- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for the wait this chapter is overdue ive been busy with college and work. im going to try and post 2 chapters a week if time allows me too.
I was amazed yet again at how right my wife was at her plan working. All it took was some flirting at dinner and an hour of dancing. Another backstreetboy has fallen victim to that wonderful thing called love. Nick swore it would never happen to him... That's untill he met sue. You know what they say about a woman on a mission. I am glad sue came along and met nick that night at dinner 4 months ago.

Everything has gone back to somewhat normal. We promised to keep you all informed with what's going on in backstreetland. I am sad as Kim has to stay home during this leg of the tour due to being 8 months pregnant. I am proud to say madison has 12 teeth and is starting to take her first steps. I am so anxious for Ariel Faith Mclean to make her arrival into this crazy family. The fellas and I love all of you and want to thank you for your continued support, undying love and loyalty. We really do think of you as part of the family. Myself or one of the guys will update you all with more craziness in the land of backstreet.

Alex had just finished sending a message to the fans turning off his laptop just as Kevin,Brian and Howie piled on to his bus. Alex looked at his 3 friends with a weird look on his face. What are you 3 looking at me like that for? Have you seen the latest headlines jay? Its all over the internet, tv, and magazines.I can say by the look on his face he has no idea what we are talking about howie says looking to brian and kevin.

Which headlines are you talking about? The one in the national enquirer about nick and sue? The one in people magazine stating that me being married is a publicity stunt to gain record sales or the one in us weekly that says i have yet again fallen off the wagon and started using again. Take your pick i have seen them all. Before the three of you freak out i am fine nothing those gossip blogs or tabloids say bother me anymore. Kim called me soon after she heard and we talked about it that kind of stuff used to bother me if thats what they need to say to make money or to get noticed i don't care.

They looked at aj smiling we were talking about sue and nick,we are proud of you for not falling into the rumor mill. Aj says whats being said about nick and sue is true. What are you talking about jay? He smirks at the 3 sets of eyes looking at him. He was about to say something when nick walks on the bus saying I'M GETTING MARRIED GUYS. Aj smiles told you it was true and he walks off the bus heading to soundcheck.

We played another sold out show tonight.I was in my hotel room talking to my wife while the rest of the guys were at the after party meeting fans. Alex why aren't you at the afterparty socializing with the fans. Hunny,the fans will understand i told the guys i was tired so i came back to the hotel.Your not tired you just dont want them walking in on us having phone sex again. He smirked you caught me im guilty as charged. He got comfy on the bed as his converstation got hot and steamy.

Nick kissed sue what a party, this is nuts. Sue kissed him back it is crazy i wish kim could be here having fun with us. Baby there will be lots of other afterparties the 2 of you can have fun at. I know its hard on you being around all this testosterone all the time. How bout as soon as this leg of the tour is over we spend 2 weeks with Jay and Kim. Sue shrieks hugging nick you would do that for me baby, your the best.

Nick smiles i would go to the ends of the earth for you sue and thanks now i know i'm the best. The Afterparty ended on a highnote as we all made our way to our rooms. I smirked as sue yanked me into our room to have our own party. I laid in bed watching sue sleep wondering what she was dreaming about. I was almost asleep when i heard aj at my door.

I opened the door, what do you want jay it is late. I know i am sorry i just wanted to know if you thought about what i said. I looked at him like he was crazy huh what did you want me to think about again. Aj smiled and said Marriage and Babies nick.
Chapter End Notes:
Looks like the plan worked nick's engaged,Mclean baby#2 is soon here what other shocking surprises are in store for the guys. Some obstacles are coming their way lets see how they handle them