- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter has both POVs

Chapter 15

Nick’s POV

After the best blow job ever, I carried Rowena towards her bedroom intent on making this a night to remember. I’d imagined making love to her in a bed for so long, and now I was going to make that a reality.

“Which room?” I said as I kissed her. I was already hard again and ready for more.

“This one” she said and I pushed the slightly ajar door open and walked towards the bed, setting her down gently.

She began to push herself up the bed but I stopped her and pulled her back down towards the edge.

“Not yet” I said and began kissing up her legs, sucking and gently biting her inner thighs “first I want to pleasure you”. I heard her gasp and I chuckled quietly and made good on my word.

“Oh shit...oh god…that was fucking amazing” she gasped breathlessly and I moved up from the position I was in and moved us up the bed. I hovered above her for a moment before spreading her legs even further with my thighs and guiding myself into her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in even deeper. I held her hands above her head, up against the metal head board. I’d love to have her tie me to the bed and ride me like a cowgirl. I snapped out of my little fantasy and brought my mouth down on hers, kissing her deeply, tasting both herself and me as our tongues danced together.

“Yes...harder” she moaned between kisses and I slammed into her harder and faster, then brought one of her legs up and rested it against my shoulder, so that I could thrust even deeper.

She dragged her nails down my back and then dug them into the cheeks of my ass, it stung a little but it was a nice kind of pain and it only spurred me on even more. I was going to fuck her senseless, and when we’d recovered, we were going to do it again and again.

~*~

Rowena’s POV

I woke up the next morning and turned over, expecting to find Nick still sleeping next to me, but to my horror, the bed was empty. Calm down Row, there’s bound to be a reason why he just upped and left without a word.

I dragged myself out of bed and put on some pyjama bottoms and a vest top, then opened the bedroom door to have my nostrils assaulted with the smell of freshly cooked bacon. He hadn’t left after all!

“Morning” he smiled up at me from his position over the cooker. God, he looked sexier than anything I could possibly imagine. He was only wearing his boxers, his hair was a gorgeous mess and he needed a shave, but he looked like heaven to me!

“Morning” I smiled back at him.

“Sorry for helping myself like this, but you looked so peaceful asleep that it was a shame to wake you, and I was starving” he said as he flipped the bacon over.

“We did work up quite an appetite last night” I giggled “is there enough there for me?”

“Of course! I was planning on bringing you breakfast in bed if you hadn’t woken up” he said, indicating to the two plates set up on the worktop.

“Need any help there?” I asked

“It’s OK, I’m just about done” he replied.

A few minutes later, we were sat at the table eating bacon, eggs and toast and sipping coffee. I hadn’t realised just how hungry I was.

“Rowena…” he began and I wondered where this was going. Was he going to say that this had been good, but he didn’t want anything more?

“Yes Nick” I said. It still felt a little weird to be calling him Nick and not Mr Carter or asshole.

“I know we’ve kind of started our relationship in an unusual way, but from now on, I want to do this the right way, the proper way” he said “I realise that we’ve never actually had a first date, and I’d like that. That’s if you want to”.

He looked a little shy and unsure of himself at that moment and it was adorable. I’d never seen him look vulnerable, not ever. I realised that there was a lot about Nick Carter that I didn’t know, but I wanted to find out. I wanted to get to know everything about him.

“I’d love to” I said and he took hold of my hand across the table and smiled.

“Good” he said with obvious relief “are you doing anything tonight? We could go out and get something to eat”

“No, I’m not doing anything tonight. That sounds perfect. Or we could just get a takeaway and a DVD and stay in?” I suggested.

“As tempting as that sounds, I really would like to take you out for a proper first date” he said.

We finished breakfast and arranged a time for him to come and pick me up later and then said goodbye, kissing one last time at the front door.

“See you later” he said and was gone.

I closed the door and leaned against it with a happy sigh. I couldn’t believe that this man, whom I’d thought the most arrogant bastard I’d ever met just a few weeks ago, could turn out to be this romantic, caring guy. I couldn’t wait to get to know the real Nick Carter.