- Text Size +
Chapter Ten

I was going to die. After completing the course and then having to take it down, I was pretty sure my balls had disappeared somewhere into my body never to return. I was whipped. I smelled like a pig. I was starving.

I needed a hit.

"Okay guys. Go grab a quick lunch! The girls are already doing the afternoon workout!" Richard ferreted.

Afternoon workout? Hell no.

"Carter should get showers first," Lavell announced. No one disagreed with him.

I took off my sneakers outside the camphouse and made a beeline for the shower. It's pretty sad when you even have dried mud on your johnson. That's how grossly filthy I was. I was even too sore and tired to fantasize about girly panties while cleaning off. I did my thing, got dressed, and headed right to the mess hall.

I don't know what I was expecting. It wasn't like they had steak and fries waiting. I got a salad, a fruit cup, and a teeny tiny chicken breast that I could have swallowed in one bite. I finished in about three minutes, way before anyone else even got to the table.

I sat there for all of thirty seconds. I knew I couldn't get any more food. The food Nazis were eyeing me as if they were on to me. Instead, I threw me crap away and headed for the camphouse.

There was no way in hell I was working out after all I had been through. I was going to get some sleep. I was going to sleep until dinner. I was---

I was suddenly in the story with those three bears and that Goldy girl because someone was sleeping in my bed. Shay was cuddled up under my thin Tampa Bay Bucs blanket, her lips parted, fast asleep. I looked around. Everyone else was eating and going to work out. I glanced back at Shay and licked my lips.

Well, if you can't beat em...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I was in heaven. I had never slept so well in all my life. I felt like I was sleeping on feathers with a big soft teddy bear cushioning my body. I didn't think it had been this comfortable when I had gone to sleep...

My eyes opened slowly. I didn't know how long I had been asleep. I--I wasn't alone. The big soft teddy bear was another human body. I almost screamed, but before I could, I realized who it was.

Nick.

My breath caught in my throat. We were sandwiched together under his blanket in his little bunk. My chest was smashed to his chest. I felt licks of heat travel south.

Had I really been sleeping that soundly?

I closed my eyes thinking I could go back to sleep, but my mind and senses were working at an alarming rate of speed.

How was I going to get up without waking him up? He obviously had caught me in his bunk, but he hadn't kicked me out. We were body to body...oh. my. gawd.

My eyes were still closed and I was still guiltily relishing the amazing feeling when I felt his hand slide up between our bodies. His palm pressed underneath my breast; his long fingers curled up to brush against my nipple. I gasped.

"Nick?" I asked.

"I'm still asleep," he mumbled with his eyes closed. "Pay no attention to me."

I licked my lips. "That's hard to do when your fingers..."

He pinched my nipple and I moaned. The moan disappeared when he kissed me. His tongue went right back to where it had been the night before, hungrily searching my mouth, warming it up with his own heady scent. My arm draped over him and I slid my hand under his shirt. I ran my nails down his spine. He let out a little growl, scooting closer. I was enclosed between Nick and the wall.

I wasn't going anywhere and I really didn't care.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Goldy was enjoying her little rendevous with Papa Bear. I wasn't sure who Mama Bear was, but at the moment I didn't really care. I had just slipped Shay's top off and I was in heaven. My mouth sucked in the supple skin of her breasts. They were big; they were real. Yeah, she had a stomach to her, but I could ignore that with what was on top. Plus, her fingers were making long sexy trails down my back.

I know I said I was exhausted, but seeing her in my bed had totally woken up my libido. I thrusted towards hoping the feel on my johnson would get her going. It worked like a charm; her hips arched towards me. Her hand went down and grabbed my ass. Her moans kept me going; I kept my mouth on her boobs and slid another hand down her shorts. She was totally wet for me.

Score.

I've got to admit, I'm a pro at having sex in small spaces. I can't even remember how many girls went 'round the world with me on our tour busses. Needless to say, I had her out of her shorts and panties in no time flat. She clumsily tugged up my shirt. I ducked my head and helped her get it off. I paused in my play while her hands shakily slid down my shorts and her fingers wrapped around my cock.

"Yeah baby," I whispered as I rubbed up and down her side. Girls always told me my 'baby's' were hot.

Her fingers started a rhythmic stroking motion. I closed my eyes and savored the feel. I could already feel myself getting slick. I was horrified at doing something idiotic like coming prematurely. I yanked my shorts off, grabbed her hands and pinned her back against the cement wall.

The bunk shook slightly. Her leg wrapped around me, her soft thighs pressing tightly.

"Nick," she whispered. I nibbled her bottom lip and stared into her eyes. They were completely smoky; she looked drunk.

Drunk off Carter, ha.

I took it as my invitation. I entered her hard and fast. She let out a little cry that was pleasure, not pain. Her hands grabbed at my hair and tugged.

Oh yeah.

After a few amazing, crazy moments, I slowed down. Her lips were slick from where I had run my tongue over them. She nipped my chin and kissed me like crazy. I slowly rolled over onto my back; my hands pressed into her soft waist.

"Ride me," I gasped.

She looked surprised for a moment, but then she started to grind. She felt awesome around me. She wasn't one of those whiny girls; she seemed to enjoy the gift I was sporting. My hands slid up to her breasts. I could feel the momentum building; her muscles were contracting and...

"Oooohhhhhhhh," I gargled. I pushed my hips up as she pressed down on me. I felt the sweet release mix together. I was still holding onto her boobs like anchors. She slid down on me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Damn, I had needed that. It put the whole crappy morning into perspective. Looking back, I should have probably wrapped myself up before, but I wasn't too concerned.

Shay seemed like the type of be a pill-Nazi. She--

She was fuckin' crying.