- Text Size +
Nick's POV



I was now for almost ten days in the hospital and I still wasn't able to breathe without this oxygen thing. Neela wants to release me today but I am curious how this should work.

At home, there is no one who can help with some stuff, sure everyone told me that they would help, but in the end, I would fall asleep alone.

I heard some voices in front of my door.

The door opened and five young women dressed in white came in followed by Neela who wore blue and her stethoscope around her neck. She looked amazing.

“Good morning, Mr. Carter, these are my students and they will ask you some questions and examine you today and they also will decide if you can go home later the day, they are here to learn so please excuse them if they make some mistakes it won't be major ones. I will be here to make sure that they won't kill you or in case of an emergency.” Neela said smiling.

The women came closer and introduced themselves to me and then the first one realized who I was.

“Oh. My. God.” said the beautiful blonde one.

“Is there a problem, Jen?” Neela asked with a stern voice.

“Uhm well, Doctor Roberts, do you know who this is?” Jen said stupidly smiling like a 13-year-old teenager

“Yes, this is Mr. Carter, thirty years old, with a bad heart disease, who waits for his examination and then the results, so where is the problem?” Neela said serious, I bet she knew that the girl was close to freaking out.

I mean you don't have often the chance to examine a Backstreet Boy.

“Yeah sorry, doctor Roberts. Okay, well Mr. Carter we need to do a complete check over not to see if you can go home later tonight.” the blonde one said.

I didn't have much fun the last few days but this will be fun for sure. Let's look if my charm is still working.
Yeah, I am a big jackass but who cares?

I lost Neela years ago and being so close to her again wasn't making me good. Well, yeah, it was making me good but she was cold as ice.

She learned her lesson not to trust me, and this what I was getting now and honestly I deserve this, but I suffer. I suffer for her and I don't know if this ever will stop. She became such an amazing woman; she is so strong and damn, she a great doctor.

I am trying to get back to normal after this freaking exams, God help me, all those women pressing their hands on me and undressing me, god this is pure torture.

I can't help I am a man and this is far away from being easy right know 'God, be cool Carter'. Yes, I have needs and it's fucking hard if you just want to bang and you can't because you fucked up your heart... again.

And Neela well, she is here with all these other hot women, okay none of them can compare to her.

She is like the queen of the beauties in my room the others are just her whatever.

The blonde one is hot, Jen, well and the way she is looking at me and how she touched my back was way more then she should have done. She softly stroke about my back and traced over my KAOS tattoo. I would lie when I say this doesn't have turned me on.

DAMN, Carter don't do this Nee is here my sweet Neela. I sighed to myself.
God look at her she is still hot and in those blue clothes, she is driving me insane. I miss her lips. The sweetest and softest lips I ever kissed my entire life.
'DAMN, buddy this is not the right time nor place to say 'Hi'.’

Damn yeah I am a little too happy but just a little happy who wouldn't with all these hot women especially Nee. This time I need to think with my brain and not my dick, I want her back. But fuck the blond one is too hot, god why did I have to drink that much and end up here with oxygen and now I can't do anything.

Wait they went out, just like that? They said things I haven't even heard, because I was too focused at my brain and my dick not to show up more. Wow I am alone again maybe I should relax. I guess I must have fallen asleep, because I only remember Jen - the hot student damn students are hot calling my name.

“Mr. Carter? Are you awake?” she said leaning close to me so that I could see her black bra, she as boobs wow I was dying to set them free or even to touch them. They were screaming at me 'touch me, kiss me, and suck on me'.

“Yeah, I am now.” She started to check on me but she was much closer then she was allowed she leaned more down and I couldn't resist and kissed her breasts. This is how karma works, isn't it?

“Do you need something, Mr. Carter?” she asked with a husky voice with those piercing green eyes on me. Damn I knew this look she wanted me.

“Uhm wow it depends of what you can give me.” I said playful, sue me; she wanted to give it to me, so why not take it. I already lost everything so why should I stop my behavior. I don't want to know what Neela was thinking about me, but since she was that ice cold, she obviously moved on.

“Mhmm what I want I am not allowed to have.” she said kissing my earlobe.

Fuck, damn Carter she was joking, right. I was already dead and in heaven.

“What do you want, babe?” I was turned on and I knew I shouldn't be I should have stopped this; god if Neela would ever find out I would be dead. However, my dick was completely taking control of me, like always, when it comes to a hot woman. She looked down at me and down, our eyes answered the questions. She pulled the covers away and went down. She must be a pro, because she was excessively good for a student.

God, I couldn't believe what was happening, I was at the hospital, a few doors away from Neela, I couldn't breathe without this stupid oxygen thing and a fucking hot student was giving me a pro blow job. But honestly I the only thing I could think of was Neela, I was going nuts with her coldness, my mind was running into the speed of light, I was almost there when Jen started to suck my balls. She felt that I was damn close so she went back with her mouth to my best part, yes; I think most women see me for that. Well why not giving them what they want. I was losing this battle, when I came hard in her mouth. I held her head in place with both hands and I wanted to thrust into her mouth so badly, when I found myself calling Neela's name. This was the moment when Jen stopped her job, cleaned her mouth and left calling me names... well I still think I am not that worse than AJ. That man has background poor Giulia and those two boys. Two little AJ's, how much cans the world take. Damn this world is doomed.

I tried to relax but a few minutes later after this hot student had left me, Neela was coming into my room I knew right away that she knew something.

“Mr. Carter, you can get dressed and go home with the oxygen. You will need it for the next couple of weeks. You need to rest at home if you don't do it there is a high risk that your heart stops again. All the best for the future, here are your papers, some of them are for the therapist, rehab and for the physical therapy. The nurses already called the patient transport ambulance to bring you home. They will also tell you how to use the oxygen. Bye.” she turned around and started to walk off.

“Neela, I am sorry, really I am sorry for everything.”

“For what exactly, Mr. Carter? For letting one of my students, give you a blowjob? For drinking yourself almost to death? For not trusting anyone in your life? For not staying sober, even through you knew about your heart issue? Seriously, you need therapy and I hope you will take this a chance and change your life. Good bye and get ready they will be here soon.” She said cold as ice there were no emotions in her face.

She left the room and I felt tears running down my cheeks. I never cried my entire life. She was the one who brought me into tears. I stood up, took off the oxygen, and got dressed. I packed my things and left the room. I felt good I didn’t need the stupid oxygen thing.

I walked down the hall and my breathing got heavier and heavier then I lost it broke down. The next thing I remember is that I was lying on the floor with an oxygen mask over my mouth and nose. I still felt dizzy.

“Mr. Carter, I told you that you needed your oxygen, if you don't carry it with you, you will die. So it's your choice.” Neela said coldly.

I tried to pull the mask off but she stopped me.

“You heard and understood what I said? Your transport is here. Some medical stuff will check on you later at home to see who everything is going with the oxygen and if you are okay.”

I just nodded I couldn't believe how cold she was I wanted to hug her and say thanks but I couldn't. I felt tears coming back to my eyes with this I stood up and walked away with the medical stuff and my oxygen tank.

I've made a mistake, now I should and must learn how to fix things.