- Text Size +
I looked down at my watch smiling hoping 5 would get here but time seemed to slowly tick away. I had just gotten finished making dinner reservations,paying for the minigolf courses and ordering flowers when nick came through the door grinning like the cheshire cat from alice in wonderland. I looked at him for a moment i thought about reaching out to smack him for barging in without knocking untill i remembered i had gotten him Jills number. Did you get laid i asked looking at him like he was crazy. Not yet but maybe after dinner i can give Jill her own rendition of sex on the beach nick said looking at me. I looked at him giving him a thumbs up as he walked out of the room i found myself frowning how is it that i'm the one who did all the dirty work yet carter seems to reap the rewards.

I smiled when i saw myself in the mirror ok i didn't just smile i grinned from ear to ear. Ok i'm conceited so what but when you look as good as i do it pays to be that way. The last thing i did before i walked out my hotel room was make sure i taped the note to nicks door, slipped condoms in my pocket and pulled the door shut. Two backstreetboys are getting lucky tonight i thought as i got in the limo heading to kim's place flowers in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kim was running around her room like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to decide on what to wear. She finally decided on a dress that fit her perfectly it showed skin but in all the right places 2 of her tattoos peeking out under the dress. She had just finished doing her hair when the doorbell rang suddenly the butterflies that left her stomach had returned. She swallowed hard making her way down the steps to get the door. She was blown away by the man standing in front of her. Now i know what my mom meant when she said goodgirls like badboys. He looked very delicious suddenly i wasn't hungry for food anymore. When i opened the door alex was standing there with roses in his hands wearing a red buttoned down shirt and jeans that were tight in all the right places blushing i took the flowers from him. Thank you their beautiful let me put them in some water and we can go i said to him as i ran into the kitchen finding a vase for the flowers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't know what to expect when i heard kim coming down the stairs to open the door. I was just about to go back to the limo when the door opened and i saw kim standing there. She looked absolutely amazing i felt the sudden urge to just shut the door and fuck her right on her living room floor. She must of been trying to give me a heart attack. It worked i found my self staring at her like a dog drooling over a bone. I found myself doomed for she had pulled out all stops with her wardrobe damn those little black dresses. I watched her slink away to the kitchen my eyes following her movements. When she came out of the kitchen i took her hand you look amazing. Thanks you don't look so bad yourself alex kim said getting in the car with alex.

We arrived at the golfcourse minutes later. I helped kim out leading her over to the first hole just when i thought i had myself under control she bent over placing the golf ball on the green. I definetly was going to need a cold shower after that but for now i had a game to win. You sure you never played golf before i asked her as she got another hole in one. She blushed well ok you got me i've been playing minigolf since i was 3 years old. Ah the truth comes out what else are you holding out on me?

I smiled when kim walked up to me her lips touching mine that was all it took for me to decide to skip dinner and have dessert. Kim must of read my mind becuase the next thing i knew she dragged me to the limo practically ripping my clothes off. My hands made quick work of her dress as i made small circles on the sides of her thighs rubbing up each side of her body. Kim said alex we can't not in here. I smiled Sure we can i said as my hands continued to explore her body.Kim was having problems We can't she said breathlessly.

I grapped her hips pulling her down her ass resting on my hardened cock.I gasped when i felt the tips of his fingers gently enter my panties letting me know were he was headed. I was feeling wild so i grabbed both sides of her panties ripping them in half . I gasped looking at alex as i felt the heat rush from my core to my entire body.I held my breath as i felt his hands slip between my legs warming me up with everytouch.I loved the affect i had on her i kept pettinger her till she was soaking wet calling my name.

"Alex please' I smiled kissing her slowly making my way back down her body again."Alex... Please I need you now" She was begging me i knew she was so close to her orgasm i could see the tears in her eyes. Alex i'm close please i want to feel you come with me. I growled as i slid her up to my chest resting the weight of my lower body against her. I let out a moan when i felt her legs go around my waist . I entered kim slowly knowing it would be the end for me if i went any faster.

Kim's body began to shake feeling her tension i went the rest of the way inside her. I looked at alex his teeth clenched as i arched my back and my body tightened on him like a vice. I felt her legs moveing to keep herself from orgasing just yet.I heard her take in breaths as i pulled out and re-entered her slowly.Kim dug her nails into my back thrusting hard against her i knew i was getting close to my release.'Alex" She said my name over and over again.

I thrusted in her 2 more times going as deep as i could her body shaking under me again. When i felt her walls tense and thicken then collapse i lost it.I growled as my chest tightened i closed my eyes and grunted as i felt my body release spilling my seed deep inside kim.

Kim looked up at me from her side of the bed and said this wasn't a one time thing right. I saw the look in her eyes as she waited for my answer. I thought to myself yes its a one time thing then i did the unthinkable i kissed kim's forehead saying no im here for the long haul. somehow i think im ready for the long haul. Maybe sett... whoa the thought of settling down scared the shit out of me because of what my mom went through.I looked down at kim asleep on my chest smiling as i turned the light out suddenly the thought of settling down doesnt sound so bad.