- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for the long wait on a new chapter I have a new baby so its a little hard for me to write but ill try to do one chapter a week if I can thanks for reading
Hello everyone out there I know its been awhile since we've updated all of you on life in backstreetworld these days. WE are all still married with children and happy. A lot has happened in the last two years since we ended the last leg of the tour. Nick and Sue are trying to handle terrible twos with their twins Harper and Hayden while adjusting to our busy schedule this year. Brian and Leigh-anne are doing well expecting another baby in the fall turns out Baylee wont be an only child anymore. Howie and leah just had their 2 year wedding anniversary. I see a baby for them next. All this talk about my brothers makes me happy until the announcement at the end of this tour changes all that...Kevin and Kristin are happy still no baby but they haven't given up. Kristin is busy with a few movies she has going on with kevin's help.

Things in my world have been fairly interesting to say the least. Kim's family is trying to get back in her life after trying to destroy what she has with me. Aj never has to worry about loosing me or his kids we are stuck with each other for life. ahh sorry wifey stole the laptop. Madison starts preschool this fall ariel has been in remission for almost 2 years and my boy Austin turns 2 tomorrow thank god for family buses now. this tour has been crazy fun and hell on wheels at times. Our buses have broke down several times already in the past 3 months.

I am not worried at all about terrible twos for I have experience in that field so if nick needs advice he can come to me. Although Kim says she is better with them at this stage then me. I'm willing to bet with Austin I win this time around. He loves putting mommy through hell so we shall see what this leg of the tour brings and it all starts with a tantrum god how I love TERRIBLE TWOS. Aj,how do u do it man. I just made it through the teething stage and your telling me tantrums are coming,thank god for our wives when the hard stuff comes along. I smile at nick by the time the twins are teenager's you will be a pro at parenting. Just remember I'd rather have a cranky toddler over a broken bus,I hope things get fixed and soon I dunno how much longer I can stand sleeping on pink frilly pillows yuck. Nick says hey Brian didn't have to offer to let u on his bus,I do feel your pain though, at least there is a family room at the venue we are doing too. I'll take your advice as I go help wifey deal with terrible twos. Alex walks off Brian's bus with a defeated look on his face. I stick my head out the window of my bus everything ok jay you look upset? Alex sighs I got Austin in trouble with Kim with his cars I totally forgot I promised him we would play monster trucks after soundcheck last-night well he fell asleep waiting for me so his cars and trucks were everywhere on Rok's bus I feel terrible. His lip quivered and everything I get so focused on the show and fans sometimes Austin suffers since he's outnumbered by his sisters. Nick hugs me bro don't you ever talk like that again, I know sometimes we get so caught up with making the fans happy we feel like our kids suffer, when really they love us no matter what. Alex was about to say something when he felt a tug at his leg daddy i sowwy mommy yell u i not play no more says my son looking up at me. I pick him up Aw lil man terrible twos stink how bout you and i go have some ice-cream. Nick smirked sending kim a message he was taking alex Austin and the twins for ice-cream.
Chapter End Notes:
how will management deal with the broken buses? How will baylee handle not being the only child anymore? What will happen with ariel's health. stay tuned to find out