- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
heres the next chapter hope you enjoy it things are going to start getting interesting espcially when kims past comes back to haunt her when her parents demand to be in her life can kim and alex handle this or will she have more heart ache.
March 17th, 2004 St. Patricks Day.
Kim has been keeping to her self the past few weeks and im starting to get a bit concerned. We are almost 2 hours late for her baby shower at jill's place. I was just about to call jill and tell her to cancel when kim came downstairs ok i'm ready.I helped her to the car. When we got closer to jill's kim took my hand and said I can't believe them how dare they think they can just pop in my life now and call themselves my parents. "Hunny i dunno you really havent told me much about your past, try not to think about it besides i got all dressed up just for you becuase its your special day baby". " I haven't said anything because i didn't think you would want to know about before i met you and what happened in my life untill you came along and rescued me from adam.

" Kim, i dont want you to be afraid to tell me anything no matter how bad it is we will get through it together. "Alex my life was hell before you came along, my mom is a horrible person my dad used to molest me when i was little and everytime i'd tell my mom she would beat me. it started when i was five and continued for ten years. I still remember sitting in the nurses office crying because i was afraid she would send me home instead she called children services and the police. I was taken away from my parents in florida, thats when everything changed. I was adopted living a new life in california with the people i called my parents. I met Jill that year in school and we've been friends ever since.

She was there for me through everything the trial of my real parents, graduating high school, the car accident that took my adoptive parents from me,college and all the abuse i took from adam. I can't believe they only got ten years for what they did to me they have no rights to me or our daughter. Alex parked the car in nick's driveway then took me in his arms holding me letting me cry.

Several hours later i was enjoying my baby shower laughing and playing games totally forgetting about what happened in the car. Alex was in the kitchen with the guys. I knew why he was having a meeting with them and all my doubts and fears went away when they all came out smiling. " you have nothing to worry about kim because you have a very big family who won't let anyone harm you and don't worry We wont let anyone MESS WITH OUR FAMILY".Kim smiled gosh you guys don't have to do that. They all smile You and madison are part of the backstreetfamily its our responsibilty to protect you.

Kim hugged all of them including alex i love you baby.Alex smiles holding kim i love you too beautiful.Kim looked at alex who was loading the last bit of gifts in the car smiling as she thought of how great of a dad he is going to be. Alex shut the trunk of the car and came over wrapping his arms around kim who was in deep thought. What you thinking about beautiful?. " Oh Just how great of a husband and father your going to be baby.

"It's the little things you say that make me realize how much i love you. Kim smiles kissing him aw hunny i love you too. Kim Hugged nick and jill thanking them for the baby shower and as she was walking out the door with alex to the car, a strange feeling came over her she shrugged it off hoping it was just hunger pains. Alex held kims hand smiling baby don't worry the guys won't let anyone bother you even your parents i promise you and madison are safe. Some how i knew Alex and the guys wouldn't let anythign happen to me or madison. I kissed his hand saying i know you all won't let anything happen i just want to get home and sleep it's been a long day.

"Sleep sounds good i doubt we will get any when madison gets here i just hope she likes her room. "Aw hunny shes going to love her room becuase her daddy made it for her. Alex smiled kissing kim's cheek we are going to do just fine.Alex helped kim out the car letting her go inside while he unloaded the car. An hour later he went upstairs climbing in bed with kim. Alex kissed her forehead then drifted off to sleep.I tried sleep Although the feeling in my stomach told me my parents wouldnt go down with out a fight. I just hope they are prepared for the fight of their lives i told myself as i drifted off to sleep.