- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this starts when the guys are on hiatus it mostly follows aj;s journeyon getting back to himself and finding love
Prologue:
Let me take you back to the first time I met my beautiful wife and how my life changed forever. It all happened on one of the rainiest nights in October, we were on hiatus which we all needed plus I was enjoying myself with all the free time I had. I was sitting in a booth at one of my local spots with my friend Chris, watching some girls dancing when she walked in looking like a angel amongst all us people. Chris was talking to me but I couldn’t stop staring at her and I told myself by the end of the night I would have her in my bed. Little did I know everything would change for me at that moment. Bone are you listening to me, hey man what you want to drink. Huh, sorry man did you see her isn’t she beautiful I wonder what her name is.

Who did I see you mean Chelsea I know she’s beautiful bone. No Chris Chelsea is pretty but beautiful is only for her and I pointed my angel out to him. Chris looked in the direction Alex pointed and he said what are you sitting here for go get her name. He didn’t have to tell me twice with that I was up and making my way towards my angel. Here’s where everything I knew was about to change weather I was ready or not. I paced myself not knowing what I would say when I got up to her. I made my way to where she was and asked may I sit down?.

I looked up to see who I was about to tell off when I was suddenly mesmerized by the stranger at that moment my world changed drastically. All I could do was shake my head yes hoping he would sit down. I sat down and said I’m Alex and you are?. She giggled at me and said I’m Kim and I noticed you been staring at me for awhile do I look funny? I said no Kim beautiful is more like it why are you in here alone? Kim looked at me and said I’m here alone because I followed my heart and it got broken. Why are you here to pick up women if so I’m not interested and you can go back to your friend.

I looked at Kim saying well to be honest yes I was trying to pick up women until I saw you walk in I don’t know what it is about you but you caught my eye and I have to say whoever broke your heart had no idea what they lost. I’m sorry your in pain and I’d really like to get to know you better can I have the chance to do that?. She took a napkin scribbled something on it, kissed me on the cheek and I watched her leave smiling when I saw what was written on the napkin and made my way back to Chris. I went back to my table smiling like a Cheshire cat when I sat down Chris said I take it that went well bone. It went great her name is Kim and can you believe she saw right through me Chris I was so sure I was going to get laid tonight but it doesn’t even matter now. I left the club, dropped Chris off, and went back to my place picking up the phone dialing the number on the napkin somehow thinking she gave me a fake number till I heard her sweet voice on the phone.