- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is Nick's POV and contains slightly graphic sex scenes.

Chapter 8

Nick’s POV

I was really looking forward to this two day conference, not only would it be good for business, but also good for me to put some distance between myself and Rowena Bloom. They do say ‘out of sight, out of mind’ don’t they? And I really, really wanted her off my mind. I couldn’t explain this attraction, it’s not even as if she was my usual ‘type’, if I have a type that is. But something about her was appealing to me.

No, this was just what I needed. Back to doing what I do best with no distractions. I’d never let my personal interfere with work in the past and I didn’t plan on doing it now. I’m supposed to be known for my business expertise and my professionalism, so I’m not about to lose it now. It’s not like she meant anything to me. Don’t be ridiculous Carter, of course not; she’s just some bitch who you need to bang to get out of your system.

We spent all day in meetings and I managed to bring out the old Carter charm to dazzle some prospective clients into choosing us. There were celebrations all round that night, starting with an exquisite meal, washed down with a shit load of Jack Daniels. The clients then suggested we move on to a club, who knew weekdays could be so good for nightlife? The place was jam packed and full of hot girls.

I completely let myself forger her, I was enjoying the moment when this hot little blonde came over to me and we got talking. You can do this Nick, bang this chick and forget all about that bitch Rowena. Blondie made it obvious that sex was on the cards, especially after the way she was grinding herself into my crotch on the dance floor. So after a bit a pointless chit chat and a few more drinks, I asked her back to my hotel.

What happened next left me mortified. I just wanted to ground to open up and swallow me.

We went back to my hotel and began kissing, but something wasn’t right, I wasn’t feeling it. Maybe I just need to get her naked and then my dick will spring into action. She began unbuttoning my shirt and kissing my chest, but I still couldn’t feel the ‘enthusiasm’ shall we say. But I carried on, I thought maybe once I started getting her clothes off and feeling her naked flesh against mine, that my cock would suddenly obey and jump to attention. The fucker didn’t!

“I’m sorry, it’s not happening” I said to the blonde and shrugged, although I didn’t sound very sincere. To be honest, I’d lost all interest in her and just wanted her to go.

“Bastard” she said as she hurriedly re-dressed.

“What can I say, you don’t do it for me sweetheart” I said in my most intimidating voice. I got a slap in the face that I no doubt deserved, and she was out the door in a flash.

Fucking Rowena Bloom, she’s put a curse on me, the fucking witch!

I couldn’t wait to get back to the office. I needed to see her. Even if I couldn’t touch her, I just needed to feel her presence. Who was I kidding, I wanted to fuck her senseless and get her out of my system once and for all.

One fuck, that’s all I need and then I can forget her.

When I did get back to the office though, she wasn’t there. The receptionist admitted that she’d gone for lunch at 1.30 and it was now three o’clock, this just infuriated me. I’d been gone for what…two days. Two fucking days and she was slacking off and taking advantage. Where the fuck was she?

I went into my office and tried to busy myself with work, check my messages etc, but I kept looking at the clock. At 3.30 I heard the elevator doors open and the sound of laughter wafting in, so I quickly got up from my chair and went out to stand waiting for her. I loved the sound of her laughter and wondered if I could ever be the one to make her laugh. You hate her remember, plus you’re sworn off love, dickhead! I folded my arms across my chest in annoyance instead.

“What time do you call this” I said to her, and I made her aware that I knew she’d been gone two hours.

She actually had the nerve to tell me she was entitled to the odd long lunch break. Oh, she was a feisty one! I wondered if she’d be as feisty in the sack. I told her I wanted to see her in my office and then turned to lead the way. I told her to close the door, not daring to turn and look at her for fear of ravishing her body there in front of everyone.

She closed the door and began to speak, I didn’t have a clue what she was trying to say, all I knew was I wanted her before I exploded. So I grabbed her roughly and began kissing her, pulling her sexy little ass towards my body, wanting her to feel just what it was she was doing to me. She didn’t pull away; in fact, she grabbed me around the neck and dragged me closer to her. I backed her into my desk, the place I’d fantasized about fucking her over and over, and she wrapped her long legs around my waist.

This was no fucking good. Our clothes were in the way of something I wanted, and when I want something, I damn well get it! Those little knickers had to go, so I ripped them off and flung them on the floor like a rag, I had no patience for sliding them off her gently. I slid two fingers into her and watched her face as she moaned in ecstasy. Yeah, that’s right baby! She wanted this just as much as I did, and she was going to get it. I felt her tugging on my trousers and whilst she busied herself with that, I removed my fingers and brought them to my mouth, tasting her. Her hand went around my cock and I thought I’d die if I didn’t fuck her right this instant.

I could control myself no longer, so I grabbed her hips and pushed her over the desk, whispering in her ear that I was going to fuck her senseless and until she forgot her own name. She seemed to like that. Then I thrust into her with one easy movement and realized that I was now finally in heaven. It was like we were made to fit together, the way our bodies connected and reacted to one another, it was just un-fucking-believable. I fucked her hard and fast, teasing her by pulling all the way out, just to slam back into her again, making her grab the desk even harder and groan. She managed a few incoherent mumblings and I could feel her begin to tremble and tighten around my cock. This tipped me over the edge and I needed to release.

“Oh fuck…you feel soooo fucking good” I panted. A couple more thrusts and I came deep inside her, grunting and thrusting until my own orgasm had completely played itself out.

I wanted to wrap my arms around her, to kiss her tenderly, but instead I froze. What was she thinking right now? Would she think this now meant we were together…as a couple? I wasn’t ready for that kind of thing. I didn’t know if I ever would be. Plus I was her boss, she was my employee. It may have been the best sex I’d ever had, but I was all confused and reacted in the only way I knew how.

I pulled away from her, got dressed without saying a word, and then told her I had a meeting to go to. I know, I’m a bastard.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked, even though he is a complete bastard!