- Text Size +
I couldn’t wait to see Kim again we talked on the phone almost everyday and I was looking forward to the day at the beach with a new friend. Alex was getting lunch ready for his fun filled day at the beach when his phone started ringing. He picked up the phone with one hand as he juggled lemonade with the other hand. Kevin’s voice came through the line, Hey bone was just calling to see if your ready yet so I can come pick you up? Alex says pick me up for what totally forgetting about his plans with Kevin to go golfing. Kevin says Bone did you forget we are supposed to go golfing today, its been planned for 2 months. Alex says Oh shit Kevin I’m sorry I’ve been so busy with Kim these last 2 months in fact I was just preparing lunch for our day at the beach when you called me.

Kevin says Kim who’s She I never heard you mention her before must be special if your spending all your time with her. Alex says I thought I told you about her I mean I must have at some point in our conversations She is a new friend. Kevin says you talked about her but you never mentioned her name or the fact that she is a new friend. Alex says Kevin I’m sorry really I am can we move our golfing day to tomorrow I really worked hard on lunch and I want Kim to see the effort I’m putting into this whole day. Kevin says enjoy your day at the beach I want to hear all about it tomorrow ill pick you up at 9 later bone. Alex says thanks Kevin I owe you big oh I will tell you everything tomorrow got to go for now. Kevin hangs up with a smile on his face glad Alex made a new friend.

Kim couldn’t find a single thing in her closet that looked good on her for today which made her upset because she was going to be spending the entire day with Alex her heart fluttered just thinking about him. Kim called her best friend Ashley hoping she could help with the dilemma at hand. Ashley picked up the phone and Kim’s voice came through the phone ash I’m freaking out I don’t know what to do today has to be perfect. Ashley says why are you freaking and why does today have to be perfect?. Kim says because I can’t find anything to wear for my beach day with Alex and it has to be perfect because he’s perfect ash help me.

Ash says when were you going to tell me about this Alex and what makes him perfect. Kim giggles saying his heart makes him perfect he is so fun to be around now will you help me find something to wear please. Ash says I’ll be there in ten minutes to help save your perfect day. Ten minutes later Ashley was going through my closet I was nervous everything I looked at just wouldn’t do not for a day with Alex he deserved the best and that’s what he’ll get. Ashley smiled I found this your sundress its perfect Kimmy. Ash oh my god its perfect can you do my hair. Of course you know I will. Ready to see yourself don’t cry now. Ashley turned me around and when I saw myself I almost cried oh ash your amazing thanks I have to go now I don’t want to keep Alex waiting. Kim put her flip-flops on said goodbye to Ashley and got in her car heading to a little shop near the beach. She got out and headed into the store smiling as she went up to the counter. Hey Susie, did the sunglasses arrive yet? Here you go Kim they look great he’s going to love them and I also got those shirts you wanted have a good time. Thanks Susie, ill tell you later.

Kim got back in her car and went home knowing Alex would soon be pulling up to get her. Kim makes sure the animals are fed and is putting the laundry away when she hears a car pull up, a huge smile crosses her face as she grabs her keys and comes out the door. Alex watched as Kim walked to the car his heart started to race like it did every time he saw her. She looked amazing the sundress stopped right above her knees, her cute painted toes peeking out of her flip-flops the way her dress hugs her skin no wonder my hearts racing. Alex leaned over opening the door for Kim and smiled as she got in the car. Kim hugs Alex taking in the smell of his cologne as she says you look good Alex just like you did yesterday don’t get mad but I was watching you play football with 2 of your friends. Really so I wasn’t seeing things I thought I was being watched and I’m glad it was by you did I mention you look great.

Alex parked the car in a spot next to the pier and got out to open Kim’s door. Kim got out and smiled when she noticed Alex holding a picnic basket he even went so far as to have little pink flowers wrapped around the handle. Kim took his hand and off they went to enjoy their fun-filled day on the beach. Kim and Alex were chasing each other like kids playing tag to them it was just fun but to the other people on the beach it looked like they were a young couple enjoying life. Alex was running after Kim and stopped to rest on a tree when suddenly he was on the ground and Kim was on top of him giggling as their eyes met they both got lost in the others eyes.

Alex was about to say something when he felt Kim’s lips touching his own and instantly the sparks flew in his soul. Kim’s whole body shivered as the sensation swept her away and when they finally broke the kiss Alex looked at Kim and she looked at him and they both knew at that moment they were more then just a new friend to each other, they both got up and walked hand in hand back to the pier had lunch and enjoyed the rest of the day.

Alex pulled up to Kim’s house and she smiles saying I had fun thanks for a great day cant wait to do it again. Alex smiles your welcome I had fun as well I have to get going I’m golfing tomorrow with Kevin. Kim smiles and says oh before you go I have something for you I hope you like it she hands him the bag. He takes the bag opening it and pulls out 2 shirts and the sunglasses. On the back of his shirt it says Jizzle and has a skull and rose on the front and on my shirt it says Kizzle and has half a heart and half a skull. He sees the sunglasses and smiles his have Jizzle on the sides and little skulls on the shades part. My glasses say Kizzle down the sides and have heart skulls on the shades. Alex says aw Kim I didn’t get you anything now I feel bad and he looks at me. Kim says aw don’t feel bad I have you that’s the best gift I can ask for and I kiss him smiling goodnight jizzle ill call you tomorrow on my work break enjoy your golf game with Kevin. Alex smiles you too kizzle sweet dreams have a good day at work. He watches Kim go inside and then drives back to his place going to sleep with a smile on his face and amazing dreams all night.