- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hope you like this chapter its filled with a surprise
Alex's Point Of View:
The past 4 months have been interesting to say the least. Nick and Jill are getting along so well they are practically inseperable. I can see marriage down the line for them if things keep going so well. Alot has changed for me as well i'm still shocked at how much my life has changed. I am doing my 12 steps program everyday, i've cutt down smoking and i can now get satisfaction knowing brian isn't the only dad in the group anymore. That's right ladies i'm going to be a dad. I can't wait to tell howie,brian and kevin the big news Nick already knows Jill told him. I have been very busy with baby shopping and golfing with nick to just being lazy at home which is what im doing now. I am sitting on the couch with my doggies waiting for kim to get home from work.
~~~~~~~~~~
November 23rd, 2003
Alex was sitting on the couch watching tv with tank sprawled out in his lap asleep when the phone rang. He sighed putting tank on the floor grabbing the phone from its mount on the wall. Hello he said to the other person on the line. Hey bone its rok just calling to see if your still coming for dinner, and baylees party. "Brian of course we are kim is so excited to meet baylee and leighanne it's all she has been talking about for the last few days. " They can't wait to meet her either.

"Rok it's gonna be a blast tell leighanne to check Nick, Jill, Kim and myself off the list we are all coming down together. "Alright bone, i'll let her know im glad you and nick are happy it's good to see all my brothers smiling for a change. "Thanks Brian that means alot coming from you, i can't beleive baylee is one already. "I know he is growing so fast makes me want another one leighanne says maybe in a few years. " I'll see ya soon rok i gotta get kim from work then head to the doctors for our 3 months picture. He hangs up before brian can ask any questions, He gets the dogs outside,gets in the car and drives off to pick up kim.

Brian hangs up the phone then looks at leighanne thats odd. "Whats odd hunny are they coming for the party? " Yeah everyones coming thats not whats odd aj said before we hung up he had to go becuase he had to get kim from work then head to the doctor for a 3 months picture. Leighanne smiles at him I don't think baylee is going to like sharing his title. Brian says title oh you mean as the only backstreet ba.... whoa im going to call nick and he runs off.
Alex pulls up to where kim works waiting for her to come out. He smiles to himself thinking about the day she told him she was pregnant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
FlashBACK
July 29th,2003
I was playing golf with nick when i got the text from kim that she wanted to see me apparently she had something to tell me. I'm not gonna lie my mind was racing with what it could be. "Nick i'm gonna have to bail im sorry man kim just said she needs to see me she has something to tell me. " Bone it's fine we can golf anytime let me know if everythigns alright i'm glad she texted you so i can get my ass back in bed with Jill. I hugged nick and ran to the car wondering what it could be that she has to tellme. I got to kim's place parked the car and headed inside.

I could tell she was thinking becuase she jumped when i wrapped my arms around her. " Sorry babe didnt mean to scare you, i got your message what's up. She looked at me with tears in her eyes saying i think you better sit down alex i dunno where to start. I sat down on the bed beside her its ok babe you can tell me anything i told you that. She looked at me and said Alex i'm pregnant then started crying her eyes out. I took her hands and made her look me in the eyes so i could tell her what i was going to say.

Kim looked in to alex's eyes as she listened to the words he said. Kim, i know things seem to be moving a little fast for us,But when i told you 2 weeks ago i was in it for the long haul thats what i meant i'm not going anywhere. Kim looks at alex hugging him you mean you want me to keep the baby, you told me you didnt want kids for a few years i didn't mean to mess up your plans. Alex looked kim in the eyes you didn't mess anything up yes i want you to keep the baby i know its happening faster then i wanted it to but i wouldn't have it any other way. End of Flashback
Alex smiled as nick and Jill arrived at the house to head to the airport with them. Nick hugs alex putting his and Jills bags in the luggage thing. "Well what did the doctor say, is it a boy or a girl does it still look like a bean. Alex smiled at nick "No it looks like a baby now with ten fingers, ten toes and my big nose. Doctor stevens said kim is due the end of april. The baby is growing very well and when she hits the 5 month mark we can know the sex.

Kim giggles You know jill sometimes i think he is more excited then i am about the baby. I just hope he didn't let it slip when he was on the phone with brian. Jill smiles You mean we are the only ones who know yeah this is so exciting. Kim hands Jill a picture thats for you and nick we have a copy for everyone. Kim and Jill were oooing and ahhing over the picture as nick and alex came up to them saying it was time to go their plane had arrived. Once on the plane everyone got setteled in their seats nick and Jill were watching a movie on his laptop while kim and alex were cuddling.

Kim smiled aw baby look their sleeping she said pointing to nick and Jill. Alex smiled aw yep i love it when he's sleeping then he stays out of trouble. Kim smiled as she thought about all the things that happened in the past four months. She was excited soon she would be in atlanta spending the holidays with her new Extended Family. She went to sleep excited to be a part of The backstreet family.
Chapter End Notes:
sorry i haven't updated in a few days been feeling a little under the weather hope you like the chapter