- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this chapter gets a little steamy, some languaged used.
AJ’s point of view:

It has been a long two weeks for me. I really do appreciate nick and sue letting me stay here with them. I listened to their advice as much as it hurt to give Kim the space she needed. I hope these two weeks were just as hard for her as they were for me too. I hope I’m strong enough to tell my wife that she can not come with me on the first leg of this tour. I am excited to be going back home, I just hope I will have a warm welcoming when I get home.

I’m waiting for nick to finish his turn in the booth when suddenly I hear the cutest little voice dada miss me. I turn around and see Madison running as fast as her little legs will carry her right into my arms. I scoop her up smothering her with kisses and tickling her. She squeals in delight as I say I’ve missed you so much Maddie. Kim walked up to me and I was hit with the smell of her perfume. I inhaled taking in her scent smiling as she passed ariel to sue the next thing I know my wife has her hands on my ass smothering me with kisses. When she stops kissing me I smirk at her so you did miss me?

She playfully smacks my arm that was the longest two weeks of my life. I pull her into my arms feeling her body against mine sighing let’s not fight like that again I love you. Kim squeezes my ass and purrs in my ear can we have make-up sex right now? I look at kim then at sue who says you have a good 45 minutes untill the guys finish up. Five minutes later after locking the door to the conference room kim is all over me.

Nick was heading to the lobby when sounds from the conference room flooded his ears. Nick followed the noises until he pressed against the door listening to the screams coming from inside the room. ALEX IM CUMMING OH GOD CUM WITH ME. OH FUCK , KIM ME TOO. Nick made his way to the lounge going to sit down when the guys say so you heard it too. Nick says it was bound to happen sometime today. Kim and I make our way back to the lounge to find our friends shaking their heads at us.

I sighed as kim put my plate down in front of me slowly loosing my appetite. She looked at me as we ate what's wrong alex, you were fine at the studio. Did the guys picking on you get to you that bad hunny?
I looked at my wife taking her hand the guys picking on me is not what’s bothering me. I look at kim management, johnny in particular doesn’t think I’ll be able to focus if you and the girls are on tour with me for the first leg.I looked at kim waiting for a response pushing my plate away suddenly I wasn’t hungry.

Kim looks at me why does he want us apart? I could understand it if there was just you and I involved but we have kids. I look at her saying baby I know I don’t like it either I hate having to be away from you and the girls for so long.Kim cleaned up our dinner while I gave the girls their baths and got them ready for bed. When she came upstairs I had just put ariel in her crib tucking her in.
Kim kissed the girls goodnight turning on the nightlight following me out of their room. When we got to our room I made love to kim all night till we both passed out with smiles on our faces. Sue and nick are right Marriage isn’t so bad after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick kissed sue smiling as he followed her to the hot-tub with the wine glasses in hand. They were both feeling good due to the wine they both drank. Sue put her arms around nick’s neck sitting on his lap as he undid her bathing suit top letting it fall in the water staring at her very hard nipples. Nick smiled licking and biting sue’s nipples as he slides her bikini bottoms down to her ankles putting her against the wall of the hot-tub. He makes love to her in the hot-tub for several hours then they move to the bedroom. Nick makes love to sue until they both fall asleep exhausted with smiles on their face.


How will alex handle being away from his family while on tour? How will the fans react to the new album? How will kim react to the news she gets about ariel? What surprises are in store for nick and sue? Will they be able to survive or will distance and old flames cause problems
Chapter End Notes:
will everything work out for the guys? Will the news kim gets be bad or good.... we will find out soon