- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter contains a sex scene, nothing too graphic, but just letting you know!

Chapter 7

Nick was away at a conference with all of the other executives for the next couple of days, so I was glad of the break. All of this sexual tension in the workplace was getting a little heavy.

I knew I still hated his guts, but I also knew that I longed for him with every fibre of my being. He was like a magnet and I was feeling the pull towards him getting stronger every day. Damn him. I imagined his stubble grazing my neck, his lips trailing hot kisses along my jaw. I imagined myself sprawled out beneath his incredibly sexy body whilst he made love to me. Oh god, even his absence wasn’t helping! I couldn’t get him out of my head. I needed help. It wasn’t natural to fantasise about a man who was a complete and utter bastard, especially when said bastard was also my boss.

“Hey Rowena, we ought to make the most of your asshole boss being away” said Kayla at lunchtime, snapping me out of my daydream “let’s go out to Casa Mia for lunch”

“OK, just let me finish this up as he’s expecting me to email it to him, and then we’ll go” I replied.

“See you in a few minutes then” she said and we hung up.

Half an hour later, me, Kayla, Jess and Amy were making our way out of the building for a nice long lunch. We deserved it after all!

“So, how’s it been without the boss around?” asked Kayla “I hear he’s giving the other execs a hard time instead”

“Really?” I asked. So it wasn’t just me he was an asshole to.

“Oh yeah, Brian said he’s so worked up he thinks he might explode!” she laughed.

“God, he really is a nasty piece of work isn’t he?” commented Jess “I’m surprised he manages to bring any business in at all”

“Well, he knows when to be charming I suppose” I said in his defence “he just doesn’t show that side to us mere mortals”

“He brings in a lot of business according to Brian” Kayla nodded, agreeing with me “he‘s actually very good at his job“.

We turned the conversation to something else then. I no longer wanted to discuss him for fear of slipping up and admitting my dirty little obsession. So instead, we ate delicious Italian food, washed down with a glass of wine and then headed back to work. We’d been gone longer than we’d anticipated and even though I knew he wasn’t there, I still felt as if he was watching my every move.

I was right to feel like that.

We got back at about 3.30pm after a two hour lunch and the other girls all happily went back to their floors, saying we’d have to do this again soon. I walked into the office and found him leaning against my desk with his arms crossed; looking what can only be described as furious.

“What time do you call this?” he sneered “the receptionist said you went for lunch at 1.30. Since when do I pay you to take two hour lunches?”

“I’m sorry Mr Carter, but I’ve worked through so many of my lunch breaks recently that I feel entitled to the extended lunch break every once in a while” I explained, not letting him intimidate me.

“Humph” he fumed “I think we need to go through a few things Miss Bloom. My office, right now”

He turned and walked towards his office and I followed. Oh shit, he’s actually going to fire me, for what? For taking a lunch I’m entitled to!

“Close the door Miss Bloom” he said. He hadn’t taken a move towards his chair and was standing with his back to me.

“Mr Carter…” I began. But before I could say another word, he swung around and his mouth came crashing down on mine, his hands grabbing my ass and pulling me into him so that his crotch was pressed into me. I felt my arms take on a life of their own as they came up and snaked around his neck, pulling him down into me even closer. He backed me into his desk and lifted me up so that I was sat on there, my legs wrapping around his waist. My skirt was bunched up around my hips now and his crotch was pressed into my very core, I wanted him more than I wanted air to breathe.

He pulled away from our kiss and looked at me with lust filled eyes before sliding his hands up my legs and forcefully pulling my knickers off. He actually ripped them from my body! His fingers began exploring and I forgot where I was as I threw my head back in ecstasy. But I wanted more than that, I wanted to feel him inside me. I undid his trousers, my hands trembling the whole time, and pushed them and his boxers down his legs.

He grabbed hold of my hips and with one thrust, filled me completely. “I’m going to fuck you senseless, until you forget your name” he murmured, and all I could think was bring it on.

After what had been possibly the best sex ever (probably made better by the danger of being caught), we quickly dressed. He didn’t say a word and neither did I, what could I say? I was hardly going to tell him it was fantastic, and inflate his ego even more.

“I have a meeting to get to” he said, looking at his expensive watch, and with that he was gone, leaving me standing there like a spare part. The fucking bastard!!!

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked! I toned it down a lot because I felt too self conscious to post that kind of thing, lol.