- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is told from all the guys point of views. the guys have been under pressure will they handle all the things happening on this tour?
Brian's POV:
This tour has been a whirlwind of fun and frustration all wrapped up in one. I really hope the buses get fixed soon Leigh-Anne and I love Sharing our bus with jay and his brood most of the time, things are getting a little nutty. I'm Getting a lil worried about the w hole situation seems management is dragging their feet about filling any of
our family requests which is starting to frustrate the fellas and me as well. Besides all that stuff happening I'm so excited to be a dad again. To be honest we were about to give up hope of having anymore children then one night we prayed about possibly having another kid or two. In just a few short months Baylee will no longer be an only child I'll have to get used to having sleepless nights and stinky diapers again. I never thought things would turn out this way with the fellas and I. I'm very proud of the men Alex and Nick have become. They have handle all the press bad or good better then to be expected. Hopefully we can hangout together once tour is over. I'm looking forward to it. I cant wait to surprise the fellas with this trip at our last show.

Howie's POV: Leah has been so great with handling this outrageous schedule management threw at us. Its been press conferences, radio interviews, after parties, soundchecks galore. I expected it of course seeing as how jive thinks they can control our private lives as well. We all have gotten into it with jive concerning our families. Now don't get me wrong we love you fans and making music just sometimes we wish you could see what really goes on behind the scenes most days. Uh-oh I'm rambling again Leah says i do that a lot actually she thinks its Cute another reason why this guy loves her. We weren't gonna announce this until the end of tour due to trying to figure out why it happen and for us to grieve properly, seeing how you fans are always supportive in the good and bad Leah had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. I am so grateful she has the other wives to talk to in this time She seems to have the closet relationship with Kim and Kristin. Those 3 are always together doing something while the guys and i are working. Leah kisses Howie on his cheek saying hurry up babe Kim ,Kris, Sue, and Leigh-Anne will be Here any minute don't wanna keep them waiting. Well that's my que to say see you all soon enjoy the music I'm off to a lunch date hope the girls like sushi only one way to find out.

Nick's POV: Wow where to begin I remember just yesterday sue telling me we were pregnant now fast forward 2 years later I'm playing Barbie's dress-up and wrestling with my very rambunctious twins. We Just had our anniversary last night. Marriage isn't always rainbows and butterflies it takes communication love honesty and most of all respect and trust. I hope The girls are having a great time with Howie at lunch. Speaking of lunch I better go see what my little monkeys are up-to before the kitchen is destroyed. Nick yells lunchtime then roars who wants Dino nuggets he tickles Hannah and Hayden pretending to be a dinosaur. Nick sys Ahhhh Hayden you got me sorry guys have to go I'm under attack love you guys see ya on the road.

Alex's POV: This last leg of the tour has been interesting to say the least with all The Bus issues over scheduling late after parties, I used to love that part of shows now not so much id rather hang out on the bus or hotel playing monster trucks and salon party. I am so grateful For my beautiful family and my brothers of course. The guys and myself are a little worried what Kevin's announcement could be when this tour ends in 2 months. I really hope its good news I Dunno if I can handle anymore negative energy. Things Have been a little stressful between me and the wifey to the point I offered to watch the kid-lets so she can have some me time. Hopefully when we get to Memphis the flowers will be in our room along with a few other surprises for her and the kids. Dad, Dad, DADDY Madison yells I thought you were gonna play with us while mommies out. Yes sweetheart daddy will be right there I'm almost done updated the fans on our crazy lives. Wow I have to go guys I just got put in time out for taking to long to play. Ugh now I know how the kids feel when they are in time out ouch holy sh.... monster-trucks. AJ signing off still in timeout.

Kevin's POV: This tour has been fun with you fans but horrible with the buses breaking down, all the extra meetings and press for what extra nostalgia for your company. Kevin smiles as Kristin walks on to the bus. That little outing was just what I needed spending time with the girls and Howie who knew sushi could be so good. Kevin raised his eyebrows at his wife You Ate Sushi? Kristin smirks yes it was actually good poor leigh-Anne she's so ready to be unpregnant. I bet its another boy I'm surprised they haven't told us this time around. Kevin smirks I'm sure what ever they have will be just as special as Baylee. When ever Baylee gets tired of the crying or the noise he can always come stay with us for a while. Kristin smiles saying maybe by that time we will have a little one ourselves and they can play together. Kevin smiles We will have as many as you want my love.He hugs her kissing her neck saying ya know we still have 3 hours till we get to Memphis. Kristen smirks leading kevin to their bunk what shall we do. Kevin growls i know what im going to do he turns the light off making love to his wife then passing out with an hour left till Memphis.


Hey guys, Kim here just wanted to thank all of you for being so Supportive and kind to us wives. I know it can be hard at times seeing all the pictures and updates or hearing things on the radio. The guys really do love all of you fans your like family to everyone of them. I still find myself getting goosebumps at times being married to a BackStreetBoy. I Know its hard for some of you to understand just know i promise to never stop letting Aj know how loved he is and to always try to keep him happy even through the bad times. Kim snaps a photo with the post the 4 sleeping beauties. I hope you all come out to the show tomorrow night its gonna blow your minds. The boys will see you all tomorrow ktbspa signing off now.
Chapter End Notes:
Is kevin having second thoughts about the announcement? Will leighanne make it till the end of the tour before she goes into labor. How will the fans react to the wives and kids being with the guys for the last leg of the tour. Stay tuned