- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for reading Jizzle Of Oz. I have a new story coming soon, hope you will all check out my other fanfiction and thank you for the continued feedback! Love you guys!
Epilogue

"Nick!"

"There's no place like home...."

"Nick?"

"There's no place like home..."

Nick heard their voices but he didn't wake up...his head was hurting and he felt dizzy.

"He took quite a hit on the head....he should be all right." Kevin's voice said softly. Kevin? Nick's eyes fluttered open and he woke up on the bed in the back of the tour bus.

"What happened?" he asked, sitting up in the bed.

"You got hit in the head you dummy. Are you okay now?" AJ asked, smiling.

"How did you get back?" Nick whispered.

"What? From where?"

"AJ....you left in the balloon." Nick said, his eyes narrowed.

"Nick I think you need to lie back down, kiddo. You're talking crazy." Kevin said, laughing at him. Brian came into the room, smiling.

"He's awake..."

"No, I was lost and I tried to get back for days and days....I swear! There was a witch....and you were there....and you..." Nick protested.

"I'm sure you did. Sounds like you had some dream. Get some rest." Kevin said, gently touching Nick's shoulder.
"I'm telling the truth. But the whole time I wanted to come back....and the sent me home....I missed all of you. I won't ever leave again...." Nick replied.

"We love you too, when you're not annoying the crap out of us." AJ laughed.

"Nicky, what are you getting at?" Howie asked, winking.

"There's no place like home..." Nick said as he smiled at all of them. They all grinned back and he knew this was where he wanted to be.