- Text Size +
Kim had just got done doing her hair and makeup when there was a knock at the door. She smiled excitedly putting on her shoes hurrying down the stairs grabbing her purse. She opens the door smiling at Alex who is standing on her steps with flowers. Alex says wow you look amazing these are for you beautiful. Kim takes the flowers putting them in a vase Alex these are beautiful I love them. He says beautiful just like you we’re going to be late if we don’t leave now. Kim walks over to Alex kissing him taking his hand walking out the door to the car letting him open her door. Alex shuts the door then gets in taking Kim’s hand holding it all the way to the restaurant. He says baby you ready for this how do they always know where I am. Kim smiles they always know where you are because your sexiness just spills over now lets get inside and find our table.

Kevin smiles at Kristen I hope Alex doesn’t get mad about dinner tonight I didn’t tell him Brian, Howie, and Nick were going to be joining us. Kevin, you should of told him what if he decides to leave are you prepared for that?. Kevin says everything will be fine love, you will see he wont leave. Alex leads Kim over to the table pulling out her chair kissing her neck then sits down beside her still holding her hand. Kevin says a few more people are joining us for dinner I hope you don’t mind bone.

Alex says I don’t mind waiting for the guys to get here I cant wait to see them again we all need to do something together. Kristen says so bone this must be Kim, Kevin told me all about your new friend. Alex laughs oh he did well then you must know that we’re dating. Kristen says no I didn’t but I do now congrats I’m pulling for you 2. Thanks Kris just hope the rest of the guys will be as supportive as you and Kevin have been. Kim squeezes Alex’s hand reassuring him that everything will be fine.

Fifteen minutes later the rest of the guys arrive along with their other halves taking their spots around the table putting in their orders with the waitress. Kevin says I’m glad everyone is here it feels nice to have us all together again. Kristin and I wanted to invite you all for dinner to discuss where we see the group going, Bones rehab situation and repairing cracks in our friendships. Brian says unless we are all on the same page I don’t see us as a group going anywhere. I think I speak for everyone when I say this bone we want you to know that you don’t have to do this alone. We love you and are behind you every step of the way in what ever you choose to do. He looks at Alex teary eyed we all love you and decided nothing is worth our friendships being torn apart so what I’m trying to say is we all forgive you and support you.

Alex says I know a lot of the underlined problems in the group revolve around me I’m sorry for the pain I’ve caused you over the years. I want to tell you all I haven’t had a cigarette or drop of alcohol in 61 days and I feel like a million dollars. In these 61 days I’ve met someone who changed my whole perspective on life she’s my angel she’s been by my side through everything Kim meet the guys, Guys meet my angel Kim. All the guys say hi hugging Kim and congratulate Alex on his progress. Kevin says now that everything is coming together lets enjoy ourselves and have dinner it smells amazing. Everyone is laughing and having a great time its more then just an ordinary dinner. It was getting really late everyone decided to call it an evening and head home planning to get together again real soon.

Kim kisses Alex’s neck saying lets get out of here taking his hand leading him out of the restaurant purring at him. Alex smiles following kim to the car shutting her door and quickly getting in leaning over to kiss Kim then heads back to her house. Alex parks the car leading kim to her door smiling I had a great time at dinner it went well. Kim kisses Alex back me too it was so much fun better then any dinner I’ve been to in awhile. Alex hugs Kim gets in the car and drives off heading home with a smile on his face from another great night with his angel. He didn’t know that a simple dinner turned into a beautiful evening bringing together all the people he cares about in one room. He hoped there would be more dinners like this one to come in the future he couldn’t wait to get together with the guys again. He takes a shower then climbs into bed thinking about today and eventually falls into a peaceful sleep snoring softly as dreams of Kim flood his mind.