- Text Size +
Chapter Ten

"You can't be a virgin," I said.

"I am," she said.

I rubbed my neck. It was really hot in the room. And it was such a small room.

"I don't want to die a virgin," she said morosely.

I probably should have said something like - 'Well, good thing you're not going to die.'

But I didn't.

"Maybe I could help you out," I said slowly.

She scooted closer to me. My eyes zeroed in on her clevage.

"You'd do that? For me?"

Now, I know what you're thinking. I had just spent hours seeing my friends horrifically murdered and dismembered. How in the world could I even be thinking about sex?

Well, I can't answer that. But I was thinking about it. I figured that if something did happen to Kacey, I would feel horrible for causing her to die a virgin. I almost had a duty to make sure that didn't happen.

I was like her very own Make-a-Wish Foundation.

"I would so do it for you," I said.

She scooted even closer to me. I brushed her blonde hair away from her face and tipped her head towards mine. I kissed her. She was a damn good kisser. If she really hadn't put out, she had probably given quite a few guys a hard on.

As our kiss intensified, I was distracted by the smell of blood wafting off of her shirt. It didn't do much for a libido. My hands grabbed at the clingy material and I pulled it away from her abdomen. We parted and I slipped it off over her head.

After that, I didn't waste much time. I was a master at getting girls undressed quickly. Kacey was even hotter naked than she was with clothes on.

"I can't lay down on my arm," she said nervously. Her face was flushed. Her good hand was around my neck. My eyes were focused on the two round mountains bouncing in front of me.

"That's alright," I said. I sank all the way down on the floor. She glanced down at me. I don't want to be cocky, but I could tell she was impressed.

"C'mon baby," I urged. I ran my hands along her slender waist. She straddled me.

I was feeling a little bit like a teacher. I had only de-virginized one girl in my life and that had been a helluva long time ago. Of course, my experience level back then wasn't anywhere near as high as it was now. I was going to make this so good that Kacey would be ruined for any other guy.

Once you have a little taste of Nick, there's no substitute. I glanced uip at her face. She bit her lip. It was hot. School girl hot. I tensed up.

"Take your time," I urged.

And boy, did she take her time. It was like torture. My hands pressed underneath her breasts, the fingers splaying upward. I could feel her warmth as her legs pressed into my sides. I wasn't a patient man. Why did I tell her to take her time?

Finally, at long last, she took the plunge. She hadn't been lying about the virgin thing either. I saw her wince mometarily and then her lips parted as if she was drinking it all in. I arched my hips encouragingly and she began to ride me.

"Is it good?" I asked. Her head bobbed up and down. I smiled.

I closed my eyes for a moment. My head pressed hard against the floor. I turned it to the side and moaned. Damn did it feel good. She was tight. My eyes fluttered open.

A second moan got caught in my throat. My eyes focused on the closet.

I hadn't noticed it before, but the closet door was partially opened.

And it wasn't empty.

What I saw was more terrifying than anything else I had seen all evening.

A bloody, black booted foot was sticking out of the door. There was no movement from its owner.

Because the owner was obviously dead.

And there was only one girl who had worn black boots. She was the one I had avoided all night long.

Ivanka.

But, if Ivanka was dead, that meant...

I glanced back up. Kacey was still riding me, but her innocent face had twisted into complete madness.

"This is the best night of my life," she said. She moaned.

Before I could react, she lifted her hand. It was clutching a gigantic knife. It caught the reflection of the mirror and glinted maliciously. She arched against me.

"Good bye," she whispered. "You lost the game."

My eyes widened.

"Wait, I--"

The knife sliced through the air right towards my heart.

My own blood-curdling scream was the last thing I heard.