- Text Size +
“I’m next, I’m next, I’m next!” was running through Alma’s head. She had all but stalked this man for years and now was finally getting to meet him.

“Next!” a security guard called out. Trying to remain calm she walked forth until she stood in front of…

“Hi, I’m Wentworth Miller,” he held his hand out and Alma shook it (she got to touch him…*SQUEE*) “but you already knew that didn’t you?” he asked with a smile.

“I do know. I’ve watched your TV show and I’ve seen all your movies. I really like them,” she gushed.

“Well thank you,” he replied, looking up. “You have really beautiful eyes. I mean, who should I write this to?”

“Me silly,” Alma answered.

“ ‘Me Silly’ is an interesting name,” Wentworth laughed.

“I mean Alma. And thank you.”

“For what?”

“You said I had beautiful eyes.”

“Oh yeah. You do.”

“Thanks again.”

“No thank you.”

Alma picked up her newly autographed photo and said, ‘it was really nice meeting you,” and turned to leave.

“No, Wait!” he said. “I have one more question for you.”

“Shouldn’t I be asking you questions?”

“I know. But since I’m from so far away I like to know how far my fans come to meet me,” he explained.

“So you wanna know where I’m from?”

“Right.”

“I’m from a town here in California called Porterville. It’s about four hours away.”

Wentworth picked up a pen and brought out a notebook from under the table and wrote *alma-Porterville-four hours* “Thanks for telling me.”

“You’re welcome,” she smiled and walked away.

Chapter End Notes:
So this story involves a REAl person, well more than one really, but in this case I mean Wentworth Miller. I figure, however, that since I wrote the story, it is an ORIGINAL.