- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Strong Language

“You’re kidding, right?” Nick stopped and looked at me. His eyes were partly amused, partly unsure, and somewhat angry.

I didn’t want this to happen. I was ready. I wanted to make love to my boyfriend.

“No Nick. I just can’t do it.” I barely got the words out of my mouth.

“Are you fucking serious?” He got off of me and sat on the edge of the bed.

“I’m…sorry…” I started to cry.

“Save it. You’re a fuckin’ cock tease.” Nick interrupted me rudely. “Stop your crying.”

He had every right to be pissed at me. I didn’t blame him. I was a horrible girlfriend. I couldn’t even make love to him.

Nick got up and started looking for his boxers. As soon as he found them, he put them on.

“You have to believe me. I do want to be with you.” I found his t-shirt and put it on.

“Bullshit. It’s all fucking bullshit. How in the hell do you think I’m suppose to believe you?” He yelled. I flinched. I had never seen this side of Nick.

“Why would I lie?” I whimpered.

“How the hell do I know? I don’t think I can much more of this. You can’t just get me hard and stop. That was cruel. I’ve never met someone so frigid in my life. You may as well be a fucking nun.” He ran his hands through his hair angrily.

“How dare you speak to me like that?  I don’t deserve to be treated like that. I thought you were different than other men, but I guess I was wrong.” I was so mad I threw a pillow at him. It hit him square in the face.

“Whatever, I’m done with you for the night. I’ll be in the living room. I can’t look at you right now. Just leave me the fuck alone.” He threw the pillow on the bed and walked out.

I fell back onto the bed. I curled up and sobbed. My heart was breaking. I never saw Nick’s temper until tonight. I was scared of him.

I was afraid that I had ruined our relationship. It all came down to this one issue. I knew it was my fault. I was the only woman in the world, no wait universe that wouldn’t fuck Nick Carter. I started getting pissed. Did Nick think he was that great that no woman could resist him? Who the hell was I kidding? He was everything I wanted and more.

I was the one with the issue not him. Hell he could fuck anybody, and I couldn’t make love to the man I loved. Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist. This problem seemed to get worse as the days went on. I wanted Nick tonight, but when the moment happened, I couldn’t

-----------------------------

Nick walked into rehearsal late. Howie was talking to Kevin about some song. Brian was tweeting on his laptop. AJ was sleeping on the couch.

He was still pissed about last night. He left the house without say two words to Emma.

“Well look who finally decided to show up.” Brian joked. Nick gave him the middle finger and sat down.

“You ready to get started?” Kevin asked the group. He was the producer for this album.

The guys got up and went into the recording booth. Nick sat on the couch, glaring at the ceiling.

“What’s up his effin’ ass?” AJ chuckled.

“I don’t know, but he looks rather ticked.” Howie put his head phones on.

Brian went back out to get Nick.

“Is everything okay?”

“No. I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Fine. Are you ready to record?” Brian said pointedly. He was not in the mood for a pissed off Nick.

“Not really, but I don’t have a choice.” Nick got up and brushed past Brian.

“Trouble in paradise Nicky?”

“Fuck off.” He flicked AJ the middle finger.

The boys started working on the song. After a few minutes, Kevin shut off the music.

“What the hell Nick? This is supposed to be a love song.”

“And your point is?” Nick answered back. He didn’t want to sing anything romantic.

“Well, you’re making it sound angry. Aren’t you the one that is in love with the woman of your dreams? Make me believe it.” Kevin attempted to give him a pep talk.

“Umm..sure Kev. Anything you say.” He said in a sugary sweet tone.

“He must not be getting any.” AJ whispered to the other guys.

Nick shot daggers at AJ. He left the room, slamming the door behind him.

“You shouldn’t have said that to him.” Howie remarked, rolling his eyes at his best friend.

“You mean they haven’t had sex yet?”

“No.”

“That’s got to be hard for him. It’s bad enough she’s a virgin.” AJ laughed.

“Well, it won’t last if she won’t fuck him. You know how Nick is. I’m amazed they’ve last this long.” Kevin added his two cents.

“Emma is a great woman. Just because she’s not some oversexed whore, you guys like to date, doesn’t mean she isn’t good for Nick.”

“I agree with you Howie. Maybe Nick’s finally matured. I think Emma is good for him. I just hope he doesn’t screw it up.” Brian loved sex as much as the next guy, but he knew there was more to a relationship.

--------------------------

I woke up and Nick had already left for rehearsal. I was actually glad that he wasn’t home. I don’t think I could look him in the eye after last night.

The phone rang. I quickly picked it up.

“Hello, Emma speaking.”

“Just who I wanted to talk to. This is Leighanne.”

“Hi. How are you?” I attempted to sound chipper.

“Great. I was wondering if you would like to have a girly day with me on Friday.”

“That sounds great.” I said dully.

“Really? You don’t sound that enthused.”

“I am. Nick and I are having an issue.” I started to clean up the living room from the night before.

Nick had decided to take his anger out on the living room. Remnants of the picnic were all over the floor. I picked up the pieces of a broken plate. I couldn’t believe what a temper he had.

“You wanna talk about it?” Leighanne asked me with concern.

“Not really. It’s still too fresh in my mind.”

“Okay. I’m here if you need me.”

“So I will meet you at the studio around nine on Friday. We can take my car. I can’t wait.”

“It sounds fun.”

I quickly got off the phone and continued to clean up Nick’s mess. Hopefully he would talk to me when he got home tonight. I didn’t like having him mad at me.