- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you all enjoy this update!
Chapter 5

"Brandy?" a voice crackled over the CB. She was not listening, she was moaning with pleasure....her head propped up against the door of the red truck.

"Alex?" the voice said more persistently.

"Oh god." Brandy whispered as Alex continued kissing her. He caressed her neck while undoing her bra with his other hand, it was not an easy feat. The windows were fogging up and the rain pounded against the windshield, thunder booming around them. Neither of them cared that only an hour ago they were fighting for their lives against mother nature...nothing else seemed to exist. Brandy's black lacy bra fell to the floor of the truck, followed by a pair of torn jeans. The truck wobbled a little bit with the sudden movement.

"Hello? Guys?" the voice on the CB said again. Brandy smirked and turned it off. Thunder boomed louder, lightning followed. It was storming pretty good outside by the sound of things. Alex heard his phone vibrate in his jeans pocket on the floor of the truck but didn't answer it....he straddled Brandy as they began to make love. Brandy didn't seem to mind anything he did so Alex continued.

"I wonder who was calling you..." she said as he pushed himself inside her. She gasped with satisfaction, letting him do anything he wanted.

"Probably Nick...he has nothing better to do." Alex whispered.

"He sounded like it was urgent.."

"It can wait, I'm sure."

"ALEX!" she squealed. He was ignoring her....the two of them entwined with passion. He could feel the truck move again. The rain was falling in sheets....but it didn't sound like any rain...it sounded like hail.
"That was Nick on the CB, wasn't it?" Alex said suddenly, while Brandy kissed his neck. She seemed to be under some sort of spell....Alex was surprised they even got this far...he always thought she hated him.

"Fuck him...you're with me..." Brandy snapped. The wind had picked up outside of the truck and the sky was dark, lightning flashed angrily.

"Brandy, something doesn't feel right." Alex continued. Her lips felt so soft on his chest, her hands tracing his stomach. It was then that they heard the familiar rumbling. Alex wiped at the steam on the windows, he could see a funnel not far away in the field next to them. The truck was parked in a dirt lot, the rain falling in heavy sheets.

"Shit!!!" Alex said as he climbed off of Brandy. The sudden movement caused her to hit her head on the glass window behind her. Alex looked for his pants but eventually gave up....If he was going to die now, it would have to be naked. Brandy turned on the CB to hear Nick's panicked voice over it.

"You guys better get out of there!!!"

Brandy turned to look out of the window and her eyes went wide.

"Fucking hell!" she swore as Alex fumbled with the car keys. The tornado was closing in on them and hail pounded the truck. How could she have been so weak.

"Nick! Give me a reading...." she said, acting as professional as she could possibly be.

"Where the hell were you? I have been pissing myself trying to get your attention on this damn thing!" his voice shouted over the CB.

"There was a...uh..there was a malfunction."

"Okay, well we have an F3 on the ground..." Nick continued steadily. There was no time to prepare a pack so Alex punched the gas pedal as hard as he could.

"Watch where you're going!" Brandy shouted, her arm covering her chest as she groped for her shirt. Alex was driving haphazardly, swerving across the road. He drove until they came to a motel in Wakita, pulling on his pants and dressing quickly before getting out of the truck.

"What were you guys doing back there?" Nick snapped at him, his blonde hair plastered to his head from the rain.

"Nothing. Everything is fine...that was a close call back there." Alex replied, acting like nothing had happened and a twister hadn't almost killed him for the second day in a row.

"Seriously, dude. You'd tell me if something was going on right?" Nick said softly as he spied Brandy get out of the truck. Her blonde hair fell around her shoulders, she kicked at some dirt and walked towards the small diner nearby.

"Of course." Alex lied, smiling. They all went inside to get out of the rain. Brandy had found herself a booth near the window as Alex wandered over slowly and sat down.

"I have nothing to say." she snapped, not meeting his gaze.

"I'm not gonna talk about it. So where do we stand now?" Alex asked, sliding into the booth. Nick was busy chatting up the attractive, busty waitress at the counter.

"You just said you wouldn't talk about it."

"Okay, fine."

"I'm not going to answer that question."

"You liked it too, didn't you?"

"Fuck you."

"Brandy, what are you so afraid of? I am not going to hurt you. I think you're a beautiful, intelligent woman. I'm not like Nick, I promise." Alex said softly, taking her hand in his...but she snatched it back.

"It's not that."

"Then what?"

"Just forget it...." Brandy said finally, getting up and walking to the bathroom. Alex watched her leave, sighing. He would never understand Brandy....but what was this feeling he got when he was with her? Love was the last thing on his mind as the rain stopped and the sky cleared.

"Why are women so complicated?" Nick asked after a while, appearing next to him.

"Hell if I know." Alex said, sighing as he picked apart a paper napkin. Whatever his feelings for Brandy were, he needed to work them out before things got too complicated.