuckled thinking just how much i was going to enjoy watching nick beg for the blondes number.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill and i were sitting at McDonalds eating i was lost in thought thinking of Alex’s eyes when i heard Jill calling my name. Kim hello Kim your phones ringing she handed it to me. I picked up the phone saying hello and felt my heart soar when i heard his voice in my ear my cheeks turning three shades of red. I thought i was dreaming i kept pinching myself then i remembered i had given him my number. I was about to say hello when i looked down realizing i had accidentally hung up on him. Kim quickly dialed the number back on her phone smiling as his voice came across the line.

This is how my conversation with Alex went it gets a little dirty but after all this is aj McLean we are talking about. Hello beautiful, this is Alex you told me to call if i wanted to know if you’re ok.
Oh my gosh i can't believe you actually called me im sorry for turning you down last night i just got scared. It is ok anyway, the reason i am calling is that i wanted to know if you would like to take me up on dinner and mini-golf. Yeah I would love to go to dinner with you i do not know how much fun you’re going to have golfing with me i'm horrible. I heard him chuckle as he said i will pick you up at five then he growled in my ear as he said i can't wait to have you for dessert. My mouth fell open as i heard him chuckling i said five it is giving him my address.

Oh, Kim before i hang up i just wanted to ask do you know a blonde girl. Yeah Jill is my best friend if you’re looking for a threesome it is not going to happen at least with Jill she only goes for blondes. I heard him rummaging around for something then he said what are her digits i will have carter eating out my hands for life. I waited until Jill went to get a drink and quickly gave Alex her number. He said thanks i promise you will not regret this. Some how i knew he was right and now thanks to what he said before we hung up i'm not going to be able to get that image out my head. He had told me too bad your not here i would be eating you instead of these french-fries and then he hung up. Holy hell i really wanted five o clock to get here fast. My imagination was running wild with the images that flooded my mind. Kim, Kim, Hello Kim who was that Jill said looking at me. I just grinned sheepishly as i said Aj my heart was fluttering. Jill kept trying to get information out of me the whole car ride. We went back to work and as hard as I tried, i could not stop the images from running through my mind.
~~~~~~~
I put my phone back in my pocket smiling to myself as i got up heading to nicks room. I could not wait to see the look on his face when i gave him Jill’s number he would owe me big time. I knocked on the door grinning as i heard him shuffling across the room to the door. When he opened the door, i stepped inside saying you owe me big for this carter i said as i handed him the piece of paper grinning at him. Nick looked down at the piece of paper and smiled when he saw what was written on it.
Nick,
You owe me big for this and i will collect in time but for now, i have a date to get ready for.
Do not make me regret this she is Kim’s best friend if you mess this up for me i will never help you out again.
Jillian Brown
5137214489
You’re welcome
AJ.
Nick says i won't mess this up man i swear. I do owe you but we can talk about what you want later. He looked at me smiling as i felt him hug me as he programmed Jill's number in his phone. What a weenie he's already smitten and hasn’t even met her yet. I chuckled then it dawned on me why was i calling nick a weenie when i just got done doing the same thing he was. I can keep telling myself i am not smitten with Kim but somehow tonight was going to make me realize just how bad i had it for her.
Chapter End Notes:
I am changing nick's girlfriends name to jill it sounds better to me