- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I am looking for a co-writer on this story. If anyone is interested they can e-mail me at PureChaos92@hotmail.com.
The night was warm with just slight breeze. I loved the feeling of cool sand engulfing my bare feet. I watched the waves roll in and out, perfectly in rhythm with John gentle breathing. He nestled his face deeper into the nape of my neck, sighing. I kissed the top of his head. His hair smelled like French cologne. I smiled and tightened the grip I had around his waist.


Our romantic dinner had been spent catching each other up on the events of the previous months. He informed me of his mother’s breakup with her long time boyfriend, the man he had called “dad” since he was seven. I was happy to see him taking it so well. He said just because they were no longer a couple didn’t change his relationship with George.


I told him about holding AJ still while Nick smashed a cake in his face on stage, for his birthday and how surprising much Baylee had grown since I had last seen him. I bragged about how smart that little boy was, which made John smile. He told me could hear the pride in my voice whenever I mentioned the five-year-old. He knew what I wanted more than anything was children. But a family was in the far off future.


Wrapped up in each other’s arms, we watched the sunset. It was beautiful. Like an oil painting, in hundreds of shades of reds, oranges and yellows. I breathed in the smell of thick salt filled air and French cologne, a comfortingly familiar and sexy combination.


I gently traced my fingers over his baby soft cheek. His eyes fluttered open, looking up at me with a love sick expression. I tenderly slid my thumb over his bottom lip. Cupping his face in my hand, I drew him toward me. Our lips met and my eyes drifted shut. I had so missed that feeling, that deeper than skin connection. It caused my heart to pound, my blood to boil. My head rushed as my breath quickened. I nibbled on his lip, tangling my fingers in his hair. He moaned lightly, deepening the kiss. I pulled away after a few minutes of wrestling in the sand. His beautiful face was flushed pink and his sexy lips were plump and red.


“Let’s go back and finish this at home.”
Chapter End Notes:
I am looking for a co-writer on this story. If anyone is interested they can e-mail me at PureChaos92@hotmail.com.