- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex's Point of View

Jasey Rae
Image

Alexander
Image


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alex’s Pov - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I watched as Jasey closed her curtains. This is so weird, I just meet the girl and I feel like we’ve known each other for years. The guys think she’s a slut and all she wants from me is sex but I don’t believe that. She is so innocent and sweet. I smiled to myself. I have to know her. I pulled on my blue polo shirt. I straightened my messy hair. I’m not gay; I just straighten my hair so it stays in place.

“Alexander” yelled Mum. I walked out of my room to find Mum tapping her foot. Great what have I done now?

“Yes” I smiled. Mum shook her head and folding her arms.

“What did I do?” I asked.

“Don’t be smart with me. Where’s my car keys and my car?” hissed Mum. I laughed and walked away. She needs to know I don’t drive her car, I have my own.

“Alexander William” yelled Mum.

“Dad has your car, which means he has your keys. Mum think about what you’re saying before you come screaming to me” I hissed. She’s always blames me, when it’s Dad’s fault. I walked into the kitchen. It smelled so good. Chicken and corn soup, I laughed Mum fails at cooking for others. There was a knock at the door.

“Alexander, get that for me” yelled Mum. I slowly walked towards the door. I sighed and opened the door to show Mr. Granger, his wife and Jasey smiling at me. She looked amazing. Her long brown hair straightened, she was wearing a light blue cocktail dress with white flats.

“Mr. Granger, it’s nice to see you again. This must be Jasey’s older sister” I smiled kissing Mrs. Granger’s hand.

“Oh, thank you” smiled Mrs. Granger blushing. Jasey just rolled her eyes but she wouldn’t stop smiling at me.

“Please come in. Mum should be down in a minute. Dad’s coming back with the door” I smiled. Mr. and Mrs. Granger walked into the dining room. Jasey grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room.

“You look amazing” I blushed.

“Thanks, so do you” smiled Jasey blushing. She looked so cute when she blushes light pink across her cheeks.

“Alexander William, get your butt upstairs now” yelled Mum. I sighed. Jasey was giggled at me. I shook my head before running upstairs. I walked into my parent’s room.

“What do you want Mum? The Granger’s are downstairs waiting” I asked Mum folding my arms.

“You better not sleep with that girl. I know how you are Alex. You’re a player” said Mum as she straightened her hair. I sighed. My mother knows nothing about me. I’m not a player, although everyone says I am. I’m still a virgin. I want my first time to be with someone special and I care about deeply. I’ve never really thought about having sex with girls ever.

“Mum, come on. I’m not a player. Everyone says I am but I’m not. I’m still a virgin. Give me a break alright. Now come downstairs and be a good host and don’t yell at me” I said before storming down the stairs. I sat down on the couch next to Jasey. She took my hands in hers.

“Is everything alright?” she asked playing with my hands in her lap.

“Yeah, just Mum being Mum” I laughed. She lifted my chin to face her.

“Alex, if something’s wrong you can tell me” she smiled. God her smile was magical.

“Thanks, but I’m right. Mum and I are just fighting its nothing to worry about” I smiled. She smiled and kissed my cheek. I couldn’t help but blush.

“Aww, you’re so cute when you blush” she giggled.

“Yeah, so are you” I laughed with her. Someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see Dad shaking his head at me.

“Oh hey Dad, this is Jasey” I smiled. Jasey stood up and walked over to my Dad and shook his hand.

“It’s nice to meet you sir” Jasey smiled her magical smile.

“It’s nice to meet you too. Dinner is ready” smiled Dad before wandering back into the dining room. Jasey smiled and followed my Dad. I sighed messing with my hair. This girl has got me bad.

Chapter End Notes:

** with the pic of Jasey just imagine that it's blue and her hair is straightened **

enjoy :) comments me with ur thoughts and ideas :)