- Text Size +
Chapter Eleven

I was fuckin' crying. I couldn't help it. It had been too long and even when I had been getting some it hadn't been...been like this.

Holy smokes. Carter lived up to his reputation.

I wanted to do it again. Was that bad? That I wanted to do it again?

"Are you okay?" Nick asked uncertainly.

I looked at him. I had only known him for....well, I didn't want to do the math to count up the hours. Yeah, it wasn't long. And yeah, I didn't really give a fuck.

"I'm sorry," I said feebly. I brushed the tears from my eyes.

"Did I hurt you?"

I laughed. Hurt? Quite the opposite. I wanted him back in me.

"No, it was...great."

His arms wrapped around me; he grinned and wiggled his hips. I felt like someone was setting my body on fire with matches. I reached down and stroked him again.

"Again?" he asked in surprise. I felt guilty, but only a little. I nodded. He smiled.

"Play with me baby. Rev me up," he encouraged.

He didn't take long to 'rev' up. His hands were back on me; they felt amazing caressing my skin. He didn't seem to care that I was all boobs and belly. I don't think he got past the 'boobs' part. He grabbed me and rolled until I was on my back on the mattress this time. His weight pressed pleasantly onto me. I got another handful of the ass that I had touched so many times today.

My body jolted to life as he entered me again. I figured I could so totally become a nymphomaniac where he was concerned. I tilted my head back; his lips connected with my throat and he sucked greedily, eliciting a string of whispered curses from me.

"I want to get you on all fours," he whispered darkly. The way he was talking, he could have told me to jump off a bridge and I would do it. "I want you to be my dirty--"

The sound of the door creaking open stopped his speech.

"Nickolas, the workout genie needs you--"

Just the sound of that high squeaky voice caused both of our libidos to disappear. Richard stared at us wide-eyed as if he had never seen a man and woman getting it on before.

But then again...

"Oops!" He burst into a giggling fit. He started backing up; then he took off out of the cabin at a run.

"Will he send the cameras in here?" I asked dumbly. Nick sat up, leaned forward (I got a great view of his backside) and hopped into his shorts. He handed me my shirt.

"I don't know," he said. His face was red. "But let's not take that chance."

We both quickly got dressed. He looked at me; I looked at him. He leaned forward and kissed me passionately.

"You're amazing," he said.

I felt my confidence burst through the ceiling.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I was mortified. Richard fuckin' Simmons had come bursting in like no tomorrow while I was trying to get my groove on. Talk about a total dick deflator. Just seeing that man made me instantly celibate.

Shay was fuck-flushed. She stared at me with big doe eyes. I kissed her passionately, blurted out the first thing that came to mind, and ran a hand down my face. I felt better now that I had gotten release. The whole 'more cushion for the pushing' thing hadn't been far off. I licked my lips nervously.

"We better go work out," she said.

I laughed increduously. "I'm not going to work out." I smiled. "I think we already worked out."

She giggled. "I guess you're right."

"Let's go grab dinner," I said. "We'll be alone for a little longer."

She nodded happily. We headed out of the camphouse and to the mess hall. After a pathetic supper that rivaled lunch, we strolled around outside.

"How many more snakes do you think are out here?" she asked nervously.

"Dunno," I said. She took my hand. I glanced around. I didn't see any cameras.

"Yo, Shay!"

We both turned. I dropped her hand. Darra came running up to us.

"We're having a bonfire tonight. Where you been?"

Darra looked at me and grinned.

"Da-omn girl," she said. She punched Shay's shoulder and took off. I closed my eyes.

"Do you think everyone knows?" I asked.

I know it sounds bad, but now that my mind was clearing, I was feeling a tiny bit of regret. I was Nick Carter. I had dated some of the most beautiful women in the world. I was one of Teen People's sexiest people in the world.

And I had just slept with a fat girl. Twice. Well a time and a half. Maybe Richard bursting in hadn't been so bad after all...

If anyone found out (and could prove it), it wasn't going to do a lot for my image once I got back out in the real world. I rubbed my neck nervously.

"Who cares?" Shay said. "It's not like the cameras caught us."

I glanced at her. I detected a sharp edge in her tone. I smiled to defuse the situation.

"You're right. Let's go see if we can at least get some marshmallows for the fire."

She laughed. "Deal."

I smiled. "You go check the mess hall; I'm checking Lavell's bags. I know that man smuggled something in."

Shay gave me a soft kiss to the cheek before running off. I scratched at my abdomen.

What had I done?

I backtracked back to the camphouse. I hadn't lied about checking Lavell's bags, but it wasn't the only reason I wanted a little alone time. I found a couple Hershey bars from Lavell's stash and then I knelt down and rooted around in my suitcase. I slipped my hand down into the secret area I had made and pulled out a little baggy.

I locked myself in the bathroom, cut up a line and took a hit. I knelt down and let the goodness course through my body.

I was Nick Carter. I was God.