- Text Size +
BRIAN


I'm not really sure what happend this weekend but I knew if LeighAnne caught wind of it, my ass was grass. It was supposed to be a charity gig but the definition of giving took on a whole new meaning. How hard could it be to spend a weekend in the Lousianna Bayou for the charity? I was doing it for the kids after all. Maybe it's best I don't figure it out. After all, if in doubt, deny, deny, deny. Right?



VIKKI


I should have called Kyle but they were pounding on my door before I was coherent enough to realize what was going on. I hate to think of the plans Parker had for that poor kid. Poor kid? What am I saying?! I hope she serves him his nuts on a silver platter. I'm usually not so crude but he's the reason I'm sitting in an interrogation room. He was just as much a willing participant as the rest of us. I think we all know what happened, none of want to admit it. I told you the place is freaky.

The cute detective returned with my coffee and a smile. Too bad this is the thing that brought us together or I'd already have this guy wrapped around my pinkie. I took a sip of the liquid wake me up and savored it because not two seconds after I did, detective bitchy walked in. She took a seat at the head of the table. Like that was supposed to intimidate me? Please! I may be half asleep but I'm not timid. Then again, I'm not as forward as Parker.

"So tell me Miss Sanders, What is your association with Mr. Carter?"
Besides sex? No, wait a minute, that's what I wanted but the cute little Kentucky man caught me in the hallway before Parker and I had a chance to make it a threesome . Back to the present though."I sponsored an invitation only charity event."
"Where were you Friday evening?"
"Having dinner with Parker, my younger sister Rachel and four very lucky men."
"After dinner?"
"Well, being as one of them isn't a drinker, I took him on a tour of the house. After they decided they were going to have drinks, I offered him that tour."
"What else did you offer him?"
"Kate!" Matt protested.
"Oh please, like you don't want to know."
"I'm done answering your questions. I want a lawyer," I said.
" Are you guilty of something Miss Sanders? We are just asking questions." Kate smiled smugly.
"That's right. You are just asking questions so if you have nothing to hold me on, I suggest you let me leave."
"But we do. Kidnapping."
"Then I guess anything I've said up to this point is inadmissable because you never read me my rights." Take that smartass! Apparently being blonde and well endowed made you a bimbo in her book. The smugness disappeared quickly.
"We'll get right on that Miss Sanders," the cutie responded quickly to my request. See, already wrapped around my finger.
Kate was pissed that I cut her off. She had no right to know what went on behind closed doors with me and Mr. Mclean. I'm not even sure it was really me that was with him. I know, I know, I keep saying we'll get there but all in good time.So there I sat. Waiting. It seemed like forever before they returned to get my information. Maybe once I'm not a suspect , the hotite and I can play cops and robbers. It was a nice view in both directions. After he left, I returned to my now lukewarm coffee. Something's better than nothing. Finally! When Kyle stepped into the dingey room, he automatically asked me if Parker was here. I responded," Next room over I think. I know she called me before they started pounding on my door early this morning."
"What's going on Victoria?"
"Please don't call me that."
"Okay, Vikki, what the hell is going on? Parker I can understand, but you I don't get. Why did they charge you with kidnapping?"
"That charity thing we did at Parker's family estate. You remember that creepy old place don't you?"
He shivered when I mentioned it.
"Well Parker wnated to hook up with the tall blonde kid and figured she'd use me as cover to get him here."
"But they were all invited right?"
"Of course. They all arrived of their own free will and signed evry last bit of legal document necessary."
"So you still haven't told me why you're here."
"The kid said we drugged him and tied him to a bed."
"Did you?"
"We were drinking Kyle. He was just as uninhibited as we were. He was a very willing participant."
"Vikki!"
"Oh come on Kyle. You know better than that. I may be a prude to the outside world but please, the boy is hot and you'd be all over him if he ever outed himself."
"He's not gay?"
"Unbelievable! After all these years you're still giving us shit about that. I can assure you that none of them have trouble getting it up for a woman."
"Doesn't mean they don't swing both ways."And smiled.
"I don't really care if they do to be honest, I just want my ass out of here but since Parker's been here longer than I have, go get her out of here first."Selfish I was not. Ask any of them.