- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
heres another chapter hope you like it.
March 15th, 2005

When it comes to commitment, I have a bad track record.
I like women and sometimes I got a little out of hand.
All that changed when I met my beautiful wife Sue.
I still do not understand the plan but I know it works.
I would not be married right now if it didn’t work.
I am sitting in the lounge of the studio waiting for my turn in the booth. We are recording songs for our next album never gone.

Brian walks out the booth smiling your turn Nicky. I smiled at Brian making my way to the booth were I sang my heart out.
We were all in the lounge having a break from recording so we can eat. I chuckled at the site of Alex being fed by Maddie.
Alex smiled eating yet another french-fry that was shoved in his mouth.
He says alright baby girl you eat your nuggies so I can feed your sister.
She poured her chocolate milk on Ariel giggling up at Alex.

Then the water works happened when Aj yelled at her.
MADISON ALEXIS MCLEAN THAT WAS VERY BAD Aj said to her.
Her cries only added to the loudness that was already in the room. Alex is trying to comfort Ariel when Kim comes in and picks up Madison taking her out of the room to comfort her. She walked back in the room taking Ariel from him saying with a slight tone in her voice I am taking the girls home when you get back we need to talk AJ.

I saw the color drain from Alex’s face when Kim called him aj. I feel bad for him when he gets home tonight. The rest of the day at the studio was quiet we finished a few songs then all went our separate ways. I got in my car heading home to tell sue we might have a visitor for a few weeks.

I walked in the door heading to the kitchen putting my arms around sue.
Dinner smells great, I missed you how was your day?
Sue smiled at nick I missed you too, it was good your home early. He sighs Aj might be sleeping here tonight. I’ll go put his blanket and pillow on the couch in the den. I say after dinner let’s eat I got a feeling we are in for a long night. Sue sat with nick eating dinner so what did he do this time? He yelled at Madison for pouring milk on the baby and made her cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sighed as I parked the car in the garage hoping the flowers I bought will help Kim calm down. I made my way into the house looking for my wife. I know she is waiting to pick me apart for earlier, I deserve it. I was making my way to the kitchen to put the flowers in some water hoping my wife forgot about the little incident earlier. I thought I was in the clear until I walked into the den and saw my wife with her arms crossed.

Kim watched Alex put the flowers in some water and make his way to the den. She looked at Alex as he sat down with a look of anxiousness on his face. He says baby I can… he was cut off mid sentence and that’s when Kim let him have it. “I can’t believe you yelled at Madison like that even if she was wrong for spilling milk on the baby. You could of corrected her differently Alexander. Do you realize you are only making her scared of you every time you yell at her? I know you’re stressed with making this new record and dealing with management, which still is no reason to take it out on our children.

I looked at my wife trying to think of how to answer her questions with out pissing her off anymore. “I don’t think I did anything wrong, as her father I was disciplining her. I told her twice not to pour her milk on Ariel; she didn’t listen and did it anyway. Therefore, I raised my voice at her to let her know she was in trouble. What I said next is what has me on my way to nick’s place for the week. I looked at Kim and said you don’t discipline her enough, Madison can do no wrong in your eyes and poor Ariel had to suffer from it.

Kim looks at Alex smacking him across the face saying how dare you Alexander. Madison is only 15 months old she is going to be bad at times, that’s what children do. I think its best you go to nick’s place until I calm down. I am so angry with you I don’t even want to be around you. Kim walks out of the den going upstairs to our room slamming the door letting me know I messed up again. I grabbed my bags putting them in the truck and made my way to nick’s place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick just finished putting the dishes away when the doorbell rang. He just shook his head knowing who was behind his door. Nick opened the door seeing Alex standing there with his bags looking like a dog with his tail between his legs. Alex walked into the house making his way to the den putting his bags on the couch that would be his home for the week.
Nick stood in the doorway of the den looking at Alex saying you can stay as long as you need to. Sue has a plate of food in the microwave for you if you’re hungry.

Alex sighed thanks nick, looks like we’re housemates for a week or two.
Nick says if you want to talk about what happened I’m here for you bone. Alex says I know and I’m sure Kim will tell sue and you will hear all about it. Nick, she smacked me in the face that’s how pissed she is at me. Nick says let me guess you said some things you shouldn’t have which made the situation worse. Yeah I told Kim that she didn’t discipline Madison enough, I know it was wrong to say but at the time I didn’t care.

Nick says Damn jay, you really put your foot in your mouth this time.
He says I know nick, I’m going outside to have a cigarette and think.
Nick says alright jay, before I forget we have to be at the studio by 7 tomorrow. Aj says yeah I’ll set my phone when I come back inside.
Sue puts her arms around nick saying I just found another reason why I love you so much. Nick smiles really and what reason is that?

She smiles your kindness and your heart. How you’re a friend and brother to the guys mostly aj. I kissed sue saying you are amazing I love you. I hope that these 2 weeks will go quick I don’t like seeing our friends fight. She smiled at me baby everything will be back to normal by next week. I kissed her forehead hoping she was right at least for Alex’s sake.

I’m surprised Kim hasn’t called you yet to tell you what happened baby.
Sue kisses nick then pulls away saying she already called while you were talking with Alex. I went outside to join Alex sitting down beside him saying I know something is bothering you even if you tell me there isn’t. Alex says I’m stressed about the album, I am also agitated because I have to tell Kim she cannot come with me for the first leg of the tour. Nick says I thought management was cool with her being there. I did as well but apparently, Johnny thinks I won’t be able to focus with her and the girls there.
Chapter End Notes:
im working on part 2 of this chapter and will post it as soon as im finished. i will also start another chapter and try to post that as well. thanks for your patience im sorry its taking me so long to update this.