- Text Size +

Leaving Miami wasn't going to be any fun, I had  tons of work to look forward to, reality didn't seem appealing to me right now. The past two days at sea  were great, filled with so much laughter and fun times,  these  four days at sea made up for all those spring break vacations I was never able to take during college . The sun had barely risen and it was time to debark the ship before everyone else had a chance to do so to avoid the chaos. I made a last check up to make sure that I didn't forget anything. I heard commotion in the hallway, I took a peek and saw a very drunk Nick being held by two rose tours staff members. "whats going on?" I asked Mike, Nicks bodyguard "He had too much to drink, now is when he's getting back and we gotta get going soon" he said as he glanced at his watch. "I'll help him out, I'm pretty much ready to leave, go get yourself together" I replied glancing inside the room, seeing Nick passed out on the bed."Are you sure?" he asked "Positive, I'll have this bonehead ready by the time you get back" I smiled. I walked in the room finding  clothes laying everywhere, such a guy thing to do. I went over to the bed, nick was sleeping in fetal position. I sat next to him, he looked peaceful sleeping, as much as I knew how blissful sleep was after a night out partying, this fucker was gonna have to man up and get up. "Nick" I said into his ear, nothing "Nick wake up we gotta get out of the ship", no movement, I gave him a shove. "What the fuck?! I'm fucking tired" he snapped. "Well good morning to you too, as much as I'd like to let you go back to sleep, we gotta go" I replied. Someone has a serious attitude problem in the morning. "I wanna get some fucking sleep" he said closing his eyes. He really didn't leave me any choice. I grabbed his arm and tugged it. He opened his eyes, if looks could kill I'd be dead and six feet under. "How about you go take a quick shower it'll wake you up, at least just to get out of the ship then you can sleep on the bus" I suggested. He groaned and rolled his eyes at me "Fine" he said huskily. I pulled him up out of the bed. He took a look around the room as he ran his fingers through his tousled golden locks, "This room looks like shit, I need to pack this stuff up" he sighed. "Don't worry about it, I got this, just go shower " I replied as I picked up a t shirt and started folding it. Nick grabbed a towel and made his way to the shower. As I heard the water running, I picked up the room phone and made a call hoping this would help Nick's hungover self. I placed the suitcase on top of the bed and began organizing his mess. By the looks of his clothes, Nick wasn't a flashy guy at all quite the opposite really. Simple graphic tees, jeans , sweats, and the more dressier stuff from the theme nights. I don't mean to be nosy but shit I am folding his stuff aren't I. I heard a knock, I went to get the door and it was exactly what I had called for. I was placing it on the coffee table, "You didn't have to" Nick said. I turned around and found nick standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist, with his hair drenched and drops of water still dripping down his chest. I had to catch my breath for a second, damn Tessa was right , he is fucking gorgeous. "Nick you need to eat something or you're gonna feel worse" I replied. He grabbed a pair of sweats, boxer briefs and a white v neck and went back to the shower to change. Whoa baby, that was just too hot, enough to make the Kevin girl inside of me reconsider switching teams. I went back to folding, and was zipping up the suitcase as Nick stepped out of the bathroom dressed but still barefoot  "Your  sneakers and a pair of socks are there" I said as I pointed to them which were next to the couch. "Thanks" he mumbled. The coffee table was covered with a breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast,fruits, and coffee which would hopefully fill up Nick and would leave him feeling much more energized. We heard the door knock once again "I'll get it, you eat" I pointed to him as I opened the door. "Wow you managed to get him up, you're good" Mike said to me giving me a high five " it wasn't too bad " I laughed "I'm sitting here you know" Nick said with a mouthful of fruit. "Yeah, eat up, were leaving in 10 minutes" he Mike said "Alright well my job here is done" I said as I walked out. I went to the coffee shop and got a cup of coffee and quickly went back to my room to get my stuff. By the time I made it to our hallway our Nicks room was open and a maid was already in there cleaning up. I got my things and went to Deck 3 where we would be debarking. "There you are, I was knocking on your door but no answer" Rochelle said as I approached her "I went to grab some coffee, I'm on 4 hours of sleep, thank god for the long ass flight back to LA"I replied "At what time does our flight leave?" Rochelle asked "I think it's at 1:15 so we have time to kill" I replied "So I heard you helped Sir-Drinks-alot get his ass up this morning" AJ said as Rochelle and I chucked "He had just gotten back to his room, he hasn't slept, as soon as he laid down he knocked out, I had to annoy him to get him to get up"I replied "That kid sleeps like a rock, it's such a fucking pain in the ass to wake him up" AJ said as we walked into the terminal. 

The sun was bright, as we walked outside there were very few fans trying to get pictures of the guys. I had to hand it to them, they went above and beyond for all the fans who paid so much money to attend. I loaded my suitcase into the bus and made my way inside. The mood was pretty dead since no one really was able to get more than at least 10 hours in the past four days. I walked past Nick who was slouching against the window sleeping with a black hoodie covering half his face. I sat down, pulled out some headphones and waited until everyone boarded the bus so we could finally make it to the airport.

 

 Miami international airport was chaotic even this early in the morning. I got off the bus and grabbed my bags and waited for Rochelle and AJ to get their things so we could check in. Brian and Leighanne came by to say their goodbyes as they went to check in, they were headed for Orlando for a few days with their friends. "So where is the wind taking you?" I asked Nick who stood next to me reading a text message "Tampa, gonna head out there for a few days then going back to LA to get the finishing touches ready for my album, what about you?" he asked "Going to California, got work to do" I replied. AJ and Rochelle finally came and we went to check in. We all went through security and boarded the air train to go to the other side of the terminal. I looked as we passed by the Tarmac , Nick put his arm around me , "I'm sorry" he said as he stuck out his bottom lip "What for?" I asked "for being such a douche this morning, hungover Nick isn't the nicest Nick" he said apologetically "It's fine don't worry, next time I'll kick your ass if you get all douche on me" I smiled, Nick let out a soft chuckle. "I definitely owe you one" he said as we got off the air train and walked to my gate. "My friend got to meet you in Key West, consider it even" I replied. We hung out in gate just remembering all the crazy things we encountered during the trip. When  our flight was called we were called to board first, "Well ladies, have a safe flight" AJ said. He went to hug and kiss Rochelle. "Thanks for coming on the trip babe, it wouldn't have been the same without you, take care of yourself and take care of my monkee" he said as he gave me a hug "Will do, take care of yourself too honey" I replied. "Come here" Nick said as he pulled me into his arms , he embraced me and rocked me side to side "Thanks for coming, and for being such an awesome friend" he said pulling back giving me his signature half smile even though we both knew he was feeling super shitty. "It was fun, thanks for having me...take care of yourself, drink alot of fluids" I replied "Ok mom" Nick said sarcastically . I lightly slapped his arm causing him to laugh " seriously though , go home get some rest, take a day or two off, you deserve it " Nick said giving me a wink "I will" I said. Rochelle turned to me "Ready to get out of here?" she asked "yeah, let's get go" I replied. Rochelle gave AJ another kiss as we walked to the ticket agent. I turned around and saw both Nick and AJ standing there, I offered a smile and a wave. We walked into the plane and took our seats. We soon flew into the skies, a five hour flight was exactly what i needed to get some rest and to convince myself that I was not developing a tiny crush on Nick Carter.