- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kim and alex set nick up on a blind date with her friend sue. alex and kim are married with another baby on the way.
It’s been a whirlwind of a tour these last 4 months especially for me. I’ve gone from engaged to married, having a very cranky 7 month old (teething is a scary thing) to being 4 months pregnant with my second child. That’s what happens when your husband happens to be aj McLean. I swear that man has super sperm. People think me being a celebrities wife isn’t a big deal. Well you try having to deal with no sleep, crying babies, cleaning up after 5 grown men, and the feeling of never being able to see your feet again. Alex asked me this morning how I do it, I just smiled and said because I love you. He thinks me updating all of you about our lives is a great thing. I like being able to share these chaotic but yet tender moments with all of you. I have to go now but I promise to check in more with all of you down the road so bye for now.

Kim signed off the computer, picked up maddie lifting her shirt so she can eat. Alex was sitting with maddie on his lap watching some baby cartoons while Kim showered. 20 minutes later kim climbed in the chair beside Alex munching on macaroni and cheese rubbing his leg. I’ll be glad when the little one stops teething my boobs won’t hurt so much. He chuckles nuzzling her neck I’ll kiss them better. Oh no you won’t that’s how I got like this again kim says pointing to her tummy.

Alex says ok ok I’ll cuddle with you when munchkin goes to sleep. Kim sighs in 5 months we are going from one crying baby to two. Nick says that is so what you get I can’t wait for the baby to get here you are going to have double trouble. Alex smirks yeah you laugh now just remember uncle Nicky you owe me a favor I won the bet. Nick gulps I’m doomed your going to make me watch them both. Kim says you watch Baylee so I don’t see how it can be any different.

Nick says Baylee is a boy that’s a big difference. Alex shakes his head nick its good practice plus you can show Madison how to play video games with her favorite uncle. Nick smiles hey your right I’ll teach her everything I know and whoa slow down I Nickolas gene carter will not be having kids anytime soon. Kim smiles oh you won’t be saying that when you meet my friend sue at dinner tonight. Damn it why do you both put me through these blind dates I’m perfectly capable of picking winners. Alex smirks so Paris was a winner what’s the worst that could happen nick. He shrugs fine I’ll do it on one condition. Yeah what’s your condition carter Alex says with a raised eyebrow. I get to pick where we eat for dinner tonight hope your hungry he says walking off Ajs bus. What did you just agree to Alexander Kim said as she put maddie down for a nap. I let nick pick where we eat tonight I just hope your plan works maybe sue will be the one to tame carters wild side. Kim smiles kissing Alex oh it works I tamed the badboy. I kissed her smirking which lead to some very over due hot and steamy lovemaking.

Sue knocked on the first bus door she came to hoping it was the one kim was on with alex. Brian pushed the door open smirking when he saw who was standing there. Hello peanut, wrong bus Bones bus is the red one. She blushes kim didn’t tell me which one she said just knock on a door someone will answer. Brian smiles I’m looking forward to dinner tonight. Sue smirks me too I’ll have Nicky wrapped around my fingers before tonight is over. Sue talked to Brian for a few more minutes then made her way to Ajs bus.

She was just about to knock on the window when the bus door opened and Alex stepped out to have a cigarette. She says way to scare me bone. Sorry how was your trip Kim is sleeping finally. She says yeah I bet munchkin still teething. Alex says she has 2 teeth on top and 2 are coming in on the bottom. Sue says poor girl no wonder she’s cranky. When do you and kim find out what the new tadpole is. Alex says we already know I’ll let her tell you when she wakes up.

He says your bunk is already set up hope you don’t mind being above munchkin. Sue smiles you know I don’t mind besides after tonight the only bunk I’ll be seeing is carter’s. Alex says good he needs to get laid I’m tired of hearing him whine. Sue looks behind Alex to see kim wrap her arms around his neck and say Hi daddy. Alex snuggles into kim as he says Hi beautiful, Sue was just telling me how after tonight the only bunk she will be seeing is nicks. Kim giggles That’s my sister he will be putty in your hands.

Sue says I know bone tells me you found out what the tadpole is. Kim grins resting her chin on Alex’s shoulder the tadpole is a girl. Sue giggles do I see a pattern forming here poor sis. Alex says it’s ok our next one will be a boy. Kim says slow down super man I thought we decided we are going to wait till Ariel is 1 to have more. He says I can handle that we are going to be super busy next year. Kim says you go shower on nick’s bus sis and I have to get ready for dinner. Alex kisses kim then heads to nicks bus to shower thinking oh hell kim and sue together nick and I really are in double trouble.
Chapter End Notes:
hope you like this chapter, will sue be able to tame nick or will his wild side be too hard to handle. will nick be able to foil sue's plan or will he be the next victim of marriage and babies.