- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Now, I've had this idea forever. And finally I caved and let myself write it. And despite myself, I have no self control. So I really couldn't help but post it lol. No promises about how rapid the updates will be, but as always, feedback is always appreciated hehe. :)
Backstreet Boy in ‘Larger Than Life’ Accident
Associated Press

A violent crash on the Los Angeles highway has 35-year-old Backstreet Boy, Brian Littrell in critical condition. Wife, Leighanne Littrell, was thrown from the car on the first impact and died instantly. Their son, Baylee, was not with them at the time.

Police say the accident occurred at the fault of a nighttime truck driver, who’d been driving under the influence. Due to his impaired judgment, the vehicle went over the median and crashed into Littrell’s, causing it to spin and roll several times before landing on the shoulder of the highway.

Management and other members of the group have refused to comment at this time.






Backstreet Boy Comes Out Unbreakable
Associated Press

Two weeks after the tragic accident, Brian Littrell has been released today. The singer was seen to be walking out of the hospital supported by band mate, Nick Carter and cousin Kevin Richardson. He was heavily bandaged around the head and with a cast around his left leg, but all the specific injuries are currently unknown.

“We’re just happy he’s okay.” Said manager Jenn Sousa. “I think everyone needs to give Brian time to heal. We’ve been hit hard by the loss of Leighanne. I can’t imagine how he’s trying to cope with that. Our only plans for now are to help him through this ordeal.”

When questioned, the Backstreet Boys declined to comment.






Brian Littrell Plays Games With Their Hearts
Associated Press

Two months after the accident that shocked fans around the world and shattered the life of singer Brian Littrell of the Backstreet Boys, he disappears from public view. Having not been seen for three weeks, family and friends have now put out a desperate search for the vanished pop star. His home having been investigated, police say there is no evidence of foul play to indicate he had been taken by force.

“I don’t care what the cops say,” Says band mate Nick Carter. “Brian wouldn’t just leave on his own. He’s been dealing with a lot, but he would not just up and vanish. Someone took him, and I’m going to make sure whoever is behind it pays for it.”

Brian Littrell has officially been declared a missing person as the police continue their investigation.