- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

FINAL CHAPTER

SORRY IT ME SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS STORY I GOT BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT I HAVE A FEW WEEKS OFF WHICH MEANS I GET TO WRITE ANOTHER SQUEAL TO MY SERIES!

Chapter 11

 

AJ tried feeding James but only James wouldn't eat.

 

"Why won't he eat?" AJ asked confused.

 

Baylee and Mason giggled as James started to cry again

 

"What is so damn funny?"

 

"James won't eat it unless you eat it first."

 

"Aww HELLS NO!"

 

"Hells yes." Mason said grinning.

 

"Don't say Hell, dude...if your dad found out...I don't even wanna think about what would happen to me."

 

"Try it, Uncle AJ." Baylee said giggling

 

AJ sighed and shook his head as he shoved the food in his mouth almost gagging as he swallowed it.

 

"At least you didn't spit it out like Uncle Nicky..." Baylee said.

 

AJ shuddered and then started feeding James.

When that jar was finished AJ looked at the other with a disgusted face, "Do I have to taste that one too?"

"Yep." Baylee said then he and Mason smiled.

AJ whimpered a little and picked up the jar. He took the lid off and smell it.

Almost instantly his gag reflex set it.

James giggled and clapped his hands.

"Yeah, very funny." AJ scowled.

Baylee handed him the baby spoon that he had rinse off.

Slowly he dipped the spoon into the jar. He gave James a fake smiled and let the spoon enter his mouth.


He almost gagged but managed to get down as the boys giggled

Then he started feeding James again.

After he finished feeding James, Baylee explained it was time for him to go to sleep. After a Baylee told AJ the entire story of how Nick figured out how to put him to sleep AJ managed to get James to sleep easy.

 

Mason was another story. AJ fought and argued with him for almost ten minuets before AJ got him to lay still and sleep by promising not to tell Kevin that he wrecked his sunglasses.

 

Baylee then told AJ that he wouldn't tell on him for cussing if AJ let him sleep in his bed with the Tv on.

 

AJ of course couldn't turn down that good if a deal and agreed. Within five minuets Baylee was out.


AJ then went down stairs and fell onto the couch to rest and a couple hours later, he got a phone call,

"Yo!" AJ said

"Hey, we're on our way back." Howie said.

"GREAT! I'll round up the kids for ya."

AJ let James sleep but woke up the older kids and changed Baylee back into his regular clothes.

The doorbell rang as he came downstairs with Mason and Baylee in each arm.

He carefully opened the door.

"Awww." The girls said.

"Yeah, Yeah...take them would ya? They're heavy Angels."

The girls took their kids, "So they were good?" Kristin asked

"Yeah, perfect Angels."

"Really?" Leighanne asked

"Yep!"

"Funny...Nick said the same thing..." Leigh said as she walked in and picked up James.

"Well he's right." AJ forced himself to smile.

"Uncle AJ was a good boy too." Mason said sleepy.

 

They all laughed a little.

 

The men then worked on gathering the James things while the girls buckled the kids in the van.

 

"Thanks Jay." The three said together.

 

"Yeah, it was... Fun." he made sure not to give an invitation for any more nights. 

 

After they were gone, AJ went up to bed. He slept VERY well!

 

Chapter End Notes:

LOOK OUT FOR AARON'S TURN! COMING SOON!