- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex's Point of View

What do you do when your best friend has feeling for you but you are with her best friend because you don’t want to admit to yourself that you have feeling for her too?
So my best friend Jasey kissed me during winter break and I didn’t know how to react to it. Before I could do or say anything her best friend Stella came in and started me out. I like Stella, she is different from Jasey and different from the other girls I would normally fall for. We had a fight about her feeling for me. I just want to hear her say that she liked me but she is way too stubborn for her own good. I laughed to myself. I was walking to school with Stella. Our hands were linked together. I really didn’t want to be here with her but I guess I have to be. I just want to go and find Jasey and say sorry to her but it’s been a week since we stopped talking. It’s one of Stella’s many rules. I’m not allowed to talk to Jasey until we’ve slept together. Jasey was right about Stella. I had no idea what she is like. It never thought of her as a slut but man she is one.

“Aly, sweetie?” asked Stella gripping my hand tighter. I rubbed my eyes with my free hand and smiled over at her.

“Sorry I was just thinking about what I had today” I lied. She glared at me. You’ve got to be shitting me, why doesn’t she believe me?

“You’re thinking about her” she said harshly. I rolled my eyes letting go of her hand and walking away to find Jack or guys. I did find Jack but he was with Jasey. She was resting her head on his shoulder and they were laughing. I sighed. She’s with him, I just know it. So you might be wondering why Jasey and I aren’t talking to each other, it all start on winter break. We were heading to L.A so I could give all the different record labels my demo. Everything was going fine until I asked Jasey if I could ask Stella out, that’s when we kissed. Oh my god. That kiss was amazing. It took me by surprise. I really had no idea that Jasey had feeling for me. I didn’t even know I had feeling for her. If Stella hadn’t shown up Jasey and I would be together and happy but she had to come along and fuck everything up.

After that Jasey and I could be in the same room as each other or even look at each other.

“Alex what’s going on with you and Jasey?” asked Jack. I sighed. He is my best friend.

“She doesn’t want me to be with Stella” I said which wasn’t a lie but it wasn’t the full truth.

“Alex I know you and I know Jasey. What’s going on?” he asked raising an eye brow at me. I sighed.

“She admitted that she likes me” I said. I wasn’t going to tell him about the kiss because I knew he would tell me go after her and forget about Stella. He is right though. I should just forget about Stella and go after Jasey because Jasey is my everything, my rock.

“And you said?” asked Jack. I laughed.

“You went after Stella” he sighed shaking his head. So Jack was clueless about the whole thing.


So our next fight was over Jack. I was saying to her that Jack can’t be both our friends if we aren’t talking. That the only reason Jack is even friend with her is because of me and that automatically makes Jack mine. She is so stubborn but I love her anyways. So she won that fight in the end. After that I started to drink. Wasn’t the best thing to do but I want to forget my troubles. Jasey found out that I was drinking and had a go at me.

“Alex what are you thinking? Drinking away your problems won’t fix anything” she yelled at me. I was just lost in her eyes.

“It’s the easiest way to fix them” I smirked at her. She hit me.

“No it’s not. Alex I don’t want to lose you” she said as tears started to fall down her cheek. I pulled her into my arms wiping away her tears.

“You’re not going to lose me Jase, I love you too much to let that happen” I whispered to her.
Yeah I was an idiot for saying that because once I said it Stella walked into the room. That caused Jasey and Stella to have a bitch off. And my god you don’t want to be in the say room as two pissed off teenaged girls.

“What are you doing?” asked Stella.

“Comforting my best friend” I said but Jasey had gotten out of my arms and was trying to leave the room.

“Jane?” asked Stella crossing her arms. If anyone says Jane they mean business. If you are Jasey’s friend, you never, ever call her Jane, it’s just weird. Jasey just laughed at her. When I say laugh, I mean an evil laugh. It was scary.

“You are jealous of something that isn’t there” she laughed at Stella.

“There is something there” Stella spat back.

“Oh and you should know” hissed Jasey.

“What’s that meant to mean?” she asked.

“You know what that means, you slut” grinned Jasey pushing passed Stella.


So that was kinda our fight, over our feeling for each other, over Stella and over Jack but something else happened that Stella and Jack don’t know about. I’m her best friend and she came to me about everything but this time she didn’t come to me and I had to find her doing it. What I mean by that is, I caught her cutting herself. In all the years that I have known her, she has never come across as someone who would self-harm. That started a fight. Yelling and crying and swearing and hitting. The main reason we aren’t talking is because she will not explain to me her self harm.

Chapter End Notes:

new chapter enjoy :)