- Text Size +
Kim went in to work reluctantly wishing she was watching Alex play golf. She was in the middle of working when Ashley said so how did it go at the beach. Oh ash it was amazing we had such a great time we had a picnic he worked so hard even had little flowers on the handle in my favorite color. He loved the glasses and shirt I had made for him what a night oh did I mention we kissed. Ashley says what you kissed how was it is he a good kisser. Kim smiles Ashley he is a great kisser it was amazing my whole body shivered I wish I could watch him playing golf but I’m stuck here.

Ashley says be careful your fallen fast that’s what you did with Joey and he broke your heart. Alex is nothing like Joey, he’s already got my heart and you know since I’ve been hanging out with him he hasn’t drank or smoked I think we bring out the good in each other. I am falling fast and I like it now lets finish this so we can get to lunch so I can call Alex because I miss him. Ashley says ok but please don’t get all mushy gushy on the phone with him while I’m eating its disgusting. I wont and wait till you meet someone who makes you feel like I do then you will be all mushy gushy too ash.

Alex smiled as he hung up the phone hoping the flowers get to Kim before she has lunch. He went upstairs to shower and yelled when he felt something furry touch his leg then he started laughing when he looked down and saw Vegas sitting on his foot. You little rascal you scared daddy I thought you were a rat. He washes Vegas then finishes showering he gets dressed and then he dries Vegas off carrying him downstairs. Alex puts on his shoes, plays with Vegas and says you want to go golf with me and uncle Kevin? Kevin pulls in to the driveway and beeps the horn.

Alex picks up Vegas, grabs his golf clubs, keys and phone walking out the door to the car. Kevin opens the door for Alex and starts chuckling what are you wearing bone you look like a hippy. Alex puts Vegas and his clubs in the back seat hey I don’t look like a hippy Kim made the shirt and glasses for me is that a problem. Kevin says I’m sorry Jay no its not a problem just Kristin never did nothing for me like that when we first started as friends. Alex says well Kristin has always had different ways of letting you know she cares Bro. I hope you don’t mind Vegas I couldn’t leave him in the house alone. Bone you know I don’t mind I got us coffee and breakfast from McDonalds. Alex smiled thanks Kevin, ready to get your butt kicked today?. Kevin says your welcome lets just have fun out on the green.

Kim was in the middle of washing a dog when she got called up front. She sighed thinking great now ill never get my break. Kim goes upfront yes Ashley you called me up here. Ashley says yes I called you up here these are for you she hands me the flowers saying nobody ever sends me flowers. I take the flowers looking for a card smiling they’re from Alex he said he wanted to send me flowers because he’s thinking of me and missed me. Ashley says he really is sweet how bout we get lunch so you can thank him for the beautiful flowers.

Kim and Ashley finish up the dog and head to lunch talking about their plans for the weekend. Kim and Ashley find their table under a tree and sit down opening up their lunch and chatting. Kim says Ash how long do you wait to give yourself to someone? Ashley says well it depends on how you feel and if the person is right for you. Thanks ash I’m glad you understand I’ll have to talk to Alex and see what happens I just hope he feels the same way that I do. Ashley smiles don’t worry Kim I’m sure he feels the same way you do call him thank him for the very pretty flowers that you got while we are at lunch go on.

Alex and Kevin are sitting at a table eating laughing at Vegas who is barking at his shadow. Kevin says does he always bark at his shadow your dog is spent bone. Alex laughs yeah the vet says its perfectly normal maybe if I get him a friend he wont be so crazy. Kevin says since we are taking a break tell me about your day with Kim. Alex smiles it was great we walked on the beach then chased each other around we kissed then had lunch on the pier after lunch we went surfing then sunbathed to dry ourselves and kissed again. Kevin says whoa you kissed I thought she was just a new friend how did she react when you kissed her. She kissed me and sparks flew Kevin she was a new friend but now I find myself falling fast did you know I haven’t been to a bar or smoked a cigarette since Kim and I have been together.

Kevin says I have noticed bone and I’m very proud of you so what your saying is that Kim is your girlfriend. Alex says I haven’t asked her yet but yes you can call her my girlfriend. I’ve been house shopping so I can be closer to her when she goes back to California in January I may even move there for good. Kevin says yeah I think she will say yes have you thought about what your giving up for her. Alex says yes I’ve thought about it and I’m having a dinner for you and the guys, my mom and several close friends I’m going to lay everything on the table and take it from there. Kevin says you know I support you most of the time on things you do or relationships just please this time do it right. I still haven’t got over how Sarah not only disrespected you but she disrespected the group with all that bad press that’s part of the reason this break happened jay. Kevin I know that and I haven’t forgotten what happened this is different I wont let myself mess it up I just hope everyone is as supportive as you are Kevin.

Kevin says you know they will Alex we all love you and always will I know everything will work out for the better Alex. Alex was about to say something when his phone started ringing he smiled when he saw Kim’s name flash across the screen. Alex smiled hello Sweetheart how’s work going? Kim’s voice comes through the phone its going good the flowers are beautiful thank you how is your day with Kevin going? Its going good just taking a break for lunch I miss you glad you like the flowers I knew you would there is something I want to ask you but I’m nervous about the answer you will give. How do you know what my answer will be unless you ask me jizzle I miss u too. Kim looks at Ashley he wants to ask me something I’m nervous what do you think it could be that he wants to ask me.

Alex looks at Kevin for support and says ok here goes nothing, Kim for the past 2 months you and I have been inseparable growing closer with everyday that passes I find my self intrigued with where we are going and I’m falling fast for you. I know we haven’t talked about this but I’ve considered you my girlfriend since I met you in October so what I’m trying to say is can we make It official can I say we are dating? Kim looks at Ashley with tears in her eyes and says I thought you’d never ask yes its official jizzle I’m so happy I’m crying.

Alex says aw baby don’t cry your going to get me started I’m happy too beautiful. Kevin smiles at Alex invite her to dinner with Kristin and I tonight bone. Alex says don’t cook tonight Kevin has invited us to dinner. I’ll pick you up at 7 see you tonight. he hangs up smiling lets go Kevin I want to get Vegas home and then ready for dinner tonight. Kim smiles saying Ashley can you feed rascal and molly I have a dinner date tonight with Alex. Kim hurries home after work tidying up the house some and then starts getting ready for her dinner date with Alex and his friends Tonight.