- Text Size +

A CHRISTMAS WISH KISS, PART 2

Nick and I left the Christmas party knowing something special would happen. I just wish I didn’t have on this dorky elf outfit.

Nick took me back to his hotel room, not really sure where the night would lead. He wanted me, there was no doubt in that, but he wanted more. He wanted to know me, who I was and what made me tick. He hoped I wouldn't think he was completely insane. Little did he know that being with him tonight is all I could ever wish for.

As he unlocked the door and opened it, we were greeted by music. Nick looked shocked, not knowing who was in his room. As we walked in, he could see the rest of the guys had decided to use his room as party central. There was Brian and Allia, talking like they had known each other forever. Kevin and AJ were there and had hooked up with friends of Allia and Destiny. Kevin had met Ana and was instantly hooked by her bubbly personality and killer smile. AJ had met CJ. Just their names alone made AJ think they were perfect for each other, but she had this sexual energy about her that made him totally nuts. From where Nick and I stood, it looked like AJ was on the verge of attacking her. Howie had bowed out of the party, opting to spend a quiet evening with his wife. Nick and I were both delighted to see all their friends having a good time, but both were disappointed we wouldn’t be alone.

Ali saw us come in and made her way over to the door. She said, "Hi guys. Sorry we barged into your room Nick, but the party ended and we just wanted to try to keep it going. AJ said we’d just bring it here, is that ok?"

Nick didn’t want to be rude, so he said, "Sure, that’s great."

I slid my hand into Nick’s and said, "We just came to get his coat, Nick and I are going for a drive."

Nick looked a little surprised, but recovered quickly. He said, "Yeah, you guys enjoy the party and we’ll be back in a while. Just don’t trash my room."

AJ said, "Nick, man, would we do that?"

Nick laughed loudly and said, "Yes Bone, you would!"

AJ chuckled and said, "Nick, it’s Christmas Eve. Tonight we have to be good."

Nick picked his jacket up and said, "We’ll be back in a while, you guys have fun."

 

As we entered the elevator, Nick said, "When did we plan on going driving?"

I laughed and said, "We aren’t. Ali and I got rooms here so we wouldn’t have to drive all the way home. We are going to my room."

Nick laughed, easing his arm around my waist and said, "You are amazing."

I laughed out loud and said, "Nope, I just want you all to myself for a while."

As we made our way to my room, Nick said, "I’m all yours." If Nick only knew how those words made me feel.

When we got into my room, I said, "I’m going to get out of this ridiculous outfit. Make yourself comfortable; I’ll be right back."

When I bent to pick up my bag to take to the bathroom, Nick grabbed my hand. I looked up to see what was going on and his lips closed over mine in another fiery kiss. I moaned, pushing my body against his as my hands found their way to his shoulders, then up into his hair, pulling him even closer.

When we finally came up for air, I said, "Wow, Nick, what was that for?"

Nick said, "I’ve wanted to do that since I walked into that room and saw you in that outfit. You look so sexy in it. Besides, there‘s mistletoe on your hat. I had to kiss you."

I blushed and tried to laugh it off, but the laughter died in my throat when I saw the naked desire in his eyes. He wanted me. I lightly scraped my fingernails along his neck and said, "Nick, what’s happening here?"

Nick looked into my eyes and said, "I want you, Baby."

My body quivered under his touch as he slowly undressed me, his eyes caressing me with undisguised lust. As the last of my clothing fell away, Nick said, "You are so damn sexy."

I had been doing some work of my own and had Nick undressed to his boxers. I said, "Nick, I want you. I want you inside me."

Nick said, "Well, Elf, I can grant YOUR wish."

Laying me back on the bed, his body covered mine and he entered me swiftly, causing me to gasp in pleasure. We rode the waves of ecstasy for what seemed like forever. We’d get close to our climax and Nick would slow down, his lips kissing and nibbling all around my face and shoulders. He kept up his relentless attack until he couldn’t take it anymore and he let out a guttural howl and we came together.

As we lie enjoying the aftermath of our love making, Nick’s cell phone rang. He said, "I have to get it, it’s probably Brian."

Rolling over, he stood, walked to where his pants had fallen, taking his phone out of his pocket. He answered it with a curt, "Whadda ya want?" After several seconds, he said, "Dammit, Brian, why my room?"

I knew something had happened. Leaning up, I slid my arm around his waist. He covered my hand with his and said, "OK, Brian, we’ll be there soon."

Hanging up the phone, he said, "Well, they trashed my room. They broke the bed, put a hole in the wall, and somehow ruined the carpet."

I gasped, my hand clutching his and said, "Nick, what happened?"

He said, "Let’s go see."

 

As we walked into Nick’s room, I gasp. It looked like a wrecking crew had been in it. Everyone but Nick and I were dying laughing. Nick said, "What the hell happened to my room?"

AJ said, "Nick, man, I’m sorry, it’s my fault. I wanted a margarita, so we ordered some. I accidentally knocked the tray out of the waiter’s hands, spilling the margaritas everywhere."

Nick said, "OK, Bone, but how did the hole get in the wall?"

Kevin said, "Man, that’s my fault. I tried to catch the tray when it fell and I tripped, and when I did, I flung the tray and it sort of crashed into the wall."

By this time, I was hidden behind Nick’s shoulder beginning to giggle. Nick didn’t hear me and turned to Brian and said, "OK, what happened to the bed?"

Brian looked a little bit shamefaced as the rest of the crowd busted up laughing. I didn’t know what had happened, but I couldn’t help laughing with them. I just hoped it wouldn’t make Nick mad.

Nick was patiently waiting for an answer. Brian said, "Man, Frack, I’m sorry, it’s my fault."

 

Nick said, "Just tell me what happened."

Brian said, "Well, Nick, whoever was in the room above this one was having some kind of good time. Damn, man, you should have heard them, screaming and moaning. We heard it over the music. And the thumping? They must have really been going at it. We tried to get their attention, but they apparently didn’t hear us. So I got on the bed to try yelling at them and I tried to knock on the ceiling. I guess I shouldn't have been jumping, because that’s when the bed broke."

AJ took over then. He said, "Nick, it was SO strange, that one voice sounded like you."

By this time, I had figured out that it was my room over Nick’s. I buried my face in his back, blushing profusely as Nick stuttered for a reply. Allia said, "Come on, be nice, leave them alone."

Kevin said, "Leave them alone? Hell no! Do you know how damn horny I am right now from hearing them?"

Everyone was stunned at Kevin’s statement, including Kevin. Ana walked up to him and said, "I think I can help you out with that, Train," slowly grinding her body to his. CJ and AJ were all over each other, AJ’s hands finding their way into her shirt. Brian gave Ali this sexy grin as he began grinding against her, his body becoming rock hard.

Nick was stunned, not knowing exactly what to do. I slid my hands around him from behind, rubbing his chest. I said, "Nick, I think they need to go to their rooms now."

Nick said, "Oh really, why?"
He turned to face me as I said, "I want you Nick, I want you now."

Nick said, "Baby, that’s all I wanted to hear. But the bed‘s broken."

Giving him a wicked, evil grin, I said, "Who said we needed a bed?"

Raising his voice, Nick said, "OK, it’s time for all of you to leave."

Pulling his lips from Ali’s neck, Brian said, "Why Nick?"

With a devilish smile, Nick said, "Because Santa’s not the only one cumming tonight, B-rok."

Chapter End Notes:

This is complete...but who knows, I may add more for the fun of it!  :)  I hope you all like...and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!