- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
heres the next chapter hope you like it feedback is greatly appreciated wether its good or bad i need some ideas for baby names thanks
Alex,Kim,Nick, and Jill walked off the plane heading to the car that was waiting for them. Once they were in the car Jill says this is nice very spacious. Nick says yeah it is nice he pulls Jill into his lap kissing her forehead. Kim smiled at alex who was playing peekaboo with her belly. Alex kissed Kim's belly wrapping his arms around her as the car pulled up to brians.Nick opened the door and everyone got out walking up to brians door bags in their hands.

Brian opens the door shuffling everyone inside now i really do have a full house. You can put the gifts over there on the table. Nick looked around the house smiling at the decorations awsome i cant wait to see the cake. Brian grinned come on everyones in the den. Brian walked into the den with the rest of us behind him. Everyone was talking and huddling over the photoalbums of baylee untill kim said Oh my god it kicked me.

I went over to kim hugging her im sorry baby it really hurt she said looking at me.Alex kissed her forehead it's ok i think our secret is out now. Sure enough everyone except nick and Jill were looking at us.Kim smiles i know alex probally blurted it out to brian on the phone so for everyone else we're pregnant.Leighanne says oh my gosh another backstreetbaby this is so exciting. Alex smiles saying i got copies of the sonogram for everyone.

Kim sits down on the couch smiling when she feels someone tugging on her leg she looked down smiling at baylee. She picks him up Happy Birthday Baylee how old are you now. Baylee held up one little finger looking at kim giggling. "Your going to be a heartbreaker when you get older i bet your excited for cake kim said. Baylee stood up on the couch and yelled CAKE CAKE CAKE. Everyone went over to the couch chuckling at baylee then his party started.

Several hours later the guys were in the kitchen talking while the girls and i were in the den. Leighanne,Kristin, and Leah welcomed Jill and i into the family. I smiled it felt nice to be accepted by the 3 of them. Jill says aw thanks you girls are so nice i feel like i just gained 3 sisters. They hugged Jill then turned back to kim who was crying. Leighanne says whats the matter kim.

Kim looked at leighanne nothing i'm crying becuase my family just got bigger i was so scared i wouldn't be accepted. Leighanne says don't think like that you and Jill are part of the family. Kristen says oh my god another mclean the world is doomed. Leah chuckles watch it be a girl thats just aj's luck. Kim says oh my god denise said the same thing she thinks its a girl as well. I really don't mind just as long as it's healthy.


Alex says i know baylee just turned one and me having a kid is going to make things a little kaotic but i really think we can do this guys. Our fans are still out there waiting for us.Wouldn't it be cool to throw it in jives faces that they couldnt keep the backstreetboys apart. Nick says i agree with aj i'm ready to show the world backstreetsback.Howie says I think nows a perfect time for a comeback. We are back to how we were when we first started im in.

Brian smiles backstreetsback lets show the world what we can do. Kevin looks at them for a few minutes then says when aren't things kaotic after all we are the backstreetboys.Lets go tell the girls the good news. The guys walked into the den finding the girls watching tv. Kim looked up from the tv hey babe how did the meeting go? He grinned as they all yelled BACKSTREETS BACK ALRIGHT. Kim smiles at alex thats great baby im so happy for you guys.

December25th,2003

Alex smiled as he put the finishing touches on the backyard. He finished his cigarette and made his way back into the house.He had the turkey in the oven,the cookies made,the gifts under the tree, and was just setting the table when he heard kim coming down stairs. He smiled meeting her at the bottom of the stairs merrychristmas kim. She wrapped her arms around his neck smiling oh my gosh hunny you did all this for me. Alex smiled yep its all for you the guys and mom should be here soon.

You look so cute in that winter coat and boots my snow bunny. Kim looked at him why am i in winter attire when we live in california baby? He chuckled because its part of my surprise now come on. Alex took my hand leading me to the backyard my eyes closed can i look yet. He smiled yes you can open your eyes. When i opened my eyes i gasped the backyard had been turned into a winter wonderland.

Alex its beautiful you didn't have to do that. He smiled i know but i did becuase i love seeing you smile. i know how upset you got about not having snow for christmas so i brought it to you my snow bunny. Kim walked around the yard with alex to a little spot he set up under a tree. Oh alex you really are amazing hot choclate and smores your too good to me. He kissed kim's forehead anything for you beautiful i thought we could have our own little smore session before everyone gets here.

We spent the next 2 hours eating smores,playing in the snow and singing christmas carols. I was sitting on the couch drinking another cup of hot chocolate while alex cleaned up the backyard. Alex came inside just as the doorbell rang. He opened the door and smiled as everyone filed into the house. Everyone hugged and set all the gifts around the tree. Nick says i thought you said you couldnt cook bone.

Alex smirked i never said i couldnt cook i just said i chose not too.Jill says merry christmas from nick and i to everyone we hope you like your gifts. We all gathered around the tree exchanging gifts with eachother. Kim smiles as everyone was getting up to head to the table wait there's one more present to be opened. Everyone sat back down as kim gave the gift to alex merry christmas baby. Alex took his time opening the box when he got it opened he saw pink booties and a new sonogram picture tears filled his eyes.He looks at everyone then kisses kim's belly Merry Christmas Baby girl we cant wait to meet you.

Denise says a little girl just your luck looks like you have to wait for a little boy. Alex smiled its ok mom i wouldnt have it any other way. Later that night when everyone had left and Kim and i were laying in bed i smiled looking down at her kissing her forehead. It really has been A MERRY CHRISTMAS!