- Text Size +

Epilogue (C)

 

 

 

The Author bows out gracefully and says thanks for everything!

 

 

 

 

 

When I started writing this story, I knew it was going to be my last novel, but I’ll get to that in a minute.

 

 

 

All bets were immediately off. All the rules I had set for myself when I decided to start writing a thousand years ago were all thrown out the window. From the very beginning I knew I’d be killing off Nick and all of them at the end at least as one or two of the options. I just wish I could have made this story as I truly intended it to be, a real choose your own adventure.

 

 

 

I really tried to do it a bunch of ways in my head but it just didn’t work out. Writing those things is a lot harder than what you might think. So, I went with choose your own ending instead. You voted and these were your results. Just so you know, if you had picked the third option, they would have never made it through the hole in the first place and you would have seen what happened in the world right before Charlie and his posse blew it up.

 

 

 

This story was so different from anything I have ever written and I wanted to thank you guys for sticking with me through it. I wasn’t sure I was going to do this kind of fic, justice and to be honest, I’m not sure if I succeeded or not. LOL It’s kind of a crap shoot. I do know I wouldn’t have even tried if it weren’t for you.

 

 

 

So, thanks for everything!

 

 

 

I wasn’t planning on making a big announcement but instead decided to reserve it for those of you that have truly stuck with me since the beginning of time, willing to read anything I have written, some really good and some really bad! Not sure where this one falls. lol

 

 

 

 

 

This isn’t a total goodbye, I might write a short story here or there but it’s time for me to move on. My love for the BSB has waned and because of that it’s been really hard to channel them in my writing. So, it’s the world of original fic for me now. I’ll still be around on AC all the time.

 

 

 

 

 

So, there ya go!

 

 

 

Dang, I tried really hard to get my title into this but failed miserably! D’OH!!

 

 

 

Ah well, *raises a glass*

 

 

 

To whatever the night may bring!

 

 

 

HA!! Did it! You’ll miss this won’t you? LMAO

 

 

 

Adios!

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for everything! :O)