- Text Size +

Chapter 12

I lay in his arms for several minutes, neither of us moving. The only sound in the room is our breathing. Finally, I lean back and look at him. He smiles lazily at me and says, “I don’t suppose you want to stay a few extra days, do you?”

I giggle and say, “Want to? Oh hell yeah. Able too? Afraid not. I do have to work, you know?”

He groans and says, “Damn, real life has to rear it’s ugly head.”

I laugh and say, “Yeah, and if I’m not mistaken, don’t you have to work too?”

Laughing, he says, “Well, yeah, but imagine how much fun it would be for me to come home to you every night.”

I lay my head down on his shoulder and I say, “You know, the cruise is less than four weeks away.”

He says, “There’s no way in hell I can last without you for four weeks. I’ll go crazy.”

Snuggling against him I say, “Then what do you propose we do about it?”

He says, “Do you work weekends?”

I say, “No, I don’t. Why?”

Chuckling, he says, “I’ll fly out to you on Friday night and come back on Sunday. How does that sound?”

I sigh and say, “It sounds like a lot of flying and you not getting any rest.”

He says, “Who needs rest when I’ve got you?” But even as he’s saying it, he’s stifling a yawn.

I pull back and stand up, saying, “Come on D-dub. You may be one of the sexiest men on the planet, but you’re tired. Let’s get some sleep.”

He stands, not bothering to tie his robe. When we get to his room, I go into the bathroom to freshen up while he goes back out of the room to shut off all the lights. Coming back, he drops the robe and climbs into bed, pulling me into his arms. With my head nestled against his shoulder, he whispers, “You’re an incredible woman, Destiny.”

I smile and kiss his shoulder. “Good night, Donnie,” I whisper.

Hugging me tight, he says, “Good night, Babe.”

I drift off to sleep wishing I could drop everything and stay with him. Maybe I’m crazy, but it feels like I belong here.

It seems like only a minute later, I’m being woken up by a pair of very skilled hands rubbing over my back and legs. I’m on my stomach, how that happened, I’ll never know, and my back is being massaged like it’s never been massaged before. I groan and open my eyes to see Donnie is kneeling beside me, kneading the muscles in my back.

I look at him and say, “What time is it?”

Smiling at me, he leans down to kiss me and says, “Just after 7 am.”

I close my eyes again and say, “Do you know how good that feels?”

He says, “That’s the whole idea, Beautiful. I want to make you feel good.”

I say, “You have definitely succeeded.”

Leaning down he plants a kiss in the middle of my back. I shiver at the touch of his lips as he continues nibbling at my skin. He moves up my back to my neck, then across my jaw line to my lips. I roll up on my side as his lips captures mine in an intense kiss. The kind of kiss to leave a woman weak in the knees and short of breath.

He pushes me onto my back and covers my body with his, pressing me deeper into the bed. My legs open of their own accord and he slides between them like he belongs there. When he enters my body, it’s slow and easy.

He makes love to me as if time has stood still just for us. He’s gentle in his thrusts, his lips caressing and teasing my lips, his hands wrapped around my arms holding my shoulders as he continues to move.

He lifts his head and looks into my eyes. “You feel so good Baby,” he whispers. “I love being inside you.”

I moan a little move my hands up his arms to his neck. I pull his lips to mine once again and drink in his flavor. He moves his lips down my face to my neck as I bury my head in his shoulder, inhaling his musky fragrance as his body starts to quicken it’s pace.

My body is matching his rhythm. By now I’m on fire…my body aching with need. Need for him. I wrap my legs around his waist and say, “Baby, now, please!”

He moves even faster, pressing deeper into me, my orgasm bubbling to the surface. But he doesn’t stop. He keeps moving, pushing himself further and further. I know he’s close.

Digging my nails into his shoulders, I whisper, “That’s it Baby. Oh you feel so good.” He presses deep inside me, holding still as his climax overtakes him. I suck on his earlobe, then whisper in his ear, “I love it when your so deep inside me. I love how you fill me up and make me feel complete.”

His body collapses onto mine and he gasps for air. I wrap my arms and legs around him tightly. Even though I’m a bit uncomfortable, I don’t want him to move. In this moment, I feel every inch of his body against me…inside me…and it’s perfect. A perfect moment.

He pushes himself up and looks at me. Concern fills his eyes when he sees tears in mine. Rolling off me, he says, “Did I hurt you Destiny?”

I sigh and say, “No, no you didn’t hurt me. It was just so intense. Oh it felt incredible.”

“Then why the tears, Sweetheart?” he asks.

Laying my head against his chest and listening to his heartbeat, I say, “I guess I just don’t want it to end.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

well??