- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jasey's Point of View

Tuesday morning, and it was like yesterday didn’t happen. I got to school to be greeted by Jack who told me about his late night convocation with Alex, which wasn’t anything new. Then I had my first 2 classes where I didn’t really pay attention then it was morning tea. Where the boys and I would sit across the room from Stella and Alex being all flirty and shit. It is quite annoying seeing as Alex and I kissed yesterday and he told me he loves me. Once morning tea was over it was time for 2 more classes that I wasn’t going to pay attention in again. I was most scared about lunch time. See Alex and Stella together were really pissing me off and the guys could tell.

“Jasey just relax” said Jack as I rested my head on his shoulder. I was surprised that Rian didn’t tell Jack about Alex’s cutting. He must not want to worry Jack about it. I wouldn’t want to worry Jack; worrying Jack is a bad idea. I let out a sigh opened my eyes to see Alex standing in front of me. Okay, what did I miss? He was smiling happily at me. Jack’s grip around me tightened. I forced a smile onto my face.

“What do you want Gaskarth?” hissed Jack. This is a first for Jack, yelling at his best friend. Jack never yells at anyone, I mean nobody.

“A way to break up with Stella” he frowned. I sighed and got out of Jack’s arms and pulled Alex into mine. I really didn’t want to let him go. I just wanted to stay like this forever but I knew that wasn’t going to happen. I looked over to see Stella flirting with the football captain. I laughed. I pulled out of Alex’s arms and pointed back at Stella. He smiled and stormed away. I sat down and watched the fight unfolded. I couldn’t hear what was going on but still it was funny. Alex was yelling at Stella, Stella was sobbing, the football jock was clueless. Stella run away in tears passed me. I think she wanted me to follow her but she knows that Alex will always come first if there is a fight going on. Alex stormed towards me smiling. He pulled me into his arms, whispering thank you. I smiled, kissed his lips softly before walking off to find Stella. This is going to interesting to hear what she has to say about this. I found her in the girls’ locker room.  I sat down next to her putting my arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder and cried.

“He thought I was cheating on him. He called me a slut” she sobbed. I was holding back my laughter. I just nodded and let her cry. She is so clueless. I would say she is a blonde at times but that’s just mean, seeing as she is smart. And I mean smart. She gets straight A’s. We just sat here for a good hour. After a while I was just getting sick of it. I just wanted to go and be with Alex but that’s not going to happen until I fix this mess up.

“Stella, you do realize that Alex didn’t like you?” I asked her hoping that she wouldn’t get pissed off at me. She glared up at me, shit she looks pissed but she started laughing. Okay, this is scary. I just sat there watching her.

“Before I would just think you were jealous but now you really do know what’s best for Alex” she smiled. I let out a sigh. I just rolled my eyes at her. So it took her losing Alex to work out that I was right in the first place. Now I can say she is a blonde. I got up about to leave and go find Alex but she stopped me. I turned around folding my arms. Yep, I was pissed off; I really didn’t want to be here.

“What?” I hissed at her. She just gulped. Good be scared of me.

“Alex is mine” she hissed back. I forced a smile on my face before storming away. What a bitch. Alex isn’t hers. Alex isn’t anyone’s. I was pissed and if anyone got on my way I was going to bash them. Rian was about to say something but he just stepped aside.  Good boy. Well he knows when I’m in my moods not to get in my way. Most of my friends know that. I saw Alex who was smiling at me. I started to relax and get all my anger out of me. I got to him about to pull him into my arms when Stella appeared behind me. I bit down on my lip and put my hands in my pocket. Alex glared at me, I just rolled my eyes. Stella put her hands in front of Alex’s eyes. He sighed.

“Guess who?” asked Stella. Alex moved her hands away and turned around to face her. He was pissed.

“I thought I made it clear that I don’t want anything to do with you” he hissed. She just giggled. Be nice Carter, she is still your best friend. Just chill out, and don’t do anything stupid. Alex just laughed at her and walked towards me. I shook my head at him. He glared at me. I shook my head again. I saw Stella smile at this but she has no idea what was going on.

“Jasey?” whispered Alex. I sighed and dragged him away from Stella and mouthed to her 1 sec. she nodded, smiling happily to herself.

“Not know alright. She still thinks you’re hers” I said pulling him into my arms. He let out a sigh, kissing the top of my head.

“Alright, we’ll fix things with Stella before we fix us” he smiled brushing my hair out of my face. I nodded getting out of his arms and walking back to Stella. This was going to be a long week.

Chapter End Notes:

comments please :)