- Text Size +
Alex is doing laundry, cooking, packing the bags for tour, and holding a sleeping maddie in his arms. He looks down at maddie kissing her head you and mommy are going to make being on the road fun. You and mommy sure do sleep a lot how bout we get this stuff in the car and then have lunch with mommy and then go to the airport to meet the guys. Alex sets the table for lunch, then heads upstairs to wake kim. Alex lays maddie on the bed kissing Kim’s forehead wake up beautiful I made lunch. Kim opens her eyes smiling looking at alex and maddie lets have lunch I love you .He smiles and they go downstairs having lunch.

Kim looks at alex now its munchkins turn to eat. Kim lifts up her shirt letting maddie eat. Alex smiles I cant wait to see how you and maddie take to tour. Kim says I will like it but I don’t want Madison to be photographed or thrown in the news all the time she isn’t a object she is a baby. Alex says hunny I won't let that happen besides we get to decide what the press gets when it comes to Madison or us. 20 minutes later they are in the van headed to the airport, on the drive alex kisses kim running his hands down her legs moaning in her mouth as the bulge in his pants gets bigger. Kim bites his lip moaning into his neck baby we can’t not for another month.

Alex bites her neck groaning this is going to be the longest month ever. They arrive at the airport and Kim sighs oh my gosh baby how are we going to get out without them exposing maddie. They get out of the car smiling and kim actually shocks Alex when she moves the blanket off Madison’s face letting the press get pictures. The press snaps several pictures then let them go into the airport to meet the guys. They meet up with everyone kim yawning baby I’m tired.

Brian smiles watching alex interact with his family. Howie says I think alex is doing very well with all the attention he is getting don’t you think Brian. Yes he is doing very well. He is so doting to kim and Madison I look forward to seeing maddie grow as the tour goes on. Alex puts his blanket over kim and Madison then falls asleep holding the 2 of them in his arms for the rest of the plane ride. Brian nudges alex gently its time to get up the plane landed do you want Leigh Anne to take maddie with baylee so you and kim can get settled in your room. Alex gently picks up maddie your going to go with uncle Brian for a little bit so mommy and I can get the room ready for you munchkin.

He kisses her forehead and then nudges kim baby we landed lets get to our room. Kim and alex get to their room and start getting settled. Kim climbs into the bed falling asleep. Alex smiles kissing her forehead letting her sleep as he gets things settled then takes a shower excited about being on stage. He couldn’t wait to show Maddie and Kim off. Alex gets out the shower then leaves kim a note as he shuts the door heading to meet up with Kevin.

He knocks on the door going inside yawning. Hey bone what did you want to talk to me about? Alex says when did you know you wanted to spend the rest of your days with Kristen? Kevin says I knew I wanted to be with her forever on our 4th date.
Ok can you give me some advice I’m nervous. Kevin says sure why are you so nervous bone? Well I know this sounds crazy but I want to marry Kim I am going to tiffanies to pick out a ring for her. Kevin says that’s great have you talked to your mom or her parents yet. Alex says her parents disowned her when we started dating so my mom and you guys are the only family she has.

Kevin says let me get Brian and we will all go together. Alex says wow I’m surprised the paparazzi aren’t here asking questions. No we made sure no press were here. Alex smiles walking around the different cases looking at rings. Brian says remember how nervous we were when we were buying rings. Kevin says yes I am so proud of him he loves those girls very much I know he will be a great husband hell he is an amazing father.

Alex comes over to Kevin and Brian smiling I got the perfect ring for her. He shows them the ring tears running down his face. I didn’t know love could feel this good lets get back I miss my girls. They all leave heading back to the hotel. Alex hugs Kevin and Brian then goes into his room smiling when he sees his girls sleeping. He picks up maddie then climbs in bed laying her on his chest watching his girls sleep.

Kim wakes up a few hours later looking over to see a sleeping maddie and Alex. She takes a shower, makes bottles for maddie, unpacks the suit cases, and had just finished ordering dinner for everyone when she heard Alex stirring in bed. Alex yawned again as he changed Madison’s diaper you sure like keeping me awake don’t you little one. Madison looked up at her daddy wrapping her little hand around one of his fingers cooing at him. Kim wraps her arms around him aw baby you should of let me get her so you can sleep. Alex smiles its fine I wouldn’t have it any other way besides I can sleep later right now I’m spending time with my girls.