- Text Size +
Kim is in the shower when a wave of contractions hit her. She calls for alex then starts crying remembering he had to go to that damn press album party. She goes on with her shower gets dressed and calls Denise hoping she is home. Kim panics when no one answers she hangs up holding her stomach as another wave of contractions hit her. She deals with the contractions for 3 hours then breaks down crying sending a text to alex praying he gets it.

Alex is at the album party trying to have a good time pissed off that he had to attend it. He is signing autographs and is amazed when all these fans give him gifts for kim and the baby. His cell phone starts vibrating when he sees the message he says guys It’s time kim needs me I’ll see you later. The guys let everyone know that aj will be on tour and he gives his thanks to everyone for allowing him to enjoy this time in his life. Alex gets home and opens the door grabbing the bags putting them in the car. He gets kim in the car and they drive to the hospital. When they are being taken to the room kims water breaks in the elevator. Kim holds on to alex crying oh gosh im so scared what if mom doesn’t get here in time what if the guys cant make it. Alex hugs kim shhh baby everything is going to be fine mom is on her way with Tony and Liz, the guys will be here as soon as they can. Lets just focus on us and getting the little one here safe.

Alex I’m scared what if something goes wrong. Baby everything is fine just breath I want you to be as comfortable as possible. He fluffs up her pillows, helping her switch positions and feeds her ice chips putting a wash cloth on her head helping her cope till his mom arrives. How is she doing alex. She’s fine mom now that you’re here. Ow ow it hurts mom alex it hurts get it out . Kim begs the doctor for medicine I’m in pain please it hurts alex your never touching me again. 11 hours later alex is holding kims hand push baby push I can see her head push baby. Kim squeezes Alex’s hand pushing hard one more kim one more and look there’s your baby the doctor lays the baby on her stomach. Alex got everything on film and starts crying when he cuts the cord. Kim looks at alex then the baby and starts crying looking down at her miracle. Kim says she’s beautiful our little angel.

Alex and kim smile deciding to name their little one Madison Alexis McLean. Alex smiles going to the waiting room where all their family and friends waiting for the news. He smiles it’s a girl she’s beautiful her name is Madison alexis I have 2 beautiful girls to love. Everyone cheers smiling we are so happy for you. He smiles showing them the video its amazing I can't believe how amazing this is. He hugs brian now I really know what its like to love unconditionally. He picks up baylee let’s go see maddie your new cousin.

Kim looks at Denise hugging her wow she’s beautiful you’re a grandma and I’m a mommy I can't wait to go home and just sleep having a baby is hard work. Denise smiles and says you and alex are going to be amazing parents and remember you have lots of help. I’m going to let you sleep now while I spend time with alex and maddie. Denise comes out to the lobby hugging alex I love you son I am so proud of you. Alex smiles love you too mom I don’t know how kim did it Madison weighs 8 lbs I couldn’t ask for a better anniversary gift then my little girl. I cant believe its been a whole year since kim and I met, now we have a beautiful little girl I want another one. Denise says whoa slow down son its going to be a lot of work especially since you go on tour in 15 days I hope you can handle the pressures of the tour and being a dad.