- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jasey's Point of View

Wednesday at lunch time, I was going to talk to Stella by myself and see if I can get her to back off Alex. I was waiting for her outside the girls’ locker room. I’ve been going over in my head what I’m going to say to her. I just can’t get it right but Stella knows how I’m not good with expressing my feeling. It’s been 5 mins since the bell had gone and Stella still hadn’t come out of the locker room. I sighed and walked in. There was nobody is here, just towel all over the floor. I sighed and wandered around looking for her. There is only one way out of the locker rooms, she couldn’t have gotten passed me. I heard something, like a person crying. I looked around the corner of her room. Stella was curled up on the floor crying. I really wasn’t in the mood to be the caring best friend. I was in the mood to be the bitchy over the top best friend. I slowly started to walk backwards away from her but she looked up and smiled at me. FUCK! I forced a smile on my face. Be nice Jasey, she is still your friend even if she is trying to steal your best friend from you. I took a deep breath in to make sure I wouldn’t yell at her or be a bitch, which I can be without even knowing it.

“I’ve fucked up” sobbed Stella. Oh she was admitting that she did something wrong for once. That’s a first for her. That turned my forced smile into a real one. She must really want to make things right between us or this is part of her plan to get me away from Alex.

“What did you fuck up?” I asked as I knelt in front of her. She wiped away her tears, smearing her make-up; she took a deep breath in.

“Everything with you, everything with Alex” she sighed. I nodded. What am I meant to say to her? Right now I was a time bomb ticking about to explored at her. I was trying so hard not to yell at her and call her in her place. Although, there is a part of me, that wants my best friend back.

“Stell, I love you and I always will but you turned into a bitch” I said smiling but not meaning too. I just wanted her to understand where I was coming from in all this mess that she has caused. She nodded and messed with her hair.

“I know I was a total bitch to you and I am so, so, so sorry for that. I never meant to be like that” she said smiling but it was kinda forced on. I sat down and leant up against the wall. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them.

“Then there is Alex” I said. I wanted to see what she has to say about this. Alex didn’t do anything wrong. He truly did like her to start off with but then she turned into the wicked witch of the west and all his feelings for her disappeared.

“Alex” she smiled, her eyes lit up, she cheeks became red. OH MY GOD! She is in love with him. FUCK! No, no, this can’t be happening. She can’t be in love with him. He is my best friend and my boyfriend. CRAP! What am I going to do? I just sat there waiting for her to say something but she just sat there staring off into space. I waved my hand in front of her face. She blinked as she shook her head. I raised an eyebrow at her, she giggled. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. She bit down on her lip and smiled.

“I was stupid for going after Alex when I knew that you guys have this weird connection with each other. I shouldn’t have asked him out and I shouldn’t have focused him to stay with me just because I found out something” she said. She found something out. I glared at her trying to get her to spill, she loves to gossip about anything or anyone. She looked over at me and smiled, I sighed.

“So you can see the connection between Alex and I?” I asked trying to see if admitting my feelings for Alex would make her spill what she knows.

“Everyone can see it. You guys don’t act like best friends. You haven’t for a while now” smiled Stella. I forced myself to blush, but I knew what Stella was saying is true. We haven’t been acting like friends since year 11. I didn’t think anything of it until winter break this year.

“What I found out, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you” sighed Stella turned to face me and crossing her legs. I sighed and turned to face her.

“Just tell me and I’ll see” I said. She nodded.

“Alex…” but before she could finish that sentence we heard the door open and a bunch of girls laughing walk in. we quickly got up off the ground and made our way out, as the girls glared at us and whispered about us. Once Stella and I were out of the locker room she started to walk away from me like she forgot that she was about to tell me something important. I grabbed her arm causing her to trip forward. I giggled. She glared back at me. I smiled.

“Alex?” I asked putting my hands on my hips. Stella bit down on her lip.

“You won’t believe me” she said messing with her hair. I raised an eyebrow at me.

“Try me” I said but before get an answer Alex was walking towards us. Stella made her way over to him and I quickly followed. They were hugging by the time I caught up to them. Stella smiled at me and wandered off. I glared at Alex crossing my arms. He smiled, pulling me into his arms.

“I love you” he whispered as he pressed his lips against mine. I smiled in our kiss. I guess I won’t be finding out what Stella knows about Alex for a while now. What could she know that I wouldn’t believe if she told me?


Chapter End Notes:

comments please :)