- Text Size +
"Shotgun!" Parker shouted as they approached Kyle's car. He just glared at her.
"What's up your ass?"
He glared again.
"Fine." Parker slid into the backseat with me. "What crawled up his ass and died?" she nudged me.
I was in no mood either. I wasn't about to take the wrap for some little shit that decided to cry rape so his girlfriend wouldn't find out what he'd really done over the weekend. I just glared at her.
"Oh come on Vikki. Really? I thought at least you'd back me up. You used to be fun."
"I closed my catering business down so you could get your fantasy fuck and I'm not fun?"
"You got a couple yourself, as I recall."
"I don't remember what happened to be totally honest. That house has a mind of its own I think."
"Meaning what?"
"Meaning I don't really know if I had a good time or not and now that little shit claiming we took advantage of him?! Excuse me if I'm not little Miss Sunshine at the very moment!"
"I had a good time."
"You'd be the only one then."
Kyle pulled the car over and turned back to us when the vehicle was at a complete stop. "Shut the hell up the both of ya. Thanks to you Parker, my lovely evening was interrupted and he was a very potential partner this time! You need to grow up! As for Vikki, you did this to yourself. You have nobody to blame but you. Now I'm taking both of you home until I can figure out what to do." He turned back to the steering wheel and started the car up again.
"What about the shop?" Parker spoke up.
"Wow, the first grown up thing you've done since this whole charade started. I'm going to call Michaela when I get home, have her pick up the keys and run things for the day. Other than that, don't look at me or don't talk to me. I don't want to hear anymore."

Three months earlier
I thought Parker was out of her flipping mind. Spend a weekend in that decrepit old house?! It was fucking creepy during the day but I remember the things going bump in the night weren't always her Mom and Dad. The moans and groans passing through the walls freaked me out but I suffered through because she was my best friend. But knowing what I know now, there was no way in hell I was spending a weekend in that place.
"Oh come on Vikki. It'll be so much fun," Parker stated.
"Spending time in that creep old house will be fun?!"
"With four gorgeous men it will be."
"What are you on?"
"I'm talking about doing it for charity. We invite each one of them and if they spend the entire weekend in the house, they get a check for it."
"And how is this fun for us?"
"Well four hot men duh!"
"I still don't get it."
"Hot men equals sex for hours on end."
"Please! Half of them are married and the other half are taken."
"Which means half can protect us and half can fuck us senseless."
"I don't know Parker. Seems like a lot of trouble just for a couple of days."
"We pull the covers off the furniture and the gardener is still around so he can make the place look good from the outside. What they don't know won't hurt them. Plus you can't tell me that it doesn't get you a little tingly to have that cute little Kentucky boy all to yourself for the weekend."
Vikki blushed. She hated that Parker was right but he was married. She couldn't really do what she wanted to do which was rip his clothes off and have her way with him. Take him every way this side of Wednesday, shower with him then do it all over again. Ugh! "Okay, do what you do best and smooze with the best of them."
"You won't regret this! I promise!"
Famous last words.
z88;z88;
Present day
"Come on Vikki. You can't hate me that much. You had the time of your life this weekend. You actually got to do the little man like you always wanted," Parker continued.
"It was our bodies but I'm not sure I was enjoying any of it. In fact, I'm not sure what happened."
"You know what goes on in that house Vik."
"Didn't I tell you not to talk to me?"
"Yeah but that never stopped me before now did it?"
The car stopped at Parker's place first."Get out,” Kyle ordered.
"What the hell?"
"Get out Parker. I'll call you when I need to know anything."
"Fine. No wonder you need a piece of ass."
"I was getting some until your ass got in trouble. For the last time!"
"I'm going."
Kyle took off as soon as the door closed. He was pissed and I really couldn't blame him but he was right. I got myself into this mess and had nobody to blame but myself. I just prayed the little shit didn’t' get away with his claim.