- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter contains a lot of sex, I just hope it's not too much!

Chapter 18

“You know, we never had dessert did we?” I said teasingly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair, then whispered in his ear “I think I can think of something though”.

“Oh yeah, and what were you thinking” he said pulling back a little so that he could look into my eyes, his eyebrow rising in curiosity.

“Hmm, I have an idea or two” I grinned.

True to his word, Nick actually carried me into the apartment, hardly breaking his lips free from mine the whole way.

“Mmm” we both murmured as we kissed passionately, tongues dancing together.

I pulled away from his kiss just long enough to get through the door; Nick kicked it closed behind him. He placed me down and pinned me up against the wall, his strong arms holding my hands up above my head whilst he kissed down my neck.

“Now, where were we?” he said huskily “oh yes, dessert” and then he brought his lips crashing back down onto mine, taking my lower lip in between his and sucking gently, then slid his tongue into my mouth and kissed me hungrily. An idea suddenly came into my head as I remembered dessert. A Nick Carter ice cream sundae.

I put on a CD and we began kissing again, then we slowly began undressing each other, kissing every part we uncovered. Before long, we were completely naked and aching for each other, but I still longed for an ice cream sundae. A Nick ice cream sundae. My mouth was practically watering at the thought of it.

“Wait there, I’ll be right back” I said, breaking free from his embrace and climbing off his lap. He looked at me puzzled but I just told him to stay exactly where he was and sauntered into the kitchen.

“Oh dear, I don’t think I have any sundae dishes, and I really fancied an ice cream sundae” I said and grinned at him whilst holding a small tub of ice cream, a can of squirty cream, chocolate sauce and a dish of chopped strawberries, he looked at me puzzled again for a moment “I’ll just have to eat it off you, if you don’t mind”.

“Hmm, I think I can handle that” he said huskily, his eyes burning into mine with a look of pure lust in them.

“Good. Now lie down” I commanded and he did as I asked, lying back against the cushions.

First of all I scooped out a dollop of ice cream and placed it on his chest and stomach, spreading it out. Then I drizzled chocolate sauce all over his chest, swirling it around his nipples and then down the middle until it was just below his belly button.

“Fuck Rowena” he muttered

“Not too cold are you Nick?” I asked and looked at him with what I hoped was a sexy look.

“Fuck no” he moaned “I just want you…so fucking much”

“All in good time” I told him and shook the can of cream and squirted it all up the length of his manhood.

“Shit…oh fuck” he moaned as I licked the cream off and then licked my lips.

“God that tasted so good” I said and squirted some more on him then licked him like an ice cream until there wasn’t any trace of cream left.

“Don’t stop…oh fuck…so fucking good” he was mumbling.

I removed my mouth and told him that I wasn’t done with my sundae yet, then began licking up his body, removing every trace of chocolate sauce and ice cream. I moved my body so that I was straddling him and began to swirl my tongue around his nipples, gently tugging at them with my teeth, making him practically growl with longing.

We rolled off the sofa and onto the floor “my turn” was all he said as he reached for the chocolate sauce and the strawberries. Kneeling between my legs, he held the bottle of sauce above my body and drizzled it all over my breasts and stomach, then got one piece of strawberry and gently rubbed it up my body, circling my left breast with it before popping it into his mouth, then he did the same but fed me the piece of strawberry, the chocolate sauce dripped down my chin and he licked it off. We carried on like that for a few minutes, eating pieces of strawberry, and then he pushed me backgrounds and licked the chocolate sauce from my body, not missing a drop. Still between my legs, he roughly grabbed hold of my thighs and pulled me up slightly and plunged deep into me whilst he was in that kneeling position.

“Oh Nick…oh god” I panted as he thrust into me hard and fast. I wrapped my legs around his back to pull him in even more.

“Fuck Row, you feel so fucking good” he spoke breathlessly.

I could feel myself getting close to release and he thrust even harder into me, sending me completely over the edge.

“That’s it babe…yeah…” he grunted as his own orgasm overcame him.

After a while, we decided we ought to take a shower to rid ourselves of any stickiness left over from the chocolate sauce. We make love again in the shower, my legs around his waist as he held me against the cold tiles.

“You’re insatiable” I told him as he thrust deep into me.

“Only for you” he said as he banged into me hard, making my head knock against the tiles. He really was an animal and I couldn’t get enough of him.

After our shower, we curled up in bed and drifted off to sleep.

~*~

Nick’s POV

I woke up at about 7am and knew I had to leave, I had to get home and shower and change ready for work. Rowena looked so peaceful though, I didn’t want to wake her. I did consider just getting dressed and going, but then I thought about it and knew that was the wrong answer. So I rummaged for a piece of paper and a pen and wrote her a quick note.

You looked too peaceful to wake

Gone home to get showered and dressed

See you in work later

Nick x

I placed a gentle kiss on her cheek but she didn’t stir, then I threw on my clothes from the night before and hurried home.

Chapter End Notes:
I got the ice cream idea after looking at a menu, lol.