- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this chapter is alittle intense alex gets a visit from his father and adam gets a call from kims parents what will happen.
March 24th, 2004:
I was sound asleep in bed when my phone started ringing, I grabbed it saying hello to the voices on the other end. Hello is this Adam?. " Yes, who are you what do you want?. " We Are Kimberly Anderson's biological parents, We thought you might be able to help us. " I don't know what made you think i would help the two of you get back at kim. " You used to date her, you know things we can use to our advantage. "Look i dunno how you got my number, but really your wasting your time and mine.

There is no way i'm going to be involved with what ever you are trying. Yeah i dated kim and things weren't the best i caused her enough trouble. Find someone else to help you i want no parts of it. Adam hung up the phone then sighed as he rummaged through the desk looking for kim's number.~~~~~~~~~~

Kim was sitting on the couch watching tv when the phone rang. She sighed alex was still at the studio with the guys so she got up off the couch and took the phone off the wall mount. Hello she said almost dropping the phone when she heard adam on the other end. "Kim, Don't hang up i called to warn you. " Warn me about what adam how did you get this number?. "I called information thats not important i wanted to warn you about your parents.

They called me 10 minutes ago asking me to help them try to get back at you or something. I told them they were wasting their time and mine.Kim listened to adam the tone in his voice made her believe what he was saying about her parents. "Kim i told them to go fly a kite and that i caused you enough trouble i just thought you would like to know they are looking for you. "Thank you adam, i appreciate the call i really do i'm going to go now so i can deal with this. Kim put the phone back on the wall mount then sat down on the couch rubbing her belly i've got to face them sooner or later even if i don't want too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alex was down in the lounge area eating lunch and having a cigarette when he heard his name being called. Holy fuck Kevin you scared the shit out of me what's up. Sorry bone uh you expecting anyone else at the studio today. Kevin you know i'm not just kim who's here. Kevin looked at aj then sighed Your dad is here. Alex looked at kevin then sighed come on lets go see what he wants more money probally.

They got to the back of the studio just in time to see brian holding back nick who was trying to lunge at bob. Whoa, whats going on aj said stepping between nick and his dad. Brian says apparently your father said something that set nick off i don't knwo what was said all i know is i can't hold nick back for much longer. Aj looks at his dad What did you say to nick? Robert looked at alex nothing i just came to see you is that a crime. Nick says i won't be the only one brian will have to worry about holding back once i tell alex what you said asshole.

Robert laughs ha like aj is going to believe you over me i'm his father. Nick looks at alex saying your dad had the nerve to try and hit on jill that made me a little mad. What really pissed me off is when he said and i quote "im dissapointed in aj he went and knocked up some slut then decides to marry her, tells everyone including denise about the engagement and the baby except for me,aj must be stupid if he thinks he can make this work he is the biggest screwup i know" Now bone if it was anyone else i would of kept my mouth shut but he doesn't have anyright to bad mouth you or kim or jill. Alex looked at nick and then at his dad smiling. Rok let nick go alex said looking at brian.

Why would i do that bone he said letting nick go. Alex says so you guys can watch what happens. He turned and looks at his father Don't worry i'm not going to give you the satisfaction of beign just like you by hitting you. Alex got in his face saying You say your my father ha more like sperm donor. I had no reason to tell you about my engagement or becoming a father because your not a apart of my life. Yeah i made mistakes and did things im not proud of but i can tell you this I won't be A DEAD BEAT DAD LIKE YOU.

Robert laughed alex your my son you will always mess up even if you try not to. Alex looked at brian and nick then lunged at his dad fists flying. It took brian, howie,kevin and nick 20 minutes to get alex off his dad. While howie,nick and brian had a hold of alex kevin helped up robert and said I think you better leave before i tell them to let alex go again if you try to contact my brother again i'll hurt you myself. Kevin waited till he saw roberts car fly out the parking lot and head down the street before letting alex go. He smiles How bout you all come over to my place for a barbeque tommorrow lets go home and relax.

Alex smiled his anger going away as he climbed in bed with kim and their dogs. He held kim in his arms kissing her forehead. I love you my angel thanks for loving me. He turned out the light drifting off to sleep but not before he heard her say I love you too alex i will always love you .
Chapter End Notes:
will alex tell kim what happened at the studio? will kim tell alex about the phone call she got? will they be able to handle the pressures of parenthood or will they crash and burn keep reading to find out.