- Text Size +
“George get over here,” Alex screamed as he saw Daphne’s monkey cross a street into the woods. He couldn’t let him get lost so he followed him. “George! Come here I have a banana,” he said as he followed him into the woods.

He gasped when he saw George standing in a field full of dandelions with many puff balls around. He was standing there sticking his tongue out at him, “I’ve never seen this place before,” he whispered as he walked in deeper.

“I looked like the sun was rising and the beautiful colors that expanded through the sky made this place even more gorgeous. He then saw George disappear, “George.” He called but instead gasped when he saw a beautiful black horse galloping toward him. He smiled when he saw who rode the tamed beast.

Her red hair glowed with the sunlight, “Daphne.” He said as she stopped right in front of him extending her hand to him which he gladly took. He climbed the horse wrapping his arms around her waist.

“We are about to get as close as we can to being the wind…” Daphne said laughing a little. “Take it all in Alex.” She whispered as the horse began to gallop again toward the sun it seemed.

Alex closed his eyes realizing the brightness of the sun. “Where are we going?” he asked as he held tight to her waist her scent of apples hitting his nostrils.

“The Sky is the limit,” was all Daphne said as the sped through the wind hitting them.

After what seemed like a long ride they stopped and she climbed off. The white cotton dress she wore moving with the breeze that still hadn’t stopped. “Isn’t it beautiful here?”

“Yeah,” Alex said getting off too. “Where are we?”

“The closest place in comparison to the garden of Eden.” Daphne whispered as she collected puff balls. She blew at them laughing as the seeds left in the breeze…

“I mean how did we get here?” Alex said as he copied her and took a puff ball blowing it into the air.

Daphne shrugged and walked up to him, “It doesn’t matter, doesn’t this place make you feel free?”

Alex smiled and tucked her long bang behind her ear. “I have to say I did like your hair when it was longer.”

“Well I liked you more when you had less tattoos but do you see me complaining?” Daphne said as she traced her fingers through his arms and his tattoos.

“So you like me?” Alex asked smirking at her.

Daphne bit her lip, “Oops you weren’t supposed to know that.”

“Why not it’s flattering… so am I your favorite backstreet boy?” Alex asked closing the small space between them.

Daphne chuckled and shook her head, “No and you will never know.” She took off running laughing.

“I bet I can get out of you…” Alex yelled laughing as he began to chase her. “Got ya,” He said as he wrapped his arm around her making himself stumble. The next thing he knew he was falling bringing her down with him.

“Hey,” Daphne said as he fell on top of him. “You will never know who.” She told him touching the tip of his nose with her finger.

Alex took her hand and leaned up, his face so close to hers. “I don’t need for you to confess it’s me.” He told her in a ragged voice before he brushed his lips over hers. He smiled as Daphne closed her eyes and he knew it was ok to kiss her again.

His hand cupped her face and held it still as he brushed his lips to hers again, a light shiver running through his spine as he took her bottom lip with his teeth. “I will show you what a true kiss feels like.” He whispered as he kissed her again and slowly as she opened her mouth allowing him access.

The kiss was perfect and it intensified as he now laid on top of her his body covering hers. His lips tingling as he kissed her… “You’re beautiful.” He whispered as he began to kiss her jaw down to her neck…

He then felt the slap on his head; he stopped and looked up at her confused. Then he felt another slap… “What the hell was that for?” He asked and then it was harder and painful. That’s when she vanished and instead he was face to face with George hitting him.

“George?” Alex said groggily as he saw his surroundings he was in his room. “What are you doing here?”

He sat up and looked at the clock it was nine in the morning. “Well thanks for the wake up call buddy but no need to be rough.” He said as he realized how George had gotten into his room. His window was open.

As he washed his face he couldn’t stop thinking about the dream. He didn’t understand why he was dreaming about her…be he had to admit the kiss even if it was a dream was very nice…

*******

“George there you are!” Janelle said as she held the door open for Alex to come in.

“Yeah he woke me up today… I think he likes my house.” Alex said walking in. “Wow it smells good.”

“We are having Belgian waffles… would you like to join us?” Daphne asked as she came from the kitchen.

Alex froze in his step when he recognized the dress it was the one he had just seen on her in his dream only difference she wore an apron that said kiss the chef.

“Actually I have a meeting with the guys…work related. I am running late but how about a rain check?”

“Ok,” Daphne said smiling. “Tomorrow morning…”

“Deal,” Alex said quickly as he walked back toward the door. “Have an awesome day.”

“You too.” Daphne said right before the door closed behind him. “He was acting weird.”

“Yeah he was.” Janelle agreed as she followed her friend back into the kitchen. “Now let’s eat so then we can go drop off those toys to the hospital.”

“Yeah because I am tempted on opening them all.” Daphne said as she found George sitting on the table a banana in hand. “Now you are one bad monkey.”

“No I think he is just like his owner… he has the hots for AJ. I wonder if he witnessed AJ shirtless. Cause man did you see his shirt it was so tight, leaves very little to the imagination.” Janelle said as she peeled the banana for George.

“Hey,” Daphne said defensively.

“What? I am just observing that’s all. Not like you are doing anything to make him yours.”

“Ok that’s enough lets change the subject!” Daphne said with a smirk on her face. She couldn’t help but agree Alex did look good.
Chapter End Notes:
Ok here is another chapter...enjoy and R&R. I love feedback. :)