- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I was on a roll so thought I'd add another chapter. Hope you like! Be warned there is a sex scene, but it's not too graphic.

Chapter 10

Oh god, who was I kidding? I was aching for this man, he had the ability to make me weak with just one look, and when he raised that eyebrow, or licked those full and kissable lips, oh my fucking god, I was gone.

Revenge remember, you’re supposed to be trying to put him in his place and showing him what he can‘t have ever again!

The following morning, I dressed with that in mind, wearing the dress I’d bought a few months ago which hugged my curves in all the right places. Kayla had called it a ‘sexy bitch dress’ and we’d laughed when I wore it out one night and had all these men ogling me. This will get his attention, the bastard.

I wore my hair down so that it tumbled around my shoulders in soft waves, applied just the right amount of make-up deemed fit for the workplace and finished off the look with black peep toe heels and a matching bag.

“Not bad at all” I said to my reflection before heading out the door.

I got to the office before him, his door was open and he was nowhere in sight, so I made the coffee and placed it on his desk ready for when he came in. As I was leaning over to place the mug on his desk, I felt his presence behind me; I could almost feel his warm breath. Stay strong Rowena, he is not getting in these knickers today, or any other day for that matter.

“There you go Mr Carter, just how you like it” I said in a seductive voice and then sashayed out of the door before he could say a word. A moment later I heard his office door slam and I knew I’d got to him.

I got on with my work, arranging his appointments and typing up reports all morning. I was in a surprisingly good mood, unlike the man behind the closed door who I heard shouting a few times. Did the man ever treat anyone with respect? I wondered if he had it in him to even be nice for a whole day. I doubted it.

That lunch time, I went out with the rest of the girls for a change. Mr Carter hadn’t objected after I’d emailed him to tell him, so I took that as my cue to go before he changed his mind, or replied to my email.

“He’s in a right mood again today isn’t he?” Kayla said as we left the building and headed over to the sandwich shop.

“Welcome to my world” I said “I have to put up with his shit all day, everyday”

“You deserve a medal” Carly said “I would’ve walked out long ago”

We changed the subject then, instead chatting about clothes and the latest topless hunks in Heat magazine, whilst we enjoyed our sandwiches.

“So, what’s with the ‘sexy bitch dress’ today Row? You got a date after work that you’re keeping quiet about?” asked Kayla. Damn, I should’ve known she would notice this dress; after all, she’d been with me when I’d bought it and when I’d worn it out and got all those admiring looks.

“Yes actually, I have” I lied, hoping no one would see through it.

“Spill it! Who is he? Why didn’t you say anything before? Is he good looking?” they were both firing questions at me at the same time.

“It’s no big deal” I tried to explain

“It may not be a big deal to you, but we want to goss, right Carly?” said Kayla.

“Right” Carly said and they both looked at me with expectant looks on their faces.

Oh shit, make something up quick Rowena!

“OK, he’s just a guy that a friend set me up with, it’s kind of a blind date” I said, hoping they’d buy that story.

“Well, we want ALL the details tomorrow” Carly said.

Thank god, I was off the hook.

We strolled back to work, all in good moods after our lovely lunch. I got on with a report which I’d started before lunch and worked on that for a couple of hours, humming happily to myself every so often.

The mood didn’t last long.

“Miss Bloom, in my office now please” he shouted from his office. His door was now open.

Crap, what does he want now? I was only gone just over an hour. Everyone has to eat!

“Yes Mr Carter, what can I do for you?” I asked sweetly. He wasn’t going to fluster me today, no way.

“I want you to set up conference room two ready for the meeting I’m having in the morning” he said, staring at me coldly. God, he was sexy as hell.

“I’ll just finish that report…” I was saying.

“Now” he barked “I want it done now Miss Bloom, or is that too much trouble to ask of my assistant?”

“OK, but just as long as you know I’m still not done with the report” I argued back. He was not going to talk to me like that and expect me to just take it.

“The report can wait” he said “now just do it”

I cursed under my breath as I walked out of his office, what the hell had got into him today? I gathered up all the necessary items needed for tomorrow’s meeting and headed up to conference room two. I placed everything down on the large mahogany table and walked over to the floor to ceiling window, looking out over the city.

Then I gasped as I heard the door to the conference room close and the door lock. I didn’t even need to turn around to know that it was him. I could sense that it was him and smell the wonderful scent of him. He smelled so good, I could’ve eaten him.

I froze at the window, unable to turn for fear of giving myself away. He got closer and closer until I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I could see his reflection in the window and I closed my eyes. Oh fuck, how do I get out of this one?

He carefully moved my hair away from my neck and brought his lips down onto my bare skin, ever so softly. Then he moved his lips up to my ear.

“I want you” he whispered and kissed my neck ever so softly. I began to tremble with excitement. My body was a complete traitor and I think I even whimpered at his touch.

“I know you want it too, and I’m the man to give it to you” he said as he began running one hand up my bare leg whilst the other hand rested on the window. I was trapped between him and the glass, but there was nowhere else I wanted to be at that moment.

He reached my knickers and slid his fingers under the flimsy material, finding the spot I most wanted him to touch.

“Oh god” I moaned.

“Do you like that, you little tease?” he asked as he increased the pressure and made my legs weak.

“Yes” I moaned “oh god yes…don’t stop”

My hands were now spread out on the glass in front of me for support as my legs began to shake with the force of the orgasm that ripped through my body. He spun me around and placed his hands at either side of my face and stared at me for a moment with lust filled eyes. I couldn’t control my hands as they reached for his trousers and fumbled to get them undone. Before long our clothes were in a heap on the floor. It was the first time I’d seen him completely naked and I stared in awe at his perfection, the man was a god.

He brought his mouth down to mine, kissing me hard, parting my lips with his tongue. Our tongues danced together for a while and he pulled me close to his body, his hands gripping my ass and lifting me so that my legs had no choice but to wrap around his waist. He backed me up against the cold window and it sent a slight shiver through my body.

“Oh fuck, you feel so good” he muttered as he slid inside me, filling me up to the hilt. My body was sliding up and down the window as he thrust hard and fast.

Anyone over in the building opposite could have seen us, but at that moment in time, I didn’t care. All I cared about was the pleasure this man was giving me.

“Oh fuck…harder” I mumbled “…don’t stop”

“I have no intention of stopping” he said “but I want to try something else”.

Still holding me in his arms, he carried me over to the large table in the centre of the room and perched me on the edge.

“Lie back” he said as he gently pushed me down, still inside me.

I did as he commanded.

My legs were still wrapped around his waist but he carefully removed them, running his hands up and down my legs as he lifted them up and placed them on his shoulders, kissing my ankles as he did so.

“Oh god yes…yes” I screamed out as he pushed into me even deeper in this position “oh fuck yeah”

“Oh fuck, you feel so fucking good like this” he began to pound into me harder and faster, gripping tightly to my legs.

“I’m gonna come” I moaned “oh fuck…oh god”

I completely lost control and the most powerful orgasm I’d ever experienced overcame my body. I screamed out his name as he continued to thrust hard into me, I’d never felt anything like it and I came again as he came to a shuddering climax of his own.

He gently lowered my legs and leaned his body into mine on the table. I wrapped my arms around him and we just held each other for a few minutes. No words were needed.

After a few minutes, when our breathing had returned to normal, we untangled ourselves and got dressed. I watched out of the corner of my eye as he got dressed, admiring his fine body. Fucking hell, he really was beautiful in every sense of the word.

“That was…amazing” he said and smiled “but I still need this meeting room set up for tomorrow morning before you go”.

And he did it again, the bastard ruined the moment! But at least he didn’t slam any doors on me this time.

Chapter End Notes:
I know he's a bit conflicted in this, but he has his reasons. Hope you liked!